World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts   2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 pm

well,as the title says,i want to know what are your thoughts on this year's collector tins,do you think konami is did right about reprinting duality?,why/why not?,which cards do/did you expect to be on the promos,do you like any of them?,is this a good marketing counter from konami?,or just a a simpler way for them to troll you?.

this kind of things,i know that we are not going to agree on alll things,because we think differently,but thats the more why i am curious to know your thoughts
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents of the Wave 1 Tins (Updated July 27)
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Secret Rare)
1 x Extreme Victory
2 x Storm of Ragnarok
2 x Hidden Arsenal 4: Trishula’s Triumph
1 x Dark Simorgh
1 x Pot of Duality
1 x Stygian Street Patrol
1 x Super Rare Card

Wind-Up Zenmaister
1 x Wind-Up Zenmaister (Secret Rare)
1 x Extreme Victory
2 x Storm of Ragnarok
2 x Hidden Arsenal 4: Trishula’s Triumph
1 x Elemental HERO Gaia
1 x Pot of Duality
1 x Archlord Kristya
1 x Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin

Wave 2
Number 10: Illumiknight
1 x Number 10: Illumiknight (Secret Rare)
2 x Extreme Victory
2 x Storm of Ragnarok
1 x Generation Force

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
1 x Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (Secret Rare)
2 x Extreme Victory
2 x Storm of Ragnarok
1 x Generation Force

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts   2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Personally i don't like the tins reason why i only bought 1 this year. Bought a Red Nova Dragon tin from around here, it i remember right i got 2 shining darkness, 1 or 2 duelist revolution, 1 hidden arsenal, and i thing it was absolute power force. The only good pulls i pulled were from the promo. And Life Stream Dragon should of been on the last booster pack as it's promo but come on it's konami they only care about the main characters cards. To my fellow irl players tins are good i just guess don't to get red novas or shootings unless you're building watts, blackings, or something random but that's a while ago. Seeing how the years not over i might look into another tin depends if i test out xyz on DN and like them enough to run them in RL or something random like me liking the promo on the tin. I all depends and it this topic doesn't die by the end of the year i might change my mind.

Konami still does not have my thumbs up or down right now it's only 5 more months before i make a final call for this year.

~~RD94051~~
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts   2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Well there's duality and krystia reprints so there's a lot of people waiting for it. Personally I like it and I'm glad konami decided to reprint those overpriced cards. I don't think we'll see people paying $120 for a piece of cardboard for a while.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts   2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:02 am

Updated the OP with the contents of each tin and the wave they belong to(1 or 2)
also,since new cards have been announced,want to know what do you think of the tins now,why do you think konami is droping the rarity on certain cards,i mean,Gold series 4 had about half the booster was made of cards of ultra rare rarity,and also there is the legendary collection 2,which judge posted last thursday,on that collection they are changing the rarity of certain cards,and bringing some ocg exclusives to the tcg

also,i would like to know,what cards do you think that are gonna be the last missing promos?(for wave 2 and the last unknown card from the leviathan dragon tin?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts   2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Collector Tins Wave 1 & 2-Your thoughts
Page 1 of 1