World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed Empty
PostSubject: FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed   FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:13 am

FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed PfFyUwT
Forgive me, Leo!

Quick Wrap-Up

FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed OTL_by_ShinjiSG87

Apologies, everyone. I had exams for the past couple days, so I couldn't really focus on writing for FGN. There's not much that's gameplay-centric, but either-way, here's a quick wrap up of everything I missed.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
• Pre-order offer announced. Will include a Teddie Bop bag and eleven of the Persona Tarot cards (rest of the set is included in Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth's preorder offer).
• Some details concerning how Koromaru and Ken, and Rise play out.
• Extra content confirmed for first print copies of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (JP only). Includes the “Adachi” scenario, glasses for Adachi, and 26 different color palettes.
• Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre will see the performance of the first Persona 4 Arena stage play adaption from December 19th to 23rd.
• Igor will be getting a new voice actor: Peter Dinklage. Y'know. The guy who played Dr. Bolivar Trask in X-Men Days of Future Past. The really short guy who wanted to kill all the mutants.

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
• Nothing worth mentioning, unfortunately. Just a new E3 trailer which is the exact same as the arcade trailer.

All information provided by Siliconera.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed Empty
PostSubject: Re: FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed   FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
• Igor will be getting a new voice actor: Peter Dinklage. Y'know. The guy who played Dr. Bolivar Trask in X-Men Days of Future Past. The really short guy who wanted to kill all the mutants.
What he means to say is "Tyrion", or "The Imp" or however you remember him. He's been getting quite a few gaming voice acting roles then? He's also doing the AI voice in Destiny.
Back to top Go down

FGN: Quick Recap on What We Missed
Page 1 of 1