World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Describe anime badly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Describe anime badly Empty
PostSubject: Describe anime badly   Describe anime badly EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Sure, let's steal more of these from Reddit!!1
Describe your favorite anime badly. Preferably if you have actually watched it. It's as the name suggests, it's like, uhh...

I'm not very creative at the moment but I'll copy some from Reddit.
"A dirty, shirtless boy who digs in the ground all day loudly proclaims about how awesome his drill is and freaks out a bunch of girls." (TTGL)
"A pedophile repeatedly molests a 10 year old girl, but it's okay because she's a ghost, and that's just the way he is so it's funny. He also helps out a bunch of mentally scarred girls and so they all want to fuck him." (Monogatari Series)

I think you get it by now. The difference between this and the last game? You have to have watched this and fuck up its description correctly! ;D
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Describe anime badly   Describe anime badly EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:20 am

yeah yeah they're all copied from 4chan anyways, and that was probably ripped off somewhere else as well

er...Fate/stay night, Shirou is a normal high school student whose life turned upside down when a blonde pretty girl suddenly appeared in his garage.

Gundam 00, four pretty boys ride things, go around the world, and spread their ideology using their huge guns and swords.

Psycho pass, there are two pretty boys, one is trying to find and hunt the other, while our cute girl protagonist witnesses their game of hide and seek.

One Piece, the story is about this one-piece that literally even guys want to get their hands on, I dont know why.

2lazy2thinkupmore
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Describe anime badly   Describe anime badly EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Code Geass
a story about a prince, that's surrounded by tons of girls, and makes everyone do whatever he wants.

Evangelion
the inspirational story of a wimpy young guy and his developing relationship with the 2 beauties at his work and the hardships he faces from bullies to homosexuality to public masturbation.

i'll do more later
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Describe anime badly   Describe anime badly EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Toaru Majutsu no Index is an unfortunate guy with a magic right hand and uses it to beat all the girls (except for best girl)

Last edited by Nour Force on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Jaden ecchi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jaden ecchi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jaden H

PostSubject: Re: Describe anime badly   Describe anime badly EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Angel beats: a bunch of kids in there afterlife who try to cause as much damage as possible then they all die and go to heaven
Back to top Go down
http://heroduelacademy.forumotions.in
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: Describe anime badly   Describe anime badly EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Medaka Box is an anime about MY WAIFU a girl with gigantic tits who poses like a playboy bunny for numerous episodes whilst "plot" happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe anime badly   Describe anime badly Empty

Back to top Go down

Describe anime badly
Page 1 of 1