World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe...   FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:53 am

FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... PfFyUwT
Duel 1? Or duel 2?

Guilty Gear Xrd will feature cross-play and new characters

FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... Guilty_gear_thumb

There's not much new this time around, but at least we got something new out of this week off of Famitsu, as reported by Siliconera.

• Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- will feature cross-play between the PS3 and PS4 versions of the game.
• The PS4 version will be in 1080p (not that we expected anything different).
• New characters will be available for the console versions.

Now the last announcement is what excites me most. Fear not, true Guilty Gear believers, but we may possibly get many of the characters that they missed out on last time. There's no news about who will get added or how many, but I'm going to try and be optimistic for the time being.

Adachi confirmed as a DLC character for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... Adachi_thumb

Obviously, we knew this was coming a long time ago, thanks to that screenshot. Still, it feels good that Atlus has finally announced it. Yes, not only will Adachi be a playable character, but he will also get his own personal story mode titled "Episode Adachi". It's a shame that he will be day-one DLC like how Kokonoe and Termui were for BlazBlue Chronophantasma, but at least you get him for free if you buy the game on day one in Japan. Of course, none of you live in Japan.

Personally, judging by the pattern of how DLCs work now, I'm now more concerned with how Guilty Gear Xrd will turn out. Let's hope it won't turn out to be a DLC fest; Arc System Works becoming the new Capcom is the last thing I would want to see.

Source from Siliconera. Special thanks to Danna for pointing this out for me, must have missed it.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe...   FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:36 am

Wut? Not much? Over the last few days we got SKTAR 3, reveal of the player and character roster for the smash bros invitational as well as the reveal that in light of the new smash coming out the wii u is now getting the GC controller adapter for some epic smashing. And Ike was revealed at some point. Do you follow just 3 games or something?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe...   FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:17 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Wut? Not much? Over the last few days we got SKTAR 3, reveal of the player and character roster for the smash bros invitational as well as the reveal that in light of the new smash coming out the wii u is now getting the GC controller adapter for some epic smashing. And Ike was revealed at some point. Do you follow just 3 games or something?

I do the anime fighting games section, Leo handles the main section. Even if he doesn't have much time to work on them, it wouldn't be polite to take over like that. He's still our main man, not to mention that I wouldn't be able to keep up with every single fighting game in general.

And yes, I do know that a lot of stuff has happened lately, like the new Gamecube controller that was announced only a few days ago, and Mortal Kombat X coming next year for both next-gen and old-gen consoles, but I'm only reporting in with today's news, and only for the anime-themed fighting games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe...   FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe... Empty

Back to top Go down

FGN: Nothing, just a few Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Announcements...maybe...
Page 1 of 1