World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction

Go down 
+7
wynchester
Behemoth
Alibaba
Nour Force
opda11
Minako
J.J. Knight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction Empty
PostSubject: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Suggested by Minako.

Hello friends. As you all know, I've gone through a metamorphose of sorts recently. I am no longer the "Evil" JJ that everyone has gotten used to over the past year, and I intend to keep it that way for a long time.

Now, I know many of you don't like the 'new' me, but before I get into that, I'd like to refresh those new faces and the oldies of the evolution that I've gone through the past four years. I will refer to them as separate beings, as their personalities vary greatly.

When I first came to TWA, I was, well, what I like to call, 'Light JJ', or 'Yagami JJ'. This JJ was around for two years, under the persona "Krobra" for most of 2009 and 2010 before making the name change to "J.J. Knight". Much like Light Yagami, 'Light JJ' was a mixture of both good and evil. His heart was in a good place, and liked taking care of others. However, he did have a darker side of his nature that he didn't show others often, but kept it in his writings (The Seattle Massacre). However, toward the end of the year 2011, a negative personal experience shook him and a car accident sidelined him in early 2012.

That accident, tied along with the negative experience, slowly caused Light JJ to tap into the darker side of his nature, which at the time he called Jack. WDA would witness the slow transformation into what everyone knew as the "Evil JJ", or "Alu-JJ".

Throughout 2012 and until a few days ago, WDA held him. He was vile, cruel, and enjoyed torturing people with mind games. He often did this with his own amusement. On one occasion, he conditioned a member to freak out around him so he would eventually get banned (I know, evil, right?) He was a bully, and at first, people really didn't like him. He knew it, and quite frankly, didn't care. They were his playthings for his own amusement. He even corrupted young Nour, to make her one of his own. A pet project, if you will.

The only person Alu-JJ respected above all was Digi (and the staff, but his loyalty lied mostly with her). He saw her as 'Integra', and saw himself as her Dog to order around as she pleased. Whenever she wanted it done, he carried out the order without hesitation. He liked the idea, I admit; to please her was his highlight of the day, along with torturing the small minded people, throwing vulgarity with ease, and the occasional challenge with brighter members (Gallade, Mau, Al-Bhed), but nothing beat his infatuation with Digi. Alu-JJ even included her in his second book as the main protagonist.

However, after a talk with Digi, he realized that he had lost his humanity. He had healed from the events in the year past, but he retained his dark nature despite it. He had made new friends, some of which he liked.

It was time to let the hatred go.

As Digi commanded, Alu-JJ released the hatred in his heart and purified his soul, banishing the evil for good.

And now, we have arrived at me. If Light JJ was the balance of the side, and Alu-JJ was the evil, you can consider me the good side of that spectrum; Tamaki-JJ. I am everything that Alu-JJ is not; caring, understanding, polite, and supportive, everything Light JJ was not. I love my friends with all my heart, and I value everyone as a human being. I love giving hugs and telling people how special they are.

I know some that don't like this radical change in behavior. It will take some time to get used to it, but I hope you can accept me back into the fold like you have with the old JJ's.

Now, who would like a hug~? They are free~
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Welcome to WDA, it's always nice to have a new face around here. Don't worry about the others, they'll accept you with time. I'll have one of those free hugs if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
opda11
Bolt Penguin
Bolt Penguin
opda11

Achievement Points : 34
Waifu : Opda11

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Welcome to wda, and although I didn't know the Light-JJ and even though I could handle evil JJ I like you right off the bat. smile

I will definitely take a hug btw. :3
P.S. I think wolfie still likes you

Last edited by opda11 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 pm

At first I was going to say
Quote :
J.J. Knight wrote:
He even corrupted young Nour, to make her one of his own. A pet project, if you will.
The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction Ali_008
DAFUQ ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MOTHERF***ER?! I AM PERFECTLY FINE D:<

But I kept reading on
J.J. Knight wrote:
I love my friends with all my heart, and I value everyone as a human being. I love giving hugs and telling people how special they are.

I know some that don't like this radical change in behavior. It will take some time to get used to it, but I hope you can accept me back into the fold like you have with the old JJ's.

Now, who would like a hug~? They are free~
And... ummm... it's sorta cold in Egypt.
hug, duh

Last edited by Nour Force on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:10 pm

...sigh w.e sure
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Fake and gay.

Anyway, welcome back to WDA... I guess?
Still got a Skype talk open.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Dafuq did I just read?

This isn't right... What the hell is wrong with this world? If J.J.'s good, it looks like it's time I start actually using what I learned from him...
I'm now actually pissed off enough by the stupid crap people are doing to be able to duplicate Alu-JJ.

If it was the old J.J., I'd take that hug, because I could expect an ice cold knife to slide through my side like butter. But clearly this... mutation... isn't J.J. So no hug.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:18 pm

I dun mind either J.Js, so yeah.

Er...handshake?
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Is this heaven or am I just going nuts? What kind of sorcery is this? J.J., nice? I don't get it. I can't imagine seeing him act nice. Let us see what tricks he hid under his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 am

:oooo Does that mean i'm not ZombieBait/Punching Bag anymore :o
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:05 am

I kept thinking of Marik when I was reading that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction   The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

The Many Faces of J.J. Knight: A Re-Introduction
Page 1 of 1