World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?

Go down 
+4
Kitouski
Bloody Kaizer
danna45
Nour Force
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 am

Spoiler:

So...whatcha guys think about the lineup so far?(This list is most probably credible) (Bwahaha exact sentence Dannanyan said)

Last edited by Nour Force on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Hm, lemme compile a list of what I'm interested in...

Kimi no Iru Machi(Might change my mind. The manga wasn't that good after all)
Servant x Service(Concept seems interesting enough)
Monogatari Season 2(Oh hell yes, you bet I am)
Highschool DxD(Yay for fanservice)
Blood Lad(The manga was fun, so why not?)
Silver Spoon(One of my most anticipated show this season)
Danganronpa(Seems pretty popular and hyped. Concept seems great and 999/VLR-ish, so yup, interested)
Genshiken Nidaime(GENSHIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN)
Swimbros/Free(Something this controversial, I'm definitely interested in seeing. Predicting it'll be a classic sports anime full of spirit and soul)
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya(Since I'm in the middle of playing the F/SN eroge)
Kaminomi/The World God Only Knows 3(Yay for goddess arc)
Neptunia(Anime adaption of a fanservice game? Check. Made by David Productions? Check)
Anohana movie(OH GOD THE TEARS, THEY WON'T STOP)
Kaze Tachinu(It's a Ghibli movie, and the main character is voiced by HIDEAKI MUDAF***ING ANNO)

...Yeah

Nour, you copycat.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Kaizer
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bloody Kaizer

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Just pm me for et x)

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Not summer for us considering we'll start school soon.

Anyway, enjoy your summer and anime guys and girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medievalchaos.net/forum
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:17 pm

I will watch:
-Free!
-Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen Zetsubou no Koukousei
-Watashi ga Monetai no wa Dou Kagaete Omaera ga Warui

See this video: http://kissanime.com/Anime/Watashi-ga-Motenai-no-wa-Dou-Kangaetemo-Omaera-ga-Warui/Preview?id=38258
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:13 am

Tokurei Sochi Dantai looks like it could be fun depending on how they execute it. Definitely giving it a chance.

I'm obligated to watch the Hyperdimension Neptunia anime because I own like $600 worth of merchandise from the game. have a sneaking suspicion it's gonna suck though. Inb4 Black Heart and Noir were my favorites first and I'm a hipster fag no one wants to talk to.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya because Illyasviel is mah adoriburu lil waifu.

Handful of OVAs and specials I'm gonna hunt down now that I didn't know about, Squid Girl, Chuunibyou and Corpse Party.

Kara no Kyoukai 3D... OSHI- OSHI- OSHI- I'M READY. BEST THING EVER. WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 am

Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen Zetsubou no Koukousei
A video, just for you:

Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 am

http://www.anime44.com/category/devil-survivor-2-the-animation

<3
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Yuna wrote:
http://www.anime44.com/category/devil-survivor-2-the-animation

<3
That's a Spring anime.
This is a Summer anime discussion.

EDIT: Although, Dannanyan does approve.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:56 am

Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? 943559_197507010407566_1520166990_n

SUNDAY

Highschool DxD New
Blood Lad
Teekyuu 2
Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2
Uchouten Kazoku
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist

MONDAY

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
Recorder to Randoseru Mi☆
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen
Nyuru Nyuru!! Kakusen-kun
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

TUESDAY

Brothers Conflict
Senyuu. 2
Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji

WEDNESDAY

Tamayura: More Aggressive
Free!

