World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Anime List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

Spring Anime List Empty
PostSubject: Spring Anime List   Spring Anime List EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:42 am

http://anichart.net/spring

This upcoming season looks promising compared to this past season's mediocrity (excluding the goodness of the leftovers from Fall 2013.)

This list has been out for a while and I know we've talked about it, but I'm more interested to see what you guys are all watching.

I'm probably gonna watch the following:

Akuma no Riddle (I feel bad for having high expectations for this. It gives off such a serious tone that seems similar to Mirai Nikki and Deadman Wonderland. I enjoyed both series, however I felt disappointed with both of them for different reasons. Both had pacing issues and both had issues with their own respective plots and characters themselves. I really don't want to see anything over-the-top like Mirrai Nikki, I also don't want to see the main characters get too OP too fast like they did in Deadman Wonderland. I'm excited for this series more than anything else on this list. I feel like I'll have fun with it if they do it right. Even if they don't do it right, I'll probably end up investing alot of time into the series and watch it until the end anyways.)

A1 Project (Atelier Escha & Logy ~Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi~)

Black Bullet

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (this might be a guilty pleasure)

Break Blade (high chance of dropping, it depends on how silly it could be and if it does turn out to be the Valvrave of the season... Nobunaga the Fool was a big let down because of how silly it was. I'm kinda hoping that Break Blade delivers similar to Valvrave at the least. If it passes that expectation, then it needs to at least be decent in every area. Yes, I have high expectations when it comes to my mech anime--I don't mess around.)

Date A Live 2

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? (Moe is like crack, I need my dosage of it.)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Haikyuu!! (so I can be like Alibaba who watched Yowapeda last season)

Isshuukan Friends. (Tada Banri gender bent, could be good drama-romance.)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (the concept reminds me of Noucome a little bit. It could be funny.)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (this is apparently the hype anime of the season, we'll have to see how it turns out.)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to (an ecchi Bakuman? Might drop it if its that bad.)

Mekaku City Actors (SHAFT. Im too much of a fanboy to turn this down.)

Mushishi Zoku Shou (Mushishi is such a great series. This is almost guaranteed to be good quality. I put my trust in this.)

No Game No Life

Ping Pong The Animation (its so silly that I feel obligated to watch it for my own entertainment.)

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (A-1 Pictures. Their animation with NagiAsu, AnoHana, Fractale, and SAO were pretty great. I always seem to soften up to this studio and I almost never seem to be disappointed.)

Sidonia no Kishi

SnK OVA

Again, what are you guys watching and what are your thoughts on this upcoming season?[/i]

Last edited by Reikan on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Spring Anime List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime List   Spring Anime List EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:49 am

well mahouka seems promising , though i'm still more hyped for jojo atm

akuma no riddle seems interesting enough, and i really hope it's not just another deadman/mirai nikki, also i wonder how much it's really "yuri"

though
PING PONG THE ANIMATION, BEST ANIME 2014

...oh uh
mekakucity actors seems interesting, though i'm not sure what to expect from a series from shaft based on light novels, which were written by a song composer, that are based on vocaloid songs made by the same guy

Last edited by Alibaba on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Spring Anime List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime List   Spring Anime List EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 am

I'd just like to have a word with the Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to non-believer:
I will not show you the manga, instead I will tell you that the manga is made from the person who made this http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fatezero-fubin-sugiru-zero-saber-ga-ijikeru-doujinshi-r7550
One does not simply question the caliber of a man capable enough to make this masterpiece.
Also, Seeeeeenaaaaaa-chaaaaaaaan
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Spring Anime List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime List   Spring Anime List EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:29 am

Spring Anime List No-game-no-life-anime-poster

Nobody even saw it coming.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Spring Anime List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime List   Spring Anime List Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Anime List
Page 1 of 1