World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimension Eruption

Go down 
+2
Camilla
AsianGuy1137
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : AsianGuy1137

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

So the new Fish/Aqua/Sea-Serpent support from Generation Force is pretty freaking awesome. I've actually managed to bring out 3 Trishulas on Dueling Network once, only because someone, ahem, unabashedly decided to unlimit it. Anyway, here's the decklist.

- Monsters (19) -
3| D.D. Survivor
3| Deep Sea Diva
3| Fly-Fang
3| Spearfish Soldier
2| Sky Oni-Eating Ray
2| Air Orca
2| Big Jaws
1| Penguin Soldier

- Spells (9) -
3| Dimensional Fissure
2| Fish and Kicks
2| Mystical Space Typhoon
1| Pot of Duality
1| Dark Hole

- Traps (12) -
3| Macro Cosmos
3| Shock!
2| Dimensional Prison
2| Solemn Warning
1| Torrential Tribute
1| Mirror Force
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 am

OHH sweet,,, looks really fun! although cara will be the first to admit that she knows very little about this kinda deck.

Ryoko! "is me" Really likes any water" or wind" babased decks have been looking at this arch-type for my next bit oo fun! http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gishki ,,,well that and trying to fit crystal beast's with nordic's!)

but any,,, cara will do some looking into this deck style and get back to you on it.

A few more tthings,,, how dose running 12 traps work out for you? Cara is betting that your hand's are pretty good? and last am thinking maybe forbidden chalice/lance might work for you? just a thought....

untill next time.....

cara,,ERRR ETNA out
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:33 am

I think maybe a return from diferent dimension will work good

Last edited by judge on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am

??!?
NO MONSTER REBORN?!?!
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 am

Well asianshadow, since its removing from play there is no really need to mosnter reborn, maybe a dimension resurection instead
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

Ohh yeah....Hahah I could get really sidetracked with deck making...lol
Yeah that would work! smile
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Waifu : IronicTrout

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Can I test it please? I looked up fly-fang and the art is too sick for me not to try this lol.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm

This deck needs more Guardian Eatos and D.D.R that is all :D
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 pm

@Caralove, glad you're so interested in attribute-based archetypes. I think they're really fun to play with so you should definitely check em out. The new Zexal anime's Kaiba antagoninst at the beginning uses them and he's supposed to be like the best duelist around. As for the cards, I guess running 3 D Fissure and 3 Macro Cosmos is unnecessary, but the trap lineup aside from that is pretty standard. Feel free to make your own substitutions though, they're not essential. Foribbden Chalice/Lance aren't really right for this deck because none of the monsters are really essential for keeping on the field.

@Judge, I usually don't have that many monsters RFGed and if I do, it's mostly because I've had pulled out a lot of synchros which makes RftDD unnecessary. Then again, I haven't tested this deck that much and they could work too.

@AsianShadow, yeah Monster Reborn is largely unnecessary. If I could, I'd run 3 Salvage/Surfacing, but sadly this deck focuses on the RFG element.

@IronicTrout, yeah, sure, but remember, this is a beta version so expect there to be some technical difficulties every now and then. Also, I've changed some of the cards already to make it more macro control focused with d.d. warrior lady and Reinforcement of the Army with less Fish RFG.

@Cynical Duelist, brilliant suggestion! Eatos could actually come in handy since this deck lacks beaters. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Waifu : IronicTrout

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

AsianGuy1137 wrote:

@IronicTrout, yeah, sure, but remember, this is a beta version so expect there to be some technical difficulties every now and then. Also, I've changed some of the cards already to make it more macro control focused with d.d. warrior lady and Reinforcement of the Army with less Fish RFG.

Yeah I will see what I think it needs and tell you.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 pm

AsianGuy1137 wrote:
@Caralove, glad you're so interested in attribute-based archetypes. I think they're really fun to play with so you should definitely check em out. The new Zexal anime's Kaiba antagoninst at the beginning uses them and he's supposed to be like the best duelist around. As for the cards, I guess running 3 D Fissure and 3 Macro Cosmos is unnecessary, but the trap lineup aside from that is pretty standard. Feel free to make your own substitutions though, they're not essential. Foribbden Chalice/Lance aren't really right for this deck because none of the monsters are really essential for keeping on the field.

@Judge, I usually don't have that many monsters RFGed and if I do, it's mostly because I've had pulled out a lot of synchros which makes RftDD unnecessary. Then again, I haven't tested this deck that much and they could work too.

@AsianShadow, yeah Monster Reborn is largely unnecessary. If I could, I'd run 3 Salvage/Surfacing, but sadly this deck focuses on the RFG element.

@Cynical Duelist, brilliant suggestion! Eatos could actually come in handy since this deck lacks beaters. Thanks.

Regarding your reply.........
[quote="AsianGuy1137"]@Caralove, glad you're so interested in attribute-based archetypes. I think they're really fun to play with so you should definitely check em out. The new Zexal anime's Kaiba antagoninst at the beginning uses them and he's supposed to be like the best duelist around. As for the cards, I guess running 3 D Fissure and 3 Macro Cosmos is unnecessary, but the trap lineup aside from that is pretty standard. Feel free to make your own substitutions though, they're not essential. Foribbden Chalice/Lance aren't really right for this deck because none of the monsters are really essential for keeping on the field.

Yea ether wind,water,or fire for me dose the trick! "normally wind/water or both ( with some dark/light tossed in for good measure) is how she playes. "though i admit that I am a complete sucker for a good female deck type"

Really on the new yugioh show! will have to look it up, as they looked like a really fun deck type to me!,,,,, cara was just a little qurius with regards to your traps, as 12 seemed a tad to many to her, but then again maybe not.
Ya after taking a 2 look the Foribbden Chalice/Lance idea i came up with held no water "so to speak"

Speaking of water was wondering if Moray of Greed might be of some use?
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Moray_of_Greed .........
or do you not often find your hand full of unusable monsters?

Lastly,,, with your permission of corse! was wondering if Cara might try your deck idea out? and see what/if any ideas come to mind! whatever cara comes up with she will be most happy to share with you, it's just Cara,,ERRR ETNA can get a better overall idea of the deck "as a hole" through testing! all the better to help/give ideas ETC.........

cara,,,,ERRRR ETNA out for know :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Go ahead Caralove, that's why this deck is here. As for Moray of Greed, there's only 3 WATER Monsters in this deck total lol. The rest are WIND or DARK so it doesn't really help.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 pm

AsianGuy1137 wrote:
Go ahead Caralove, that's why this deck is here. As for Moray of Greed, there's only 3 WATER Monsters in this deck total lol. The rest are WIND or DARK so it doesn't really help.

Ohh my bad 😕 😕 had to take one more look at the deck!

will let you know what I come up with after some testing.

later's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dimension Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Eruption   Dimension Eruption Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimension Eruption
Page 1 of 1