World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?  Empty
PostSubject: FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?    FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:27 pm

FGN
Same Leo, same Kane.

Rosalina and Luma enter the area for Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS
Since E3 we haven't gotten many new characters announced to us. Lucky for us Nintendo decided to show us another new character, Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy will be joined by her sidekick Luma.

Injustice: Gods Among Us 2?
We might be getting a sequel to Injustice: Gods Among Us. When asked about a potential sequel Ed Boon said, "Yes, there is definitely a possibility." This is not a confirmed project but they are considering it as well as they should. For three months since it's release, Injustice: Gods Among Us has made it to the Top 10 in U.S. sales.

Well that's all for today, a short little FGN. More FGN tomorrow and whatnot. Have a good day and please, don't jump into the enemy unless you know what you are doing.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?    FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:17 am

...am I the only one who is super excited for Roselina as a new character? She looks fun as heck, there's something about characters that control a separate thing that I really have fun with. (Viola from Soul Caliber, Puppet Ninjas in Naruto games)
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?    FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 am

If I get this game I'll be most likely using Rosalina as a main.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?    FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?  Empty

Back to top Go down

FGN: A New Challenger...Rosalina!?
Page 1 of 1