THURSDAY

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu
DanganRonpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation
Rozen Maiden (2013)
Love Lab
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music...
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku
Servant x Service
Gin no Saji

FRIDAY

Yuuto-kun ga Iku
Maji de Otaku na English! Ribbon-chan: Eigo de Tatakau Mahou Shoujo - The TV
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
Gatchaman Crowds

SATURDAY

Kingdom 2
Kiniro Mosaic
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Genshiken Nidaime
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Fantasista Doll
Futari wa Milky Holmes
Kimi no Iru Machi
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:06 am

I feel like the season is especially boring (maybe because there is no oregairu for me to watch 6 times and fill the gaps?), since the only things I watch are Rozen Maiden (favourite for the season), Highschool DxD new and Monogatari Second Season (and Seyuu. 2, but even though I like it a lot, an anime which used to have a longer combined time of OP and ED than the actual length of the episode doesn't count).
For Rozen Maiden, it got me into the series, I read the first manga and it's what I'm looking forward to every week. Mina was telling me to watch it for ages, but I have trouble getting into old anime, and it kinda became non-canon halfway through the first season, to completely made up in the second, so it's better that I just read the first and am watching this.
Yeah, Highschool DxD is service, but it's a show I like and it's pretty fun to watch (and no, not just for the boobs), which is more than what I'd say for most shows this season.
I was very excited for new Monogatari, but it has a major issue. Even though Tsubasa Hanekawa is a great girl, she is a pretty bad main character, so the show ended up being slow and boring. Hopefully this stops starting from the next episode.
But hey, Senyuu. is great. It would be greater if it were longer than 2 minutes. Still far longer than Bleach chapters though.
If it counts, I also still watch One Piece, although episodes lately feel like fillers. Did Oda finally get tired?

Now, about the high profile things I'm not watching.
DanganRonpa - I want to play it instead, so I'm avoiding being spoiled.
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - Just can't get into it to check it out if I have a restricting internet, and I can't find a dog main character interesting enough to take the risk. Yeah I know, it has this thing which is good and that other thing which is good, but a dog. CoD?
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - I've read it. Kaminomi isn't the kind of story I'd go through twice, I feel it loses its worth after you know what happens.
Watamote - I'm sure that I've read whatever episodes they have shown up to this point so no point. Even afterwards, I feel it's the kind of thing you'd rather see relaxed and lazily with a manga than an anime, so I'd rather read it.
Free! - No
Gatchaman Crowds - Meeeeeeeeeeh
Kingdom 2 - I really should watch it at some point, but I really should watch the first season first, which I haven't.
Genshiken Nidaime - Same as above
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - Is shoujo adventure stories like the shonen ones only without any interest to them?
Kimi no Iru Machi - I've read it, I dropped it pretty late into the manga actually because I was getting bored of it. Not the thing you'd watch twice, for a different reason than Kaminomi. It will be boring.
SnK - I just don't feel like it anymore. I follow the manga, but for the anime, well, I have seen the story, I don't need to see a version with all the meaning removed from it and replaced with grandiose and dragged direction.
Naruto - jk

So, what I want to say about this summer anime season is, summer season go away. I just want to have rozen maiden from it. I mean, the second thing I'm the most excited about for the week is Railgun S, and that's from another season... Not to mention, it's railgun, I've already read it, and it's a story I've seen in a previous anime.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - Just can't get into it to check it out if I have a restricting internet, and I can't find a dog main character interesting enough to take the risk. Yeah I know, it has this thing which is good and that other thing which is good, but a dog. CoD?
It's the story of a sadistic novelist and a dog who was human :D
Al-Bhed wrote:

Free! - No
Shot down quickly QQ
Al-Bhed wrote:
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - Is shoujo adventure stories like the shonen ones only without any interest to them?
Episode 3 Spoiler:
Al-Bhed wrote:
SnK - I just don't feel like it anymore. I follow the manga, but for the anime, well, I have seen the story, I don't need to see a version with all the meaning removed from it and replaced with grandiose and dragged direction.
But... this is a Spring anime?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:
It's the story of a sadistic novelist and a dog who was human :D
I know

Nour Force wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:
But... this is a Spring anime?
Yes, if it has a season which is playing in the spring of 2013, it's a spring anime. Just not an exclusive one. Lists don't mention it because they only mention new ones.

I just feel this season has an over-saturation of "why do you even exist" anime... Dafuq is with all those little girl shows...
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:27 am

Summer list is very bad.

Makes the wait for September even that much harder.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am

Persona 3: Spring of Birth comes out next season, which I can barely contain myself over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?   Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinions on Summer 2013 Anime?
Page 1 of 1