World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle

Go down 
+2
DigiDigi
J.J. Knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:00 pm

As many of you know, I am an author of two books: The Seattle Massacre and Trails of Blood, both books are part of the Ripper Case Series. Some of you have read these books (Or at least the first one), and I got some good feedback. All say the plot is good, but the writing is to be desired (I have no editor of my own and no one peer reads my material when asked, making it extremely difficult to make my work the best it can be).

Which is why I come to you. On Halloween this year, I intend to publish my third installment of the series, The Ripper Puzzle. Before I publish it, I need reader input. I need to know what needs to be improved or removed, both grammatically and story. Hopefully, I can get more than one person reading it so I can get different views about it.

I would be greatly appreciative if you peer read my work for me. If you haven't read book 1 and 2, I am willing to send you a digital copy so you can read it, so long as your promise not to send it out and if you promise to buy your own copy. I am also accepting peer reading for book one and two, as I can take the book down for 24 hours and repost it on Amazon with it's updated contents.

I am also in need for book cover design. If interested, I will send you the measurements and other requirements.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

@J.J.Knight, I think certain people like @KimoForce would like to help!

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:41 pm

I'm free this summer for some time. Just don't send too much because I have yet to read the second book, k?

Digi, you are really trying to use that new tag tool. It doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:47 pm

I could read it if you sent me it but I doubt I could promise to buy an actual version later on.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:07 pm

@Behemoth sounds like a good person to read these too
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 am

Can I :o
Back to top Go down
Jain vi Bookshelvia
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jain vi Bookshelvia

Waifu : Jain vi Bookshelvia

PostSubject: Re: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:40 pm

I've got time on my hands. I'd love to help beta read your work.

I write in my spare time myself. Feedback is something that is always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://thatasianaguythere.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle   Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle Empty

Back to top Go down

Peer Readers Wanted and Other Stuff for The Ripper Puzzle
Page 1 of 1