World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Create a Card Week 45

Go down 
+4
josh
Alibaba
Centrik
Kitouski
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

WDA Create a Card Week 45 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:58 pm

WDA Create a Card Week 45 275px-PotofGreed-TF04-JP-VG

This weeks theme is banned cards! Make something that would be banned if it actually a card. Think of creative loops or exploits for it, or just make it stupid powerful, your call!

Create your own Yugioh card using http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ or http://yugico.com/yugioh-card-creator
Any other method of creating your card is accepted. After submissions are gathered, vote on which cards you think are the best!

Rules:
1. ONLY 1 CARD MAY BE SUBMITTED.
2. Once a card is submitted, you may not edit it for any reason. (fixing a broken image is fine, changing your submission is not for instance.)
3. You must vote if you have submitted a card, or else your submission will be disqualified.
4. You cannot change your vote for any reason as soon as you vote.
5. You cannot vote for yourself.

Via WDA time, submissions will start on the Sunday this is posted up and end at midnight Friday (or the end of Thursday, whatever hurts your brain less). Voting will take place on Friday and Saturday and the results will go up the next Sunday along with a new competition. Please include the card image and the cards effect typed out in your submission.

Everyone will vote on their top 3 favorites and you cannot vote for the same person twice. Your first pick will get 3 points, second will get 2 and third will get 1, and the people with the highest points in votes win. Don't forget to post any achievements you make from CaC, you can find the ones available (P5 and P6) here; http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3196-forum-achievements
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Problem solved from many years.
WDA Create a Card Week 45 Lol10

Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 am

WDA Create a Card Week 45 KqRCRLr

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:29 am

WDA Create a Card Week 45 27276811
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:44 am

WDA Create a Card Week 45 11ECzms

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 am

WDA Create a Card Week 45 2jaal9c
Details:

Searchable/summonable by everything and endless ignition/special summon trigger abuse for all your ftk/otk needs.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:50 pm

WDA Create a Card Week 45 TtBh46R

One hour to go WDA time to get entries in.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm

i guess i'll start with the vote:
1. al-bhed
a nice fun broken card
2. akafila
a neat +3 tuner
3. kitouski
tbh the best artwork but you didn't include a summoning clause for the xyz monster and the effect isn't really... broken
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:07 pm

1. Alibaba (As a loli and Rikka Takanashi, I must!)
2. Al-Bhed (Would've been better with a Maizono Sayaka image, but fine)
3. akaFila (Ewww it looks like an actual YGO card D:)
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:38 am

1. Centrik - Made my day when I saw it, still get a good chuckle out of it. I seriously love it.

2. Al-Bhed - We got ourselves the most broken thing in the world here.

3. akaFila - I DON'T GET IT. D:

AliBaba wrote:
but you didn't include a summoning clause for the xyz monster and the effect isn't really... broken
Heerrrrrrp, that's what I get for making the card at like midnight half awake... though, I was trying to make him kind of an OTK problem card. Would have to see more creative minds then my own using it to see if it could succeed doing that, but yea, not exactly clear on that. (Think Dark Strike Fighter, what I was aiming for)
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 am

Kitouski wrote:
1. Centrik - Made my day when I saw it, still get a good chuckle out of it. I seriously love it.

2. Al-Bhed - We got ourselves the most broken thing in the world here.

3. akaFila - I DON'T GET IT. D:

Heerrrrrrp, that's what I get for making the card at like midnight half awake... though, I was trying to make him kind of an OTK problem card. Would have to see more creative minds then my own using it to see if it could succeed doing that, but yea, not exactly clear on that. (Think Dark Strike Fighter, what I was aiming for)
well the issue is there are already 2 cards that make gaining life points into burn damage but those 2 are continuous effects instead :x
have you never heard of anti-heal decks?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 am

Ali, I think he was refering to the 600 damage effect. Unlike mass driver and cannon soldier it destroys (doesn't tribute) and it works on all cards, not just monsters, meaning you can loop s/t as well, while being able to be toolboxed from the extra deck, meaning it is available to all decks with a generic rank 4 engine (so long as the summon conditions are 2 lv4 monsters). Additionally, it can make every card you can put on the field into 600 damage + itself, making it a buffed gagaga gunman (refusing to say cowboy). The anti-heal is an excuse to use up Xyz materials I imagine. Although for some reason the first part of the effect reads by old text and it reads as if destruction is a cost, not that that's important here.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:11 am

@ Ali: I have the cards for a Anti-Heal in RL, though haven't played it in a while. I'm extremely familiar with them, that's where I got the correct wording from on that part of the effect.

Al-Bhed wrote:
Ali, I think he was refering to the 600 damage effect. Unlike mass driver and cannon soldier it destroys (doesn't tribute) and it works on all cards, not just monsters, meaning you can loop s/t as well, while being able to be toolboxed from the extra deck, meaning it is available to all decks with a generic rank 4 engine (so long as the summon conditions are 2 lv4 monsters). Additionally, it can make every card you can put on the field into 600 damage + itself, making it a buffed gagaga gunman (refusing to say cowboy). The anti-heal is an excuse to use up Xyz materials I imagine. Although for some reason the first part of the effect reads by old text and it reads as if destruction is a cost, not that that's important here.
^ Just confirming all of this is 100% correct. The Xyz cost is an excuse to use materials while the destroying a card (not tributing) and it being any card on your side of the field is the real attended problem of the card here. It was supposed to be any 2 Lv4 monsters as well.

You're supposed to vote also though Al-Bhed. D8<
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
my bad i read the first part as "when this card i summoned you can..."
somehow...
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:07 pm

1. Ally-Bhedy

2. Kitouski

3. AliAliBaba
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:36 pm

1) Alibaba - For effort, although I'd rather we got real text from you
2) AkaFila - If it wasn't for muddy guy it would be first, because actual card, I have issues with naked muddy guys though...
3) Kitouski - Hnng, so close, text...
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:52 pm

WDA Create a Card Week 45 Rescue-cat

Is it too late to post?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:20 pm

40 minutes to vote! But yea, the times are listed in the first post Fish. xD; Too late for entries, but at the time of your post, you were able to vote. Rule of thumb is if I haven't closed it yet, you have time to vote even if it's past time.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Don't worry, Kitsittsy, sweetums, I was only joking.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:17 pm

This weeks results are as follows!

1st goes to Al-Bhed.
2nd goes to Alibaba.
3rd goes to akaFila.

Thanks everyone who participated, the next CaC can be found here;

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t6699-wda-create-a-card-week-46
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 45   WDA Create a Card Week 45 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Create a Card Week 45