World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E3 Discussan' thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

E3 Discussan' thread Empty
PostSubject: E3 Discussan' thread   E3 Discussan' thread EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:43 pm

waaay too late to be useful but #fakeforumactivity

Zelda looks pretty hype, discuss, idk.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: E3 Discussan' thread   E3 Discussan' thread EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:19 am

Somewhere along the way I started finding it difficult to get too hyped about most games due to how it usually sets me up for disappointment but I got to say, Zelda looks like everything I'd ever want. With very few exceptions, I haven't loved a Zelda in a while and am not a huge fan of the 3D ones in general. I like how open and sprawling the 2D ones feel and it's why Windwaker is one of the only 3D Zeldas I really liked a lot. Not necessarily saying they're bad as much as they've never been the pinnacle that was Link To The Past for me. This shift actually makes me think I'll really love a 3D Zelda game for once.

Not much else really hit me this year. Cool to see more information on Yakuza 0 but that's already been out in Japan for a year. New Corpse Party release for the 3DS is pretty neat but I'm pretty sure it's a remake? Even if it is, I don't think my side of the world ever got a physical release so probably gonna scoop that up. No info on Shenmue 3 or No Man's Sky. Maybe I'm forgetting something else? Not gonna lie, E3 was pretty not hype for me this year. :c
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: E3 Discussan' thread   E3 Discussan' thread EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:11 am

Yeah, this year's E3 in general wasn't very interesting. Bethesda gave me nothing to be excited about, Sony showed some things and that's about it. Nintendo showed only Zelda and somehow that turned out to be the most interesting thing on display this year.

Don't they show No Man's Sky every year? What happened to this year?
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: E3 Discussan' thread   E3 Discussan' thread EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:02 pm

danna45 wrote:
Don't they show No Man's Sky every year? What happened to this year?

No clue. After delaying the release, they claimed they needed as much time as possible to work on developing the game and to keep their costs there as far as I know. Seems kind of BS but eh.

Zelda being the most hype thing is a great way to define how not hype E3 was. I'm usually pretty excited for Nintendo's conference/Direct/thingy but they certainly had absolutely nothing actually new to announce. Just more information and things to show people already knew about... Unless you count Ever Oasis, which looks alright. RIP WiiU, all I ever wanted was more games like Nintendo Land that actually used... I dunno, the hardware you made?
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: E3 Discussan' thread   E3 Discussan' thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:46 am

The NX is coming out March next year, if I remember. Is it normal we haven't seen how the machine actually looks like yet?

I mean, I guess they'll unveil it at TGS or something but still. RIP Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: E3 Discussan' thread   E3 Discussan' thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:20 am

Pretty normal with Nintendo, and their secretive, "we'll show when we're ready" ways. Knowing them they might just do their own Nintendo Direct on their time to give details on it, but Tokyo Game Show would be a good time to say SOMETHING about the console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 Discussan' thread   E3 Discussan' thread Empty

Back to top Go down

E3 Discussan' thread
Page 1 of 1