World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Study Levels: CRITICAL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Study Levels: CRITICAL! Empty
PostSubject: Study Levels: CRITICAL!   Study Levels: CRITICAL! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:31 am

Alright. Now that I've got the Fail Awards out of the way, it is time to bid the forum adieu for, well, not that long of a time period. I have a second mid-term on 15/12, and I am in desperate need to prepare for the exam.

Not that I haven't studied properly, it's more of a fact that if I were to take the exam right now, I would be severely unprepared. I need to practice and memorize every little bit of knowledge to my best.

I plan on staying away from the computer as much as possible for this next period so that I can focus more on studying. I still have my phone to access the internet with, so if there's an emergency of sorts, I'll be sure to drop by.

In the meantime, have fun, study hard, don't be upset because I am coming back in eleven days, and don't reply to this topic so you don't make me sad. Until then, farewell.
Back to top Go down

Study Levels: CRITICAL!
Page 1 of 1