World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Neos OTK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3E-hero neos
WDA Member
WDA Member
3E-hero neos

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : 3E-hero neos

Air Neos OTK Empty
PostSubject: Air Neos OTK   Air Neos OTK EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Hey guys,

Some of you might remember my very first noobish article I wrote 2 years ago xP.
Well I made a new Air Neos OTK deck, it uses much more stun cards and much more consistency.
Haven't played many games with it yet but it sure is fun. I realize I should cut to 40 but I can't find space.

Total(43):

Monsters(13):
3X Neos
3X Prisma
1X Stratos
2X Krebons
3X Air Hummingbird
1X Grand Mole

Spells(18):
3X A Hero Lives
3X E - Emergency Call
2X Fake Hero
1X Giant Trunade
2X Megamorph
1X Monster Reborn
2X My Body as a Shield
2X Mystical Space Typhoon
2X O - Oversoul

Traps(12):
2X Hope For Escape
2X Mirror Wall
2X Safe Zone
1X Solemn Judgment
2X Solemn Warning
1X Wall of Revealing Light
2X Trap Stun

Extra Deck(15):
1X Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2X Air Neos
2X Grand Neos
1X Catastor
1X Black Rose Dragon
1X Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1X Colossal Fighter
1X Red Dragon Archfiend
1X Stardust Dragon
1X T.G. Nerd
2X Thought Ruler Archfiend
1X Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

As you can see this is a deck build to disrupt the opponent and gain adventadge from losing LP.

Krebons is a big defense wall that can make you lose a lot of LP in exchange for negating attacks. In other words, you prevent taking too much damage and you are controlling your LP(which is a big purpose of this deck).

A Hero Lives can search a Prisma for you, it halves your LP and Prisma can substitute for Air Hummingbird or Neos. Big chances to get Neos or Air Hummingbird in the same turn out, Humming can just be normal summoned and Neos can be summoned through Fake Hero, Monster Reborn and Oversoul.

My Body as a Shield protects your Air Neos against big cards like Mirror Force and decreases your LP by 1500 again to boost Air neos. Again, losing LP has a multi-purpose.it

Mirror Wall is yet another stall card, it's one card that saves you easily from OTK plays and in your turn you can decrease your LP further by 2000 or kill it, your choice.

Solemn Judgment is one of the obvious staples in the deck, not only it can easily save you but it, once again controls your LP.

Solemn Warning can stop way to big plays and make them a lot smaller, your opponent will get their summon fired back at them since Air Neos is getting much stronger again.

Wall of Revealing Light is the ultimate control card here, if you pull it you can pay 7000 LP and have a almost invisible field, in addition it's a huge LP control card.

Hope For Escape is a big engine in this deck, it's much better then Convert Contact(which doesn't control LP and is harder to play)and it can easily get you a +5 if you played LP waste cards like Solemn Warning/Judgment.

Fake Hero and Oversoul make it much easier to summon Air Neos, since they can summon Neos.

Rate/comment/fix appreciated!
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

Air Neos OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Neos OTK   Air Neos OTK EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:47 am

nice deck =), since you are already using neos and getting cards named neos wouldnt neos wrath work well? just a random tought, also hero mask could speed up the deck making any monster became neos
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
WDA Member
WDA Member
3E-hero neos

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : 3E-hero neos

Air Neos OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Neos OTK   Air Neos OTK EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 am

I ram through my Neos monsters in no-time :P.
Neos Wrath....hmm, would be helpful as side card against swarm fields or karakuri(since I can't deal damage if they go to defense anyway).
I'll side them for now.
I don't need Hero Mask, like you said, I change a lot of monsters to Neos so I actually have plenty of options for that, Oversoul, Prisma, Fake Heor, A Hero Lives, Alius.
Anyway, thanks smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Neos OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Neos OTK   Air Neos OTK Empty

Back to top Go down

Air Neos OTK
Page 1 of 1