World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA's NFC Tournament

Go down 
+14
Nour Force
Hayase Mitsuki
Sherlock Holmes
L.Lawliet
Grand Mage
dew
EW
Kitouski
Centrik
josh
akaFila
rjuto
Rika Furude
Al-Bhed
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

It is a ygo tournament! After 6 months! It's called WDA's New Format Craze tournament. Or should it be Fad? Which one sounds more periodic, because there is no way in hell this goes on for more than a couple of weeks. I'd say it's best to wait for a bit instead of going right from September first into playing for a format that will surely be dominated by the metacall factor, but I guess it's fine.

September 1st TCG banlist
OCG only cards are LEGAL
Single Elimination
No Deck Changing
All matches are official, first to 2 wins, no draws

Just putting it out there, I am trying to match the tournament format with whatever you guys seem to be going for lately, and what you seem to be going for is joint cardpool with TCG banlist, which is what we are going with for now, unless I change my mind. I'd like it if we did one with OCG banlist, but I'll leave that for when it is actually implemented in the OCG. Just noting, things might break a bit if we do go ahead with joint format + TCG banlist. I don't mind that, but just putting it out there.

Tournament will start and sign ups will close on September 1st.

Participant List (16):
● pure_wiN
● Rjuto
● akaFila
● final1230
● Centrik
● Kitouski
● EW_Zero
● dew
● Surberous
● L.Lawliet
● Acefire
● Hayase Mitsuki
● Leokane
● Al-Bhed
● NotSoGallantGallade
● psychoturtle
● Nour Force
● Katarina

Matchups:
http://challonge.com/wdanfc

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:34 pm

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t6710-centu-vs-69nourii-kfc
Did Centrik post this? I lost 1-2
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Didnt. Tks.
Back to top Go down
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
dew

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Wazz up yea activity post been keeping an eye on when Katarina been online on DN and its been beteen 2am and 5am my time............Will keep trying clap...
Kea Kaha
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:55 am

2 days left, 5 matches left to be done (only dew cares to report activity in here)...

Acefire vs Leokane
final1230 vs Hayase
Surberous vs NotSoGallantGallade
Al-Bhed vs Kitouski

Last edited by Rjuto on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:42 am

Let it be known that Iv'e made several attempts to duel gallade as well as asked him what times would he be available, I never get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:28 am

well i am trying to find him but hes never online if i am online...rjuto u want me to spam every time i try to find him?

im online and dew isnt..this timezone is a big problem
Back to top Go down
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
dew

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Wazz up yea dito Katarina the timezone is a bit of a problem so as much as I hate doing this ill forfit my spot just so I hope to see this tournament keep going forward and I hope u have better luck finding your next opp.So sorry for wasting your guys time and holding this up........ I tryed.
Kea Kaha
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Katarina wrote:
well i am trying to find him but hes never online if i am online...rjuto u want me to spam every time i try to find him?
Katarina wrote:
im online and dew isnt..this timezone is a big problem
Please don't double post; just edit your last post. Posts merged.

dew wrote:
Wazz up yea dito Katarina the timezone is a bit of a problem so as much as I hate doing this ill forfit my spot just so I hope to see this tournament keep going forward and I hope u have better luck finding your next opp.So sorry for wasting your guys time and holding this up........ I tryed.
Kea Kaha
Sorry to hear that. Don't feel guilty, though. You and Karin are from different sides of the world. When one of you is asleep, the other one is awake.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 am

I'll give the rest 1 more day to duel (depending on how many matches are done, I might give another day). After that winners will be decided by activity, non-cowardy, or just a coin-toss.

I'm not the tourney host, so this is just what I'm gonna do if he agrees.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 am

well dew i can also give u the win if i have to...just make it a coin toss instead of a duel :/
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:06 am

Because the fila match and the L match never had a chance to be played as there was no opponent, I am expanding the deadline for 5 days and fixing the pre-16 matches by dq.
So, for the dew vs katarina case, dew forfeited first so katarina will be advancing. If before the next duel is done, dew and katarina can come to an agreement which would have katarina forfeiting instead,  then that can be done. Until then, fila's next opponent is Katarina.

