World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ibel, Yubel, we allbel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IronicTrout

Ibel, Yubel, we allbel Empty
PostSubject: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Alright I recently fell in love with Yubel so I decided to give a go at Yubel deck.

Monsters:
2x Yubel
2x Yubel - Terror Incarnate
1x Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
2x Doom Shaman
3x Armageddon Knight
3x Dark Grepher
3x Mystic Tomato
2x Asura
1x Fabled Raven
2x Chaos-end Master

Spells:
1x Foolish burial
1x ROTA
1x Allure of Darkness
2x Gold Sarco
2x MST
2x Swing of memories

Traps:
3x Limit Reverse
2x damage condenser
2x Dust tornado
1x Solemn J
1x Torrential
1x COTH
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm

MM,, cara has played a few Yubel decks in her time! let me dig them up :face: "so to speak"
and she will give give you a hand.

First off the top of cara's head!

How well dose she play?

do you et decent hands, yes?...no?

and lastly how consistent of a deck is it? (IE dose it flow good? ETC)

after some more thinking and diving :D I will get back to you,,,,,

Have you considered Hardened armed dragon?

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm

caralove wrote:
MM,, cara has played a few Yubel decks in her time! let me dig them up :face: "so to speak"

How well dose she play?

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out

it is pretty consistent. It gets ok hands from what I can tell. I haven't played it too much. I am testing like 4 different decks atm. And i have considered Hardened armed dragon, but it is a good and bad card cause i need my yubel to be destroyed by card effects so I can upgrade her.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:50 pm

IronicTrout wrote:
caralove wrote:

How well dose she play?

cara,,,ERRR ETNA out

it is pretty consistent. It gets ok hands from what I can tell. I haven't played it too much. I am testing like 4 different decks atm. And i have considered Hardened armed dragon, but it is a good and bad card cause i need my yubel to be destroyed by card effects so I can upgrade her.

MMm cara knows the feeling, give me a bit more time and I will have some concreate stuff for you to work with.

Well i am off for know,,,

Later's
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 pm

No battlemania or staunchdefender?
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:00 pm

The hardened armed dragon would work well with a final attack orders + savage colosseum build, he is aiming more for a control than an effect burn build. What are the raven and asura for? I would try -3 grepher -2 asura -1 raven +3 wall of illusion +2 darkness neosphere +1 any tech you want. Wall of illusion adds a bit of control as a set monster. Neosphere lets you recycle limit reverse for an additional use at the same time that it lets you discard a yubel dead in hand, basically an instant terror incarnate and discard outlet for dead draws. If you want more discard outlets you could add monster reincarnation it would let you reuse neosphere and drop another yubel. Other builds I have in mind would be a greed quasar summoned by tributing hardened armed dragon, a powerful beatstick that gets over terror incarnate's destruction eff. I don't know how it would work out but if you try it do tell me how it goes, hope I helped a little.
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 am

Well I wouldn't call it control as I am a very aggressive player. I really sit and wait til I am at least able to get out Terror Incarnate. Then I kinda explode. Raven is there for a discard outlet and a really good tuner if I need to sync my way out of something. Asura is there to poke my opponents while not getting hit by Terror Incarnate.

That being said the only real grudge I have against this deck is the fact that I need a more consistent way of destroying my Yubel to upgrade here.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 am

Might check this out?? if your up for a bit of a read!
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Yubel

cara will keep trying to dig up some more op's for you to consider,,,,,,, is still just consistent way of destroying yubel that you are on the look out for????" and the only reason cara yhought of Hardened Armed Dragon was for Yubel " as ETNA has quite a crazy dueling personya" and the Terror Incarnate "but after testing it was not that great of an idea! although cara was able to get it to work about 4 times" .......

later
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 am

no dark hole or monster reborn?
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 pm

MM well did some digging around,,,,, found a few things you might be interested in. Please take a look........ first of cara found a couple of Yubel guides, she found of interest!

Happy Evil: A Guide to Yubel
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=890301&page=37

A Guide to Proper use of Yubel (For competitive players) "not the best but ETNA did find it to have interest"
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showpost.php?p=9808225&postcount=23

Next are some cards you might want to take a look at ERRR test out,,,,,

Exile of the Wicked

Dark Eruption

recurring nightmare

Advance Draw

Chain Destruction

Needle Ceiling

Dark Illusion

Compulsory Evacuation Device

Raigeki Break

Cara hopes that she has been of some help??? Cara,,ERRR Etna will keep looking for some other OP's for you, but this is the best she could for know.

Cara is also currently working on her,,, version of YUBEL's dreams! so will post that up for all too look at when she gets it done.

Later's Cara,,ERRRR ETNA out

Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Chain destruction is a good card, summon yubel chain destroy the other 2 in deck or hand and you got terror incarnate on field and yubel in grave and ready for the limit reverse plays
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 am

Nobody wrote:
Chain destruction is a good card, summon yubel chain destroy the other 2 in deck or hand and you got terror incarnate on field and yubel in grave and ready for the limit reverse plays

That was kinda what cara was thinking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ibel, Yubel, we allbel   Ibel, Yubel, we allbel Empty

Back to top Go down

Ibel, Yubel, we allbel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: YGO Talk :: Deck Dome-
Jump to: