World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is WDA to you?

Go down 
+5
Unknown
Lupe
Bloody Kaizer
Behemoth
Nour Force
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

What is WDA to you? Empty
PostSubject: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:56 am

Here's a small question for you: How important is World Dueling Academy to you? The system of it and the community itself. Is there a different forum you like more? What exactly is WDA to you? Do you like it, do you love it, or do you simply hate it?

Let the speeches begin.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:02 am

WDA is primarily just a chatbox that seems to have a forum attached to it lol

Anyway, WDA is a nice and friendly place with funny individuals as Staff and an even stranger userbase which doesn't disappoint at all.
Various discussions in chat made me see the true value of this academy and, even if I don't show it by posting daily, I am in the chatbox nearly always when I have my mobile with me and when I'm on my PC, I have a fixed spot for the chatbox tab.

So, short things shortened, I value WDA for its userbase and the chatbox. That it seems to have a forum is just a nice-to-have ;o
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Bloody Kaizer
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bloody Kaizer

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Just pm me for et x)

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 am

It's a type of forum where stressed people can hangout and chill.

I'd like to keep that vibe here alive as much as I can since I enjoy my time here immensely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:34 am

that weird fun and nice place full of awesome people that isnt full of 10 year old fanboys that are fanboying on some guy who just apparently knows how to do flash games good and is horrible at grammar and has an IQ of 6
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:45 am

My slave.
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:14 pm

WDA is my home

with EW, Alibaba and many more as my awesome brothers

with Nour as my annoying sister (not rly though)

and Digi as my mom
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:16 pm

nice place to hang out with people i like
Back to top Go down
kaiza
WDA Member
WDA Member
kaiza

Waifu : Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:23 pm

to be honest, and to be fully honest, no emo or anything

I am not sure what WDA is to me, I simply occupy space here until Digi or some admin tells me I overstayed my welcome
Back to top Go down
~Psychotic Jester~
WDA Member
WDA Member
~Psychotic Jester~

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : PsychoticJester

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

WDA is merely a place to chat for me. The forum is nice but not many people actually use it. Mostly because other people have lives and can't afford to post every day. So the forum has become rather mundane in my opinion. As far as the chatting goes. I've had interesting, funny, enjoyable, and awkward conversations. Making it a nice place to relax when it's not dead. lol However some conversations I have had, has given me a new perspective on many different things, and have even taught me a couple things. So all in all. WDA is home to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is WDA to you?   What is WDA to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is WDA to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: