World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Game Ever?

Go down 
+3
Kimo Force
Leokane
Nour Force
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:54 pm

What's the worst game you've ever played? =D
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:21 pm

After going over a list of bad games I've played like The Bible Game, BioShock 1, BioShock 2, BioShock Infi-oh wait I didn't play that one, Team Fortress 2 (Shoot me) and DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi...one game came to mind that was worse than the rest, Lunaria Story. Hell I even made a whole topic on it: Shameless Plug
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:26 pm

I personally liked the Bioshock series. Not sure why you don't like it, but okay.

As for me, I usually did some research before going and obtaining a game. It would matter since if it was bad, it would be a waste of a Dual-layer DVD, or would simply cost me a lot and turn out to not be impressive at all.
But there was one game which I did not heed the warnings for.

Worst Game Ever? Sonic_The_Hedgehog_Poster

Repetitive challenge modes and awful load times to the point that I have to point it out (imagine waiting for the game to load for a minute after accepting a request, you get the info from the person, then the game loads again, then after you finish you go to another loading screen where the objective giver thanks you only to go into another loading screen afterwards).

The game mechanics were absolutely broken and made no sense, and of course the sense of speed was gone because of how Sonic was toned down, not to mention the several glitches mid-game which can cause you to die during cut-scenes for no reason whatsoever, the extremely long levels which take around an hour to complete only to lose to a terribly-programmed escape level (you can't rotate while you jump, so if you're aiming a little to the right while jumping, you could very much fall out of the map), and then you're taken back to the title screen where you have to RE-LOAD your save data with no given "Continue?" option in the game. All this, and I've only tried playing as Sonic so far.

The story, well, Sonic games generally don't have outstanding stories, just decent ones that kids can understand. In Sonic 06, the story is, well, okay. It's cringe-worthy at a few parts *Cough*sonickisseselise*cough*, but there's this odd feeling I can't shake of how this was probably written by a fan-fiction writer. The dark self of Shadow (Mephiles)? Hedgehog from the future (Silver)? End of the world (Ignis)? Sonic and OP's character are lovers? Doesn't look like the usual happy go-lucky attitude of most Sonic games to be frank, but takes on a rather darker and serious side to things.

Only good thing about the game was the soundtrack (as custom for any Sonic game) and the different level designs (but they would annoy the effing hell out of you so you wouldn't really care).

I originally thought that people only disliked it because of the speed, but oh, how wrong I was.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
I personally liked the Bioshock series. Not sure why you don't like it, but okay.

Gameplay bruh. But since I didn't play Infinite I have no ability to give an opinion on it.

Dat Mephiles doe 2spooky4me.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Well, if you only cared about the gameplay, then I would see why. The gun shooting for the first game is subpar although decent for a 2007 shooter. Have yet to try out 2 and to get Infinite. Thing is, the Bioshock games are more story-driven, and the complexity of the map and world design is massive and unique.

I never really reached Mephiles or Ignis since I only played as Sonic, and the game was bad to the point that I couldn't imagine myself playing as the rest. Multiplayer was also very lazy and uninspired.
Back to top Go down
josh
WDA Member
WDA Member
josh

Achievement Points : 1

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:36 am

seaman was bad it older game . but there is not many game i did not like so lit see i did not care for dark souls , the DK game's .that what comes to mind for me .
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:33 am

Yeah I'd say for Bioshock, the gameplay is merely a means to go through the story rather than just being "shoot, kill, bang bang, SNIPE".

Worst game that I've ever played before was probably ever played must be Forge. The game mechanics are so complicated at its almost like a WoW clone; not only that its just really lackluster and a poorly developed F2P.

Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Huh... I felt Bioshock was one of the only interesting FPS for quite a long time with all the CoD-clone shovelware nowadays.

I happen to be a big fan and collector of terrible games and none of the games named so far compare to things like "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing", "Bubsy 3D" or "Superman 64"... I'm not going to think too hard about the crap I've played so let's call that my top 3 and be done with it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Holy hell, Poofums. You mean you actually went and BOUGHT those games?
Well, all I can say to that is...YOU'RE WINNER!
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:00 pm

I'll put pictures of them in my collection thread sometime, lol. Dunno what it is but I really love a terrible game. Considering getting "Day One: Garry's Incident" and "Ride to Hell: Retribution" one of these days because I hear nothing but terrible things about them and they're more recent releases.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 am

Leokane wrote:
After going over a list of bad games I've played like The Bible Game, BioShock 1, BioShock 2, BioShock Infi-oh wait I didn't play that one, Team Fortress 2 (Shoot me) and DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi...one game came to mind that was worse than the rest, Lunaria Story. Hell I even made a whole topic on it: Shameless Plug

Are you saying you just don't like FPS games? Because I agree with Kimo, Bioshock Infinite is great, as was teh second Bioshock. Shooting and stuff in the first wasn't amazing but it was by all means not a bad game.

Worst game I've ever played is WizOrb or Psychonauts. Both terrible.

(Unless you're 4, if you're 3 - 4 you may actually like those games)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst Game Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Game Ever?   Worst Game Ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Game Ever?
Page 1 of 1