World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Royal Arena

Go down 
+10
Ryuuji Takasu
RD
J.J. Knight
Alibaba
Grand Mage
Bakura Normal
danna45
Narrator
Al-Bhed
Kimo Force
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where all the Battle Royales will take place for the Role-play. Remember to read the rules and the mechanics of how the fights work. Have fun.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:18 am

"Yes!" Thought Zeph as his weapon connected with the target, however, as he entered a state of dizziness, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his body. "What the hell?!" Caught by surprise, Zeph struggles to shake the opponent off of him.
"Urgh, screw this, i will just do as much damage to him while we are in this close range!" Thought Zeph as he tried to collide his ball with chain at his opponent

Last edited by EarlS on Wed May 28, 2014 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:31 am

Heath offered a hand shake to Mitcher, "You seem troubled, rest assured, I came in peace, I offer you a temporary alliance, until the games end, perhaps you would accept my offer?" Said Heath.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:12 am

Annie strikes at Jamal's head
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Shin Rentauro is attempting to mangle his opponent. To be successful, a roll against 70+DEX (roll #1) is required. If unsuccessful, the attack fails, if successful, does base damage and rolls against STR + NAT + 50 (roll #2). If successful, inflict severe major bleeding injury (continues until healed) for 2 damage.

Annie Hastur is attempting to hit her opponent's head, to inflict the intended damage, a roll against DEX x 8 is required (roll #3).
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:51 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd100' : 35, 20, 9
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Attack successful, bleeding effect successful, damage increased by dizzy effect, Shin Rentauro's attack does damage of (STR(SR) + NAT(SR)/2 + 5)x1.5 - END(ZR) = 12
Bleeding injury, starting next turn Zephyrion Ragsmuen will take 2 damage each turn.
Tree is planted. 3 turns of scent boost remaining.
Dizziness applies, Zephyrion Ragsmuen does damage of (STR(ZR) + ATH(ZR) + 3)x0.5 - END(SR) = 1
Shin Rentauro's Vitality is 21.
Zephyrion Ragsmuen's Vitality is 84.

Immobilization applies
Jamahl Furesh does damage of (STR(JF) + NAT(JF)/2 + 4)x1.5 - END(AH) + (STR(JF) + NAT(JF)/2 + 4 - END(AH))x3 = 50.
Annie Hastur's attack would do damage of (STR(AH) + 1)x0.8 - END(JF) which is less than 0, therefore Annie Hastur does no damage. Due to the lack of damage, no immidiate effects apply.
Head trauma is at 2 stacks. Jamahl Furesh has a 5% chance to miss his attacks until he recovers.
Jamahl Furesh's claws are dulled.
Annie Hastur's Vitality is at 9.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:20 am

"Ow!" the word came out of my mouth before I can even locate where Shinn went after letting go of me. I could feel a tremendous amount of blood gushing out of my new wound. "This won't heal easily..." Clearing my head of all discouraging thoughts, I once again whirled and spun my weapon into action, aiming to annihilate my opponent.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm

"Damn it hardly looks like i'm putting a dent into these two..... And it doesn't look like i'll last too much longer. The one i'm fighting now is insanely strong but he's a slow mover, the one with the tree over there is a heavy hitter probably because of the momentum of the tree and gravity. Man there's no way around it i won't be able to last too much long. I'm forgetting to mention the other guy that i phased through he's around somewhere too. Zephyrion begins spinning his weapon around him again. Shinn rips his jacket with the claws of his baby bear gloves and begins running away from his opponents. Shinn then tears off his jacket in attempt to distract his opponents as he breaks into a full sprint towards Sector 2.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:56 am

Youou is too stunned by the fabulousness of shinn's muscles to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Jamahl attacks at annies head with the energy he has left.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Annie fades into the ground and takes off into a random direction at full speed.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 pm

As if God or some other mysterious entity just whispered into her ear, she remembered. Points were awarded for how much you fought in the arena. If she partners up with everyone, then she would be in a bad position. Mitcher realized, it was best to attack this approaching person.

"I sing the song of consent, of shared minds, of collaboration." Mitcher stepped behind Aeon, keeping Heath out of her sight and consequentially, her out of Heath's sight. She had been too naive in not preparing Aeon earlier. "With this song, you are me and I command thee. Obedient Blues..."

We broke up half a year ago!
My spirits crushed high and low...
Then you reappeared in my wooden lonely empty doorway, and simply said...

"You were right, he was wrong, I was cheated!
Now my love for you is back all reheated!
Please, won't you give me one more, one more, one more chance?

"I'll follow you to the ends of the universe!
I'll endure all your misfortunes and curses,
I'll do what you say, what you want, what you need, because I need you...

"And now I sing the song of strength..." Mitcher raised her stand up, and targetted her ally, while maneuvering away from Aeon. "Prayer"

"One calm day I've realized...
My days were numbered, my life a lie
Heroic acts remain undone
My callings ignored, my purpose shunned
Out there, WARRIORS, risks their LIVES
Waiting for the COMMANDER to COME
Will I DRAW, from my heart my...
SWORD"

Mitcher rushed forward and attempted to hit her target without stopping her rhythm, while beckoning Aeon rushed in with his shield, attacking Heath in the other direction, regardless of whether the control and buff worked or not.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:08 am

Heath sees Mitcher and Aeon running towards him and combines his Olympslic into it's nunchuck form, going for Mitcher instead of Aeon. (He seems to be under her control, if that's the case, I gotta get rid of the girl!)
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Zephyrion Ragsmuen and Youou Hangenmaru's INTs are both over 0, the distraction attempt fails.
Zephyrion Ragsmuen does damage of STR(ZR) + 9 - END(SR) = 14. Shin Rentauro's Vitality is at 7.
Spin attack debuff applies on Zephyrion Ragsmuen. Zephyrion Ragsmuen takes 2 bleeding damage, his Vitality is 82.
Shin Rentauro leaves melee distance and continues increasing distance.

