World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digi's Leave?

Go down 
+17
Minako
Alibaba
Fish
Behemoth
rjuto
Nour Force
Joker
~Psychotic Jester~
psychoturtle
Bloody Kaizer
ryapowa
dew
Unforgiven Pretender
Leokane
Unknown
wolfiejim
DigiDigi
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Digi's Leave? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Princess Masako wrote:
At times I experience hardship in trying to find the proper point of balance between traditional things and my own personality.

Recently most of you may have noticed that I haven't been the best person lately, or the best leader, the best administrator (@the rest of the staff), the best friend (I've been a pretty bad friend to a lot of people IRL and online--most of you know Armand, I've lost him, my best friend, because of who I am), and just overall not a good person. I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know who to depend on, even though I pray to God now and then when nobody is around to counsel me. That's ironic. WDA's counselor needs counseling. Its true. I'm human. I'm not perfect. I'm not better than anybody here. I'm not who you think I am. I'm not the nicest person in this academy--better yet the nicest person at all. I'm not that passionate, loving leader you once knew. I'm breaking apart at the seams and there's not a single person here that can sow me back together.

I'm at my breaking point with everyone I'm surrounded with and I've pushed all the buttons I could possibly push with the people I love the most. I've seen too many people disrespect me for my stubbornness and dedication to my agenda and my visions/ideologies. I'm stubborn, stuck-up, snobby; also I'm a control freak. I play dirty to get what I want and I've deceived alot of people to get WDA where it is now.
I've expected too much out of my fellow staff members and out of you all. I can't stand to see myself like this. So far the past few weeks when I log on, I've been fighting with people and yelling, scolding and over-extending my duties and responsibilities.

On top of all of this, when I'm stressed and under a lot of pressure, I will snap. When I snap, its not pretty. I don't see myself fit to make choices for the well-being of this community. I've busied myself so much to the point where I've definitely lost time to be with you. My life at home is much worse to the point that I know that I'll be struggling when I'm off to uni (meaning working part-time and other jobs to keep a decent stability). I don't have the time to baby you guys or to harass you just to duel. I don't have the time to lead the way, be the example to start up events and make sure they're all finished. That's why I have staff, committees, and mods to help me out with that. I've expected this community to change a little quicker to make better habits of just being better people and actually being duelists. I may have expected too much.

I made a promise that I would stay with you guys until we burn down and forced out of here. I want to keep that promise. I'm a hypocrite now that I say this. I've helped everyone here in their times of need, please help me and help yourselves by being more active, post in the forum more, DUEL more, help me run events, help plan out events, help me run this academy, help me support the community, help me make the changes we seek. Inspire me, I beg of you.

EDIT: For those whom I have hurt, I apologize for whatever I may have done.

Last edited by DigiDigi on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm

JUST

DONT

LEAVE

NO
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm

digi, you need a vacation. that will honestly solve everything. just take a week off, think about nothing, then come back.
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Jaden H wrote:
JUST

DONT

LEAVE

NO

His face when he notices this is not a farewell.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:55 pm

i heard a noise.....so i came to check it out

>.>

<.<
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Irate wrote:
Jaden H wrote:
JUST

DONT

LEAVE

NO

His face when he notices this is not a farewell.

Digi's Leave? - Page 2 7c3
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Why is this thread necroposted?
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Yeah, this post is no longer relevant to current situations as far as I know.
I'm going to lock this now.

Do make sure you read the dates on posts, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digi's Leave?   Digi's Leave? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digi's Leave?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2