World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We All Live in the Dueling World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yami-Malik
WDA Member
WDA Member
Yami-Malik

Waifu : Yami-Malik

We All Live in the Dueling World Empty
PostSubject: We All Live in the Dueling World   We All Live in the Dueling World EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 pm

First of all some writers inspired me to create this FanFic, i just hope everyone likes it or at least gets interested in the story. This is my first FanFic, be rude/nice/honest/cruel or anything, all of this just to make it better.

ENTRANCE
There was Albert ready for all and everyone, he was sitting in the site of the plane assigned, just getting more and more excited for all the things he imagined would happen “there”.

-Is it really true? How come am i going there? The biggest duel monsters virtual world game, and i’ll be on it, playing, summoning virtual monsters that will look real…no more tables to play duels! Just duel disks and holograms!-.

The excitement got even greater once he heard the captain saying they just arrived to the destination. Albert will be alone, well, not exactly alone, his deck is there with him in the end, fighting against everything and winning...or at least he thought that.

-Woow, the Valley of The Mezquital is very hot, but what a nice city-.

Other persons got out of the plane, immediately he notices about 5 persons with duel disks on, he was shy to talk to them, what if they just challenged him to a duel in the spot? He needed to be ready for what he came in that city for. Out in the airport there was a bus with destination to “KC Dueling World, Valley of the Mezquital” he ran as fast as he could to it, waiting to see the other 5 persons with the duel disks, whatever they can’t challenge him to a duel in a bus.

All the duelists were quiet, everyone looking at each other’s personalized duel disks judging their appearance and the way they dressed, awkward moment, there was an hour left to get to the “KC dueling world” a duelist decided to break the ice and turned at Albert.

–Hey uhm…so what kind of deck do you use? -

The guy asked Albert very randomly, he felt uncomfortable.

–Albert, don’t be so shy and answer naturally, impress all these duelists since the first minute now!-

His mind was struggling, everyone noticed how nervous he got when he tried to answer.

–Eeh…well..uhm…i use a…”Gravekeeper’s” deck- He stopped talking to take a deep breath and answer back. –And you?

-I use a “Elemental Hero” deck, very good.

-That’s nice, and your name is…? Albert finally stopped being nervous and kept up the conversation relaxed and secure, he got surprised at himself.

-My name is Ned, nice to meet you…uh…your name?

-Albert!- He claimed.
-Well Albert once we get to the Dueling world, im dueling you, want it or not, i’ll be waiting once we enter the virtual world or whatever it is, but by now i hope we can get along well, just remember in the battlefield, we all need to take care of ourselves, right everyone?!-

Ned screamed, he even made a few duelists wake up desperately, everyone starred at him thinking “What’s wrong with him?” or “He’s right after all…”

Finally the bus stopped at the entrance of the huge building, the building that will change Albert’s and everybody else’s life forever. Once they got off the bus, there was a lot of sound of people talking, some of them were already trading cards or even buying, though money isn’t going to be necessary in the dueling world. Once everyone was inside the building, all the duelists got shocked by the amazing decoration on it, but once the main screen in the middle of the room turned on, all eyes fell on it, a woman appeared smiling and started the inauguration ceremony.

-Welcome duelists may i have your attention please? Welcome to the “KC Dueling World, Valley of the Mezquital” we hope you all enjoy of the system created for the live experience of this card game were everyone can move and duel freely. But that’s not all, the point of this virtual game is to complete quests, solve mysteries, duel each other friendly but mainly have fun. First, everyone must check in in the reception located in the maps that will be giving to you once this video ends, give your personal information as it will be indicated, after that you will all be assigned in one room were the virtual Teleporting beds are working, there are 4 virtual Teleporting beds in each room there are a lot of them so don’t worry if you see so many people here, there’s enough for everyone. Without further ado start the duels now!

Everyone clapped, screamed, even cried in excitement! Boys, girls, everyone just freaked out and even started to jump. Some of them didn’t waste time and started looking for the maps which some workers were giving them out.

Once Albert got his, he went running to the closest reception he could find, but unfortunately a lot of persons got there earlier than him, so he waited and waited, listening to everyone and everything…what could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down

We All Live in the Dueling World
Page 1 of 1