World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Inspiration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

My Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: My Inspiration   My Inspiration EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 am

Let me tell you guys about an epic tale of hardships and victory. Yesterday my father, my younger sister and I were playing a game of Monopoly. For those who don't know, I am a competitive Monopoly player. My father lost the game to my younger sister when he landed on her Park Place that had 1 house on it. My younger sister thus took control of his property and funds. He had mortgaged almost all of it in order to pay my sister and myself before losing, so much of the board is free spaces. During the whole game, my father controlled most of the properties, my sister controlled 2nd most, and I controlled the least. With only the pink properties and 2 yellow properties due to being sent to jail early into the game, I fought against my younger sister who controlled virtually everything else. She controlled the light blue properties, orange properties, and dark blue properties. She had multiple houses on all her property. If I landed on her Boardwalk with 2 houses, I would be out of the game for sure. Even if I don't, she still has many other properties that still force me to pay a large sum. In a last attempt to somehow win the game, I decided to mortgage my two yellow properties and spent almost all of my money on building houses on my only monopoly, the pink properties. Through a lot of luck, I was able to evade the death-sentencing dark blue properties, and my sister landed on my pink properties multiple times. I was able to use the money I received to build hotels on my only monopoly, and I somehow won the game. Even thought the odds were against me by a large amount, I was able to push through and be victorious. NEVER GIVE UP!

Also, oddly enough, nobody ever landed on Indiana during this 3+ hour game. :/ Furthermore, my sister was unfortunate enough to get the chance card that made her pay per house. :D That was 400 less dollars for me to play against.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

My Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inspiration   My Inspiration EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 am

#whocares
"Not I," said the Fila
Back to top Go down
Jaden H
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden H

Achievement Points : 0

My Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inspiration   My Inspiration EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 am

um... you need to explain the game of monopoly to me T^T

BUT OTHER THEN THAT nice job!
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

My Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inspiration   My Inspiration EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 pm

akaFila wrote:
#whocares
"Not I," said the Fila
Fila's comment was so much more awesome than Unknown's.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

My Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Inspiration   My Inspiration EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 pm

k
Back to top Go down