World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YA DONE IT ATLUS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

YA DONE IT ATLUS Empty
PostSubject: YA DONE IT ATLUS   YA DONE IT ATLUS EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:51 am

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT I'D LIVE TO SEE THE DAY WE GET ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

also i'm posting in anime because this shit looks anime. its not. i'll move the thread later when i feel like it.

Also, for a 'FE x SMT' crossover, the non-FE elements(which so far is most of the video) feels a lot more like Persona than mainline SMT. Okay, Persona's part of SMT, sure, but that's been branching out for a while now. It's Persona 5, not Shin Megami Tensei Persona 5, and the various other shit. Persona's a relatively separate entity at this point. I'm going to guess the devs over there tried to combine FE and mainline SMT, then they either realized it's not going to work, or it's not going to sell as well, so they're resorting to Persona, the better selling part of the SMT half. Bastards.

Now, that aside, the song is nice, and the main girl is cute. I have no real reason to complain, really. Except that it's on the Wii U and i'm seriously tied up for money at this point. I don't even have a 3DS...
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

YA DONE IT ATLUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YA DONE IT ATLUS   YA DONE IT ATLUS EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:13 pm

Are you an Otaku
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

YA DONE IT ATLUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YA DONE IT ATLUS   YA DONE IT ATLUS EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:40 pm

I like it more than Persona 5 from what I've seen, I'd be hype about either if I owned any console really.

Fire emblem tho

so many imoutos, I think I've identified at least one onee-san as well. GOTY, must buy, day 1 purchase for me.
Unless there is no japanese voices, because without "onii-chan~", what's the f***ing point really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YA DONE IT ATLUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: YA DONE IT ATLUS   YA DONE IT ATLUS Empty

Back to top Go down

YA DONE IT ATLUS
Page 1 of 1