World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks

Go down 
+6
Kimo Force
Nour Force
Alibaba
EW
danna45
Al-Bhed
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:33 am

You know, I'm not the kind of person that will praise someone/something bad just because they died, I find it pretty hypocritical so I maintain my stance. Then again, sometimes I am. I'm pretty indecisive on the matter. Anyways.

With chapter 700, Naruto, the manga, ended.
I, and everyone else probably, had a lot of criticism for it, and it is indeed the casualest manga yet, but despite all that, you know, in the end, I read 700 chapters of it, that must count for something, right?

If you want to criticize it, that's fine, I want to as well.
If you want to remember something good about it, that's fine too. It seems like the one time when that would be an ok thing to say.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:42 am

After finishing chapter 700 yesterday, I took a good, long moment to think. I wanted to know, what do I feel about this extremely long manga end, and after hours of reflecting and pondering, I would like to say that...

I feel nothing.
Back to top Go down
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:07 am

Good riddance, it's finally ending.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:46 pm

for a second there i thought this was a farewell thread...
don't play with my heart like that al
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Alibaba wrote:
for a second there i thought this was a farewell thread...
don't play with my heart like that al
I thought so too D:

After reading chapter 700, I noticed something. I should probably read the other 699 chapters first!
(No, I didn't read anything.)
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:41 am

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/11/07/naruto-manga-sequel-coming-in-2015

Fudge
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:05 am

you really scared me there with the goodbye .-.

well, i would say that the first 26 volumes of naruto imo was pretty good, but anything after that.... average at best

still, i did feel something when it ended...guess it had some impact on me as a kid
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:47 am

Well the original Naruto series was part of my childhood and I love it. I stopped when Shippuden came out mainly cause at the time I had no way to watch the episodes. Finally watched Shippuden after awhile and it was very mixed for me. Everything having to do with the Akatsuki I enjoyed while the seasons that dealt with Orochimaru's minions felt kinda boring. The great ninja war was cool at first and then it took a million years to finish that fight with Obito/Madara/WhatsHerFace which I did not like but then the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke finally happened and pretty much from the start of that fight to the end of the manga I enjoyed.

I'm happy there will be more Naruto following all their children in the new manga miniseries (I'm glad it is just a miniseries and not another long ass story) and I'll be watching the last movie when it is available.

For the miniseries Hidan should totally break free and try to take revenge on Shikamaru and his family...I'm probably the only one who thinks that.

Overall I still liked Naruto and while not sad it ended it felt weird reading the final chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 4:18 am

RIP Hinata... You were my first anime crush.

Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks Hinata_coplay2_by_sasuhina123-d39wml4
Back to top Go down
Jaden ecchi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden ecchi

Waifu : Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Naruto was the first anime i ever saw when i was 10, and i kept with it, i used to only watch dubbed anime, and it was because of Naruto that i started watching subbed anime, Naruto is probably one of the only longer animes i actually kept up with, Naruto is also the reason i started reading manga, although today i don't really like it, its really naruto that got me into other anime. ill always remember when choji got skinny or when Kakashi took of his mask to show he had another mask, or THE FUCKING 100 EPISODES OF GODDAMM FILLER THAT I ACTUALLY WATCHED. or jiraya dying i will always remember this anime
Back to top Go down
http://heroduelacademy.forumotions.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks   Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, and thanks for all the flashbacks
Page 1 of 1