World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A public apology.

Go down 
+3
J.J. Knight
Alibaba
EW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: A public apology.    A public apology.  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:26 am

So recently I got told my behavior in chat is less than, well, optimal, I figured I had best make a public apology to this place for taking out my waves of depression on the chat. My tolerance level of other people's bullshit has been at almost near zero over the past few months. I'm kinda going through a lot right now, physicially and mentally. Real life stuff, all that. Because of that, I haven't really been in the greatest of moods to be optimistic. I'm not an optimist by nature. But even I'll agree that I need to calm down. It's a combination of having multiple IRL issues with a severe lack of sleep. I get aggressive when annoyed. I'll not argue that. For that reason amongst others, I'd perfer if you didn't attempt to wind me right now. Any other time is fine, just right now, I don't want to tear someone's head off in frustration.

I don't really feel like going into detail of my problems exactly (I'd be willing to skype or PM), right now I'd just like to attempt to not piss people off whilst I'm in chat, I honestly don't intend to come across as I do. I am trying to make a concious effort to improve. Anyway. Thanks for reading this rather short apology.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.    A public apology.  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:34 am

you're taking this too seriously, just relax and don't over think these kind of things
it's ok everyone can be a annoying and stuff
anyway just don't worry about it too much
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.    A public apology.  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Get well soon.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.    A public apology.  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:14 am

Thats coming alot from JJ. You should know that if you need advice on anger management and need help getting theu this depression, JJ and I can both really help you there. At the moment, i think JJ is more available.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.    A public apology.  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:40 am

I hope you can get through all this soon enough, man. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.    A public apology.  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:33 am

Hope you get better soon :D
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.    A public apology.  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 am

DigiDigi wrote:
You should know that if you need advice on anger management and need help getting theu this depression, JJ and I can both really help you there.

I feel insulted that I haven't been included on that list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A public apology.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.    A public apology.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A public apology.
Page 1 of 1