World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) Empty
PostSubject: New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)   New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:38 am

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/02/nogizaka46-members-star-live-action-cm-for-madoka-magica-rebellion-bddvd

Quote :

Five members of Japanese female idol group Nogizaka46: Sayuri Matsumura, Erika Ikuta, Mai Shiraishi, Nanase Nishino, and Rina Ikoma are cosplaying as the anime characters in the latest CM for the Blu-ray/DVD of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion film, which is just released in Japan today on April 2. Matsumura and Shiraishi perform as Homura Akemi and Kyoko Sakura respectively. The costumes worn by Matsumura, Ikuta, Shiraishi are now displayed at the Tower Records Shinjuku store.

One of the reasons of this collaboration is the Madoka Magica series and Nogizaka46 have one thing in common in their concepts: "Girls have to fight or compete each other." Also, the disc is released on the same day with the group's latest/8th single "Kizuitara Kataomoi." The CM is directed by Shigeaki Kubo who has worked for the PVs of Namie Amuro, EXILE, DREAMS COME TRUE, and AKB48. It has already started airing in Japan from today, but not yet been posted in the web legitimately.

New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) D8743953c93f55af3756b3a20680f95c1396422659_full

New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) 57d5ce493a6fab84eb387bcf7d49bbdf1396423127_full

New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) BkLShYNCYAAPkiq

-Straps self onto rocket firing towards the sun-
What could I possibly say? I am so done you guys. So done.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)   New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 am

it's a japanese live action adaption, i'm not expecting anything really
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)   New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:27 am

live action is always awful
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)   New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Rika Furude wrote:
She speaks the truth. For once. Don't get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)   New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 am

Rika Furude wrote:
There's always a difference between a live action that tried, and a live action that didn't. The former gets a pat on the head for at least trying. The latter deserves to be shot, and that's what I'm assuming for this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)   New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Live Action)
Page 1 of 1