World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!? Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!?   FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 pm

FGN or Fighting Game News are just posts I make to tell you about things going on in the fighting game world.

RUMOR: Bloody Roar Coming To PS4

Bloody Roar is being rumored to go on PS4 most likely to compete with Xbox One's Killer Instinct which is by itself bring more and more people to buying an Xbox One. PS4 doesn't want to lose the FGC (Fighting Game Community) vote so it would make sense for Sony to try and get another fighting classic to their console to gain more sells.

More evidence to this rumor possibly being true is that Eighting, the company that worked on Bloody Roar, has also worked with Capcom in doing quite a bit of work with Marvel V.S. Capcom 3. Capcom has said that their teams have pulled back from the fighting games they have made so far to work on a new project.

Could this project be Bloody Roar? Voice your opinion and if there is anything specific in the fighting game world you want me to go over feel free to post that below as well.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!?   FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:02 pm

No idea what Bloody Roar is, but I'll check it out. Fighting games are always welcome.

Hm, I honestly hope there's a new 2D fighting game(Something like Blazblue, Guilty Gear, etc) on the PS4 soon, or else I see no real reason to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!?   FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:37 pm

danna45 wrote:
Hm, I honestly hope there's a new 2D fighting game(Something like Blazblue, Guilty Gear, etc) on the PS4 soon, or else I see no real reason to buy it.
Don't worry I'll have some Guilty Gear info up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!?   FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!? Empty

Back to top Go down

FGN: Bloody Roar for PS4!?
Page 1 of 1