World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chooseing a Mascot

Go down 
+8
EW
akaFila
Fish
josh
Nour Force
J.J. Knight
Alibaba
Kimo Force
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which option should we use for choosing our mascot?
Option A
Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Option B
Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Option C
Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chooseing a Mascot   Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright, so let's get serious. The whole "Sailor Moon" theme, that was just for the team member list topic (the group icon was a joke though, was trying to mess with you a little). So now, we need to pick a mascot to leave for our team on the forum banner. We have the following options:

A. Pick no theme, and just slap a relevant YGO render there.

B. Pick a particular character from a video-game, anime, movie or manga series, and use him or her (or it) as our mascot.

C. Find the render for a spaceship or space sci-fi object and use that without having a mascot of any kind.

Personally, I'll be going with Option B.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing a Mascot   Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:25 pm

IT'S A FIX, IT'S A FIX, THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR THE CAT MOUSTACHE THING

ADMIN ABUSE

ADMIN ABOOOOOOOOS

FIRST IT BEGINS WITH THIS DICTATORIAL LEADERSHIP, NEXT MONDAY, WE COULD BE INVADING POLAND! IT'S A FIIIIIIIIXX!
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing a Mascot   Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Alibaba wrote:
Reikan wrote:
DO BRA-NYA~
we already made the banner ;s
I'd be fine making the banner, seriously, this takes under a minute. I spent more time uploading to Imgur than making the banner. But Al said no... Tch.
Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 ZfYrnrV
all hail bra-nya
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing a Mascot   Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:20 am

To those that don't get it, the "Bra-" in Branyaa refers to actual bras, in that image he has a bra on his head, it's not that I don't like the series or character and it doesn't go against the instantly recognizable rules, however, underwear in a front banner is a bit...
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing a Mascot   Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:29 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
To those that don't get it, the "Bra-" in Branyaa refers to actual bras, in that image he has a bra on his head, it's not that I don't like the series or character and it doesn't go against the instantly recognizable rules, however, underwear in a front banner is a bit...
i think awesome is the word you're looking for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chooseing a Mascot   Chooseing a Mascot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chooseing a Mascot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2