For the ace vs leokane case: I see neither of you have posted here and I recall neither of you personally bringing the matter of your match up in the chat, while both of you have been here often.
I will be dq'ing Acefire, and the reason for that is that Acefire does not have his DN username on the DN Name field while his DN username does not match his WDA username, so it is harder for the opponent to find him even if he tries to do it.

If you are entering a tournament, you should have the responsibility to make it simpler for your opponent to find you at least on DN. I understand that some may want to keep some DN privacy, but when you do that and enter a tournament you are inconveniencing your opponents, so from now on this will be a valid reason for disqualification, and admins as well as section mods with moderator rights will have the right to set your DN Name field to an active DN username if you choose to enter a tournament (only then). In fact I will be changing katarina's DN name field now to the DN name mentioned in this topic.

As I have not heard both sides of the matter, Acefire, if you believe you should be advancing instead because your opponent dodge etc. you may speak up and the matter will be reconsidered. Until then, L's opponent is Leokane.

Also, nour, you have rights for the challonge on your 99nour account as you requested.

Deadline for round 1 is extended to september 13th, 11.50pm GMT0
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:54 am

dew duels fila not me, i quit yugioh
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:57 am

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t6733-akafila-vs-katarinanpc#58613

Won 2-0.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Katarina wrote:
dew duels fila not me, i quit yugioh
Again?!? :s

And activity post, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:22 am

so like... do I just move on to the next challenger?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:18 am

Surberous wrote:
so like... do I just move on to the next challenger?
Al-Bhed wrote:
Deadline for round 1 is extended to september 13th, 11.50pm GMT0
http://challonge.com/wdanfc

It would be nice if any of the following members post anything here, just so we know they're not dead or care about the tourney:
Leokane
final1230
Hayase Mitsuki
NotSoGallantGallade
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 pm

activity post, so you guys know ill participate in the next round (vs centrik)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 am

Leokane and L.Lawliet, has either of you tried to find the other person on DN? If yes, has either of you succeeded? Were there any denied challenges or something? If you didn't manage to find each other, did either of you send a pm to set up a time to play?
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 pm

I've checked to see if L was on DN twice with no success. We were on WDA at the same time but L did not come on chat and I was really tired (It was around 1:00 AM my time). There has been no denied challenges and I don't know how much he cares to be in this tournament but I'll admit I've been losing interest so if you decided to disqualify me no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:51 am

Really, I stalled the tournament for this long just because I didn't know what to do with your match, but I guess in the end one player is here often while the other rarely, so, sorry L.Lawliet but I'll have to dq you to advance the tournament.

For the rest, Hayase Mitsuki is obviously dq'd
Gallade will be hanged. Not just dq'd, I am preparing an execution.

Deadline for the next round is september 23rd, 11.50pm GMT0
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:31 am

so...round 2 now? yay.

gonna fuk tat turtzie to revenge ;<
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:02 am

Waiting for Surberous (7 days off DN so plz...).
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:53 pm

2-0 vs Surberous

Duel Arena
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Really, I stalled the tournament for this long just because I didn't know what to do with your match, but I guess in the end one player is here often while the other rarely, so, sorry L.Lawliet but I'll have to dq you to advance the tournament.

For the rest, Hayase Mitsuki is obviously dq'd
Gallade will be hanged. Not just dq'd, I am preparing an execution.

Deadline for the next round is september 23rd, 11.50pm GMT0
It's np. It's true that I wasn't on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:24 am

I guess I post here as well: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t6761-leokane-vs-final1230-nfc#59076
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA's NFC Tournament   WDA's NFC Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA's NFC Tournament
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next