By previous turn orders, sustained by AGI difference, Annie Hastur acts before Jamahl Furesh, going underground before receiving an attack.
Note: A random direction is not a valid direction, in the future null actions will not be taken into account.

Obedient Blues' content is hardly relevant to the action it is used for, however as control taking was a mechanic proposed by the GM to ease the execution of the RP, the song succeeds in taking control of Aeon Hunter. Aeon Hunter's actions are now fully under Mitcher von Stroheim's control.

Prayer,
while direction is forced, as an original song that is on subject, it gets an artistic value boost of 4. A total of 13 stats will be distributed among Aeon Hunter's stats. The aggressive nature of the song gives 6/13 to STR. The perseverance of warriors is expressed, 4/13 points are added to END. A sword needs a precise hand. 2/13 points are added to DEX. Realization requires a sound mind, 1/13 is added to INT.
The reckless song expresses the futility of life! It decreases maximum Vitality by 5% for its duration.
Aeon Hunter's boosted stats are: VIT 95/95, STR 13, AGI 7, DEX 9, END 9, ART 1
The boost will last for 4 turns.

"Prayer" is registered. When used again its artistic value will be 1. It will distribute stats to STR, END, DEX, INT with a descending order of priority. It will decrease maximum vitality when used (Like the other stats, the maximum vitality will be restored after the effects end, however if the decrease caused current vitality to be lost, that will not be returned). The amount of the decrease depends on the ART stat.

Mitcher von Stroheim's team attacks after the song of strength is over, simultaneously. Heath Black states he attacks after the opponents attack. He is attempting to attack using the Nunchucks after building them. In order to build and attack in the same turn, a roll against (DEX + ATH) x 5 is required (roll #1).
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:57 pm

'd100' : 59
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Roll is successful, nunchucks are crafted and the attack is done in the same turn.
Mitcher von Stroheim does damage of STR(MS) + 2 - END(HB) < 0
Heath Black does damage of STR(HB) + 3 - END (MS) = 2
Aeon Hunter does damage of STR(AH) + AGI(AH)/4 + 4 - END(HB) = 11
Mitcher von Stroheim's vitality is at 98.
Heath Black's vitality is at 34.

Heath Black's weapon has a 15% chance of breaking (roll #1).
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:03 pm

'd100' : 66
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Weapon does not break.

Mirasi Shirasu is in sector 4.

(sorry for the bad post structure, was sleepy)
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Youou rests by his tree.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Furesh meditates where he stands and watches annie run/swim away.
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

Waifu : Mirasi / Sexy Neko

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:55 pm

"...And so the Demon said to the girl, "Why is it that you bleed? is it out of pain?"" Mirasi said as she walked out into the arena. "The girl looked at the demon, smiling, and said "No, it's because I love to see blood!" The demon, terrified of the girl ran far away. Don't you think that's a sad story? I think that's a sad story." Mirasi looked up, looking to see who she could see in the area she is now in.
"So tell me, which one of you am I going to make bleed first? Let's see... you, you'd make a beautiful piece of art!" Mirasi smiles innocently, as she charges at Mitcher.
"Be a good girl and become my painting, okay?" Mirasi says innocently, as she swings out her weapon carelessly, and attempts to slash straight through Mitchers chest with an Artistic Cut, in a sharp and percise diagonal downward movement from her right shoulder down to her hip. The movement was swift, similar to the path an eagle takes when swooping down onto it's prey. She then spins and draws her weapon up with a menacing grin, attempting to slice diagonally upward through her torso again, starting on her right hip and dragging up to her left shoulder, before attempting to sculpt a heart into her left cheek in the same movement, with an elegant yet horrifying movement that lacked any form of hesitation.
"Bleed for me, bleed bleed!!!!!!" Mirasi laughs, no longer with the disguise of innocence, but with a cruel sinister cackle. She then attempts a flurry of slashes, all focused on the crossing point of her previous main attacks. "Show me the paint in which I will cover your corpse!"

Last edited by Mirasi on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:02 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Shinn continues to run until neither of his opponents are in sight.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Zeph had no choice but to watch Shinn as he ran out of sight. He was too slow to go after him, and Youou seemed to think he himself cant do it either and sat down next to his tree. Zeph looked at his wound, sighing and looked for a nearby river to clean the wound.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 am

"Goddamnit, too many people are attacking!" Mitcher senses another individual heading up to attack her as well. There was no time to create up another song. Luckily her retreats so far have been successful by a wide margin, she hopes she can evade this as well.

Mitcher jumps back to avoid the oncoming attack from the new contestant, while signalling Aeon to continue attacking Heath by ramming his spike-spinning shield.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 am

Heath sees Mirasi going for Mitcher while Aeon goes for him " Hmmm, given this situation, I can juke out Aeon then make a run for it..." With that in mind, Heath changes his weapons into its shackle form and hurdles the shackle at Aeon's legs. (Should they hit, Aeon will be rooted in place and Heath will go make Aeon faint by attacking him with a sharp blow to the head, then he will take his shackles and run North, away from Mitcher, Mirasi and Aeon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Arena
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next