World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Achievement Points : 0

Bah I Need To Say This Out  Loud! Empty
PostSubject: Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!   Bah I Need To Say This Out  Loud! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Okay. Okay. Okay. Now we all know Slayer/Saty from the chatbox, little piece of shit (Nour attests to that), always joking, never active, making fun of Nour, being thrown out of windows by Marie, posts irrelevantly to whatever is being posted on the chatbox, cuz he's, once more, a little shit.

Why am I writing this? Cuz I can and it's about time I show a bit of what I actually am.

I, as you may not know cuz I never said so, have had the worst romantic experiences ever, I have been bullied**** as a child up till end of middle school for being a fat fuck and a nerd, and have had it rough for some time, I'm not whining, I just am setting the ground for the silly announcement I'm gonna make.

The internet was like... home. I came to WDA cuz I wanted to meet Kimo cuz  I admired his GFX, and here I met really wonderful people, a bunch of weirdos, yes, but I adore them. Yes I use the word adore, judge me for that. Now these people were a really fun bunch to hang out with, and still are, I even used to long for the school bell to ring so I can go home, hop onto my laptop, go onto WDA and chat my eyes out with these lovely people.

What I'm meaning to say is that you guys are really really dear to me.. and recently I've started becoming less oblivious and saw that each of you guys sometime has stuff troubling them, whether these things are silly (Nour's SAT score) or major stuff like ( J.J's hellish job and EW's depression phases) and so, here I am offering this to anyone.

I am here for you. I know what it's like to be hurt, anxious, waiting, broken hearted, depressed, I kinda had my share of it, I think it's tiny compared to others, but never the less, I know what it's like to be hurt and have no one to talk about it with or just blow some steam.. so whenever ANY of you guys and I mean ANY, feels down and low, feel free to come talk to me about if you desire so. I am not forcing you or anything lel. I would love it if you talk to me about what's troubling you and I'll do my best to help you guys. That's a promise. That's all.

Last edited by SlayerSage on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!   Bah I Need To Say This Out  Loud! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 pm

Ha, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!   Bah I Need To Say This Out  Loud! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm

SlayerSage wrote:
little piece of shit (Nour
Looking at the words before reading I had high expectations. Needless to say I was disappointed.

SlayerSage wrote:
I have been bullying as a child up till end of middle school for being a fat fuck and a nerd
Wait, you were doing the bullying because you were fat and a nerd? How does that work exactly, not being american doesn't really give me enough insight on the bullying system. Has obesity finally risen to power across the pond?

What's embarrassing is that I had a similar sentence once upon a time in one of my emotionally charged walls of text back at the times when we would actually argue about things here due to having people and more than one person in a position of power. Something like "here I realized I like people", which isn't false really, I was pretty angry and slightly hateful as a teenager (glad you guys didn't have to experience that), while after being here long enough, apart from having a significantly less stressful irl environment, I had a very different experience of communicating with people here which was in a way enlightening (not because this is a super magical place, but because things before were anything but). In turn that improved my irl communication skills (somewhat). Either that or not being an angry teenager anymore. Actually, probably the second, this place isn't THAT useful.

What I'm getting at here, using a paragraph that is more embarrassing than the sentence it is referencing, is that it is normal to consider and go through things the way you are, in regards to this community, or hospitious online communities in general, assuming you have been fairly anti-social before, so while it is an embarrassing ordeal, it is an understandable embarrassing ordeal, at least to some people.

SlayerSage wrote:
I am here for you. I know what it's like to be hurt, anxious, waiting, broken hearted, depressed, I kinda had my share of it, I think it's tiny compared to others, but never the less, I know what it's like to be hurt and have no one to talk about it with or just blow some steam.. so whenever ANY of you guys and I mean ANY, feels down and low, feel free to come talk to me about if you desire so.
Ewwwwwww, get that stuff out of here
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!   Bah I Need To Say This Out  Loud! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 am

SlayerSage wrote:

I am here for you. I know what it's like to be hurt, anxious, waiting, broken hearted, depressed, I kinda had my share of it, I think it's tiny compared to others, but never the less, I know what it's like to be hurt and have no one to talk about it with or just blow some steam.. so whenever ANY of you guys and I mean ANY, feels down and low, feel free to come talk to me about if you desire so. I am not forcing you or anything lel. I would love it if you talk to me about what's troubling you and I'll do my best to help you guys. That's a promise. That's all.
I'll keep that in mind, thank you.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!   Bah I Need To Say This Out  Loud! EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 am

SlayerSage wrote:
J.J's hellish job

You have NO idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!   Bah I Need To Say This Out  Loud! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bah I Need To Say This Out Loud!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: