World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Create a Card Week 49

Go down 
+2
josh
Kitouski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

WDA Create a Card Week 49 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:14 am

WDA Create a Card Week 49 Question-mark

This weeks theme is free week! Don't like it? Give me suggestions for next week! Post any Yugioh card you desire this week.

Create your own Yugioh card using http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ or http://yugico.com/yugioh-card-creator
Any other method of creating your card is accepted. After submissions are gathered, vote on which cards you think are the best!

Rules:
1. ONLY 1 CARD MAY BE SUBMITTED.
2. Once a card is submitted, you may not edit it for any reason. (fixing a broken image is fine, changing your submission is not for instance.)
3. You must vote if you have submitted a card, or else your submission will be disqualified.
4. You cannot change your vote for any reason as soon as you vote.
5. You cannot vote for yourself.

Via WDA time, submissions will start on the Sunday this is posted up and end at midnight Friday (or the end of Thursday, whatever hurts your brain less). Voting will take place on Friday and Saturday and the results will go up the next Sunday along with a new competition. Please include the card image and the cards effect typed out in your submission.

Everyone will vote on their top 3 favorites and you cannot vote for the same person twice. Your first pick will get 3 points, second will get 2 and third will get 1, and the people with the highest points in votes win. Don't forget to post any achievements you make from CaC, you can find the ones available (P5 and P6) here; http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3196-forum-achievements
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:19 am

WDA Create a Card Week 49 295794
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 am

final1230 wrote:
WDA Create a Card Week 49 295794              

1:rank doesn't match the requirement

2:grammar for the card text sucks major ass, and somehow you managed to get grammar wrong in a card name.

3:3500 attack rank 4? hahaha no.

4:the way you worded it, the monsters don't gain the attack boost from this card's ability until the end phase, when everything is destroyed, making it useless.

5:the card art doesn't even look close to even similar to the art for yugioh, and a yugioh card would not have the word "bitch" in it.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:52 pm

@Angelic: A handful of people religiously make overpowered/silly cards for fun that wouldn't normally be in Yugioh, it's not against the rules. I get your points you made because they're not inaccurate, but there's a difference between coming off as heckling and actually giving constructive criticism. If you don't like it, don't vote for it if you can't be decent about it.

EDIT:

My entry;

WDA Create a Card Week 49 Ezin4m

EDIT2:
About 28 more hours this weeks CaC, anyone still interested in joining, get your entries in! :c
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Viking into Hrolf into Quillbolt? Seems legit.
WDA Create a Card Week 49 VfdyF5W
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:32 am

WDA Create a Card Week 49 QVTxVB8 my entry.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:56 pm

WDA Create a Card Week 49 QP8nRjE

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 am

Voting time...

1. Leokane (Short, sweet, and legit as heck. Now if only it was a zombie too, though Warriors could recycle him from the deck better me thinks.)
2. Angelic-Machine (I like the flip face down if it'll be banished... extremely strong, yet it is an exploitable weakness since it can be destroyed now.)
3. Alibaba (Hurt my brain... and then it came off as pretty cool. I'm having a hard time seeing unique use for it but I recognize it's there.)

I'd like to mention that I liked everyone's like... a LOT this time around, so don't feel too bad/proud if I voted you high/low. xD; Loool
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:05 am

hmm
#1 is lesbi's card, i just really like it.. also i just noticed how it actually counters the card i made... heh, though your text is a bit weird on the card.. just that

#2 is leo, neat well balanced card that seems rather nice

#3 is poof, well tbh i never liked spell counters too much but i like the card, it's just i like the others a bit better

Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:18 am

WDA Create a Card Week 49 60441
decided to change my entry
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:57 am

#1:Poof: finally something that makes magic counter decks remotely good.

#2:Leo: erm, well, shoulda been a zombie, as its... well... a skeleton, but at least the art looks really yugioh-ish, and the effect seems great without being broke.

#3:Earl: omg a charmer card o.o they still wouldnt be great, but they would be decent with that.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm

1st is going to Lesbi
2nd place is Kitouski
3rd place is both Earl and Alibaba

Leokane is disqualified for not voting. Sorry Leo.

Next one will be up tomorrow... with a new rule of voting by people's current forum names, because I'm not handling everyone name changing their name at the same time well... even a little. Was way more of a pain counting this up then it should've been and I pretty much am at a loss on how I'm going to wrap up Ultimate Otaku, tried before putting it off in frustration, lol... alas I digress.

Thanks everyone who joined and sorry about the vacation on this, next one will be up this Sunday as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Create a Card Week 49   WDA Create a Card Week 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Create a Card Week 49
Page 1 of 1