World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who will be the first to die?

Go down 

Who will be the first to die in D&D?
Ali
Who will be the first to die? I_vote_lcap20%Who will be the first to die? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Nour
Who will be the first to die? I_vote_lcap60%Who will be the first to die? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Earl
Who will be the first to die? I_vote_lcap20%Who will be the first to die? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Poofy
Who will be the first to die? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the first to die? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dan
Who will be the first to die? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the first to die? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
RD
 0% [ 0 ]
Vanir
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Who will be the first to die? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the first to die?   Who will be the first to die? EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Vote for who you think will bite the big one first. Give a reason why, and how you think it will happen!
Back to top Go down

Who will be the first to die?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Creative :: Roleplaying Section :: Dungeons and Dragons :: Lost Mine of Phandelver (JJ)-
Jump to: