World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" Empty
PostSubject: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 5:47 am

i.e being bored
Join my adventure!!!

Formatting messages with boxcode
Code:
The boxcodes supported by Cbox are:

[color=#ff0000]hex colour[/color] or [color=forestgreen]named colour[/color]
    [color=#f00,#ff0]foreground and background[/color]
    [b]bold text[/b]
    [u]underlined text[/u]
    [i]italicized text[/i]
    [s]struck-out text[/s]
    [q]"quoted text"[/q]
    [sub]subscript[/sub]
    [sup]superscript[/sup]
    [center]centered text[/center]
    [br]
    (line break)
    [big]larger font[/big]
    [small]smaller font[/small]
    [class=custom]custom-styled text[/custom]
    [code]fixed-width text[/code]
    [url=http://address.com/hyperlink]link text[/url] or [url]http://address.com/hyperlink[/url]
  [img=http://address.com/image.jpg]image title[/img] or [img]http://address.com/image.jpg[/img]
This was how I found out about images working in the chat. c: yanno like good ole Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" Derp

I can't hear the sound effect or its volume is too low
Quote :
>Check that sound notification is enabled at the Settings page of your Control Panel.
>If it is enabled, then you should see a volume control button in your Cbox. Clicking this will toggle through three levels. It will also play the sound on each click to confirm the level.
>If you are using a custom sound, ensure that you have uploaded both OGG and MP3 versions of the file. Cbox chooses which one to load based on the browser's capabilities.
Custom sound? CUSTOM SOUND? Can we do this? Can we? Al? Al please? It doesn't have to be soon? Al? Al-Bhed?
And if you do decide to open the admin panel, change "The WOTD was Vodka" or something?<3

Private messaging
Quote :
>Cbox supports private messaging to and from mod and admin users. You can enable PM for your Cbox at your Settings page.
>With PM enabled, mods and admins will see a [pm] link next to the names of all registered users, and registered users will see the same link next to the names of mods and admins. Click any [pm] link, and you can enter and send a message.
Now Poofums can tell me that I'm his waifu in a possibly pointless private message on the chat?!?!

Commands
Quote :
>There are a number of text-based commands you can enter in your Cbox to perform actions that would otherwise require a tap or click. There are also some commands that are not implemented in any other way in the UI.
>Note that commands are not formally supported by Cbox and are liable to change in future. You can get a list of supported commands by entering //help into your Cbox as if it were a message, and then hitting Enter.
>Some useful commands are:
>//wordsearch gamename — start a game of word search called gamename. Other users can enter the same command (with the same gamename) to join your game.
>//help
AND NOW FOR THE disappointing HIGHLIGHT OF THE TOPIC
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WE CAN
PLAY WORD SEARCH TOGETHER
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT A CHATBOX NEEDS
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF SEARCHING NEAR AND FAR
SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT CHATBOX
HERE IT IS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
THE ULTIMATE TETRIS+WORDSEARCH CBOX
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FEATURE, TRULY WONDERFUL
(also thanks, now I can type //reload instead of pressing f5)

About Facebook integration
Quote :
Paid Cboxes support Facebook authentication for user registration. You can enable this option at your Users page.
Now not only the forum but the cbox too! A clearly much-needed feature for us riajuus. I mean normal people. I mean social people. I mean friends, right???

Typing notifications
Quote :
Cbox can display a status message showing who is currently typing a message in your Cbox. This feature is available to Premium and Pro Cboxes. Enable it in settings from the display users online drop-down.
We can enable it... so we can also disable it, no? c:

Microphone (beta)
hahahaha

Summary: hit me up on //wordsearch nour
Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" 2ece525238a143038bfd080776c24767
yes this is a thing now
My classmates are all going to their high school prom and I'm playing word search on a chatbox. Yep.

Also apparently you can blacklist/ignore yourself if you're tired of seeing your own posts<3

Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:41 am

Bored Poofy is bored.

Changed the WOTD thing.

Nour Force wrote:
Custom sound? CUSTOM SOUND? Can we do this? Can we? Al? Al please? It doesn't have to be soon? Al? Al-Bhed?
And if you do decide to open the admin panel, change "The WOTD was Vodka" or something?<3

Yea, this is a thing. Unless people think it's a bad idea/Al doesn't want me to I could change it.

Nour Force wrote:

Now Poofums can tell me that I'm his waifu in a possibly pointless private message on the chat?!?!
Whaa? That's creepy. ]: IT'S ANNOUNCING MY UNDYING LOVE VISIBLY TO THE WORLD THAT MAKES IT RIGHT.
THEN it's okay to send private messages.

Nour Force wrote:
AND NOW FOR THE disappointing HIGHLIGHT OF THE TOPIC
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WE CAN
PLAY WORD SEARCH TOGETHER
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT A CHATBOX NEEDS
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF SEARCHING NEAR AND FAR
SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT CHATBOX
HERE IT IS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
THE ULTIMATE TETRIS+WORDSEARCH CBOX
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FEATURE, TRULY WONDERFUL
(also thanks, now I can type //reload instead of pressing f5)
This one I didn't know about, lel.

Nour Force wrote:

Now not only the forum but the cbox too! A clearly much-needed feature for us riajuus. I mean normal people. I mean social people. I mean friends, right???
Is this really a thing anyone cares about though...?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:20 am

I did try to make a custom sound, but the process was a bit stupid so I stopped. Maybe another time when I have more time I will finally make fox's shine our notification.
As for typing notifications, either I didn't find how to disable it or I left it there as a joke, can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
I did try to make a custom sound, but the process was a bit stupid so I stopped. Maybe another time when I have more time I will finally make fox's shine our notification.
The problem seems to be with the place the sound files were hosted and not having some permissions to work.

...so I took the sound files and put them on my server and hosted them to Cbox, new notification sound working now. Putting that 119$ a year to use I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:
The problem seems to be with the place the sound files were hosted and not having some permissions to work.

...so I took the sound files and put them on my server and hosted them to Cbox, new notification sound working now. Putting that 119$ a year to use I suppose.
Save that $119 for when cbox expires again c:

Also gdi guys I brought up custom sounds because I wanted the old cbox sound ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Also gdi guys I brought up custom sounds because I wanted the old cbox sound ;_;
Oh, that doesn't require a custom sound. It should be on a default list that comes with cbox.

Don't you want to try and multi-shine instead?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 5:35 am

Kitouski wrote:
Nour Force wrote:
Oh, that doesn't require a custom sound. It should be on a default list that comes with cbox.

Don't you want to try and multi-shine instead?
WELL POOFUMS
I HAVE
NUMBERS, POOFUMS
NUMBERS
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" E680773e81ab401a8876e7e62eb6d22a
Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" 269459487eae4cbb81ec3189aece31ae
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 am

People just hate change, give them some time.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 3:48 pm

no it really just sucks
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Your hate only makes us stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"   Scrolling Through Cbox "Help" Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrolling Through Cbox "Help"
Page 1 of 1