World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them

Go down 
+2
judge
RD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them Empty
PostSubject: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 am

Okay guys as my topic has it my gemini deck needs help, first off i have no idea what this deck is. But my goal is still the same swarm/ spam and just beat up my enemy. It has lost yet but it doesn't run the way i'd like it too because i can can't get the effects but i can pull a reverse win out of no where but i'm looking for in put and help.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Any better?

Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them Gemini11

Last edited by RagingDarkness94051 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 am

whaaat? only 2 gemini spark, should be 3 i think, ultimate offering could work well, also instead of foolish burial future fusion since it does the work and could get you a fusion later, maybe miracle fusion could be of help too using feathearizer eff to send neos to grave, you already tought on exploding the elemental elemental heros just thing that way you would have to lost less hand andvantage to get it out, also if you are not using traps whatsoever add royal decree to the mix
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:15 am

judge i really want to bring the monster number down too i do what to run some traps but only when i bring down the number. yeah but other than that get them out get effect beat them up and done traps are good back up i wish i had
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 am

I'm 100% sure you won't need that many Hidden Armories. I do know there are equip variants of gemini decks, but the only thing you'd find yourself looking for is Supervise given the way your deck is currently constructed. Also, I see no reason why Neo Alius is in there at all, he's only good in Neos decks and Light Gemini Stun decks, unless you plan on using Miracle Fusion.

One of the best swarming decks I know for Geminis revolves around the graveyard and using Gigaplant and Blaze Wing. By getting stronger monsters to the grave, including a Blaze Wing and Gigaplant on the field, you can continually get Blaze Wing on the field and abuse his effect over and over again for a choice of monster with it's effect. Grass Chopper can also be used by Gigaplants effect though it can be considered only so useful. Featherizer, Lightsworn hybrids and Magical Merchants are the only things that come to mind that fuel the decks graveyard speed along with one other thing.

I believe absolutely every gemini deck needs Future Fusion. You do take two of any gemini monsters from your deck and send them to your grave, this could be Phoenix, Blaze Wing, Gigaplant, or anything else to get your deck moving, and gives you the chance to summon Superalloy Beast Raptinus. Just getting two cards from your deck to your grave alone is huge for nearly any variant of geminis. Dragon's Mirror lets you instantly summon him with any two geminis in your grave, and the card works because Superalloy himself is actually a dragon.

Evocator Chevalier is also not all too good unless you get more equip heavy. Again, the only time you'll see him using his effect is with Supervise, which should also be a monster's lifeline at that given time, you probably don't need three. Also if you plan on using zero traps, consider Treacherous Trap Hole or Royal Decree. Also, while Gemini Scorpion is an alright card, I've never liked running him because he sucks the life out of your handpower when you could've just as easily normal summoned that gemini monster he gets on the field minus the mediocre beatstick. I can only seem him going well with some sort of combo going on, like getting Tuned Magician on the field when Superalloy is present, but it's a lot of handpower you're funneling out.

Just a couple pieces of advice to chew on, I could probably go on forever but I don't want to get to the point to were I'm telling you how to make the deck card by card, lol.
Back to top Go down
3E-hero neos
WDA Member
WDA Member
3E-hero neos

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : 3E-hero neos

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 am

Read through the above post carefully!
Maybe Swing of Memories, you can run 3 mini Monster Reborns, but great for Gigaplant and getting things running.
/Edit: You can try Dark Simorgh for the heck of it :P.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:28 am

Ok,if you want swarm/spam,i would change these

-1 chevalier knight
-1 featherizer
-1 phoenix gearfried
-1 woodland archer(i think thats the monsters next to dark hole right?)
-1 tuned magician

-1 foolish burial
-1 hidden armory
-2 polymerization

+2 gigaplant

+1 swing of memories
+1 silent doom
+1 birthright
+1 soul resurrection
+1 super polymerization
+1 future fusion
+1 hero blast

side
Card trooper
Knight of the Red Lotus
Unleash your power
Gemini Booster
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Actually, Phoenix Gearfried has a very strong effect and it would be worth considering having 1 of them given the amount of graveyard support you'd be running if you did go swarm, all it takes is a revival card or Blaze Wing to bring him back. Also, look into Faustian Bargain, it's good against many typical decks you see nowadays and supports the archtype as well.

Also, if you're using revival swarm I would consider keeping Foolish Burial.

...I just noticed your extra deck and now know why Neos is there. I'd get rid of all of the Polymerizations in your deck. Super Polymerization isn't a bad option, but due to the graveyard support this deck needs and has due to cards like Foolish Burial and Featherizer and the suggestion of things like Future Fusion I'd use Miracle Fusion. Very easy, doesn't use a thing in your hand or the field, so it costs nothing more then the card in your hand and a good setup. Super requires a discard, Neos to be on your side of the field, and your opponent to have an appropriate monster, that's a loss of hand power and field presence.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 pm

With the completion of the omni-hero set any monster on the opponent's side of the field will do if you have a hero and super poly (although for some reason I cant see the shining). However you only have 2 neos without any means of serching it (soldier can do it but its a bit tedious and tricky to pull off if you need it for a specific card imo) so it does have consistency issues even if it's just 1.

Faustian Bargain is strictly vanilla support, not gemini, as gemini monsters in the hand are effect monsters.

Between FF and foolish burial I'd say only keep one, because of raptinous Future Fusion is like Foolish on crack, and having an extra minus card which does the same thing in such a deck is a bit meh to me, although it would depend on how many monsters there you cannot summon normally.

And yeah, poly out mirror in, otherwise it's just insane. It might be there since it works on both heroes and gemini but its a huge minus alert. That being said miracle might not be the best idea if you cant search your neos. If you want miracle and super poly consider stratos and rota (with 3 neos ofc), one is a +1 the other works on other warriors too. Spark goes at 3.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm

I changed a bit, and from all of these suggestions on what to change i replace the deck list above and i've built a new gemini deck thanks guys if you still see something wrong here inform me.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Frick, I've been out of practice. Al-Bhed is right, no Faustin Bargin.

Also, you should like... never have your deck at more then 40 cards. 41~45 isn't THAT big of a deal, but the less the better 99.999% of the time. I'd try to find a way to slim it down to 40.

Also, I don't see the reason why you would need even 2 Hidden Armorys. I mean sure it gets Supervise quickly, but not only can the setback of that card be bad, but it also means if you draw those Supervises before you get one or even both of those Hidden Armorys, you now have a deck full of dead draws. I wouldn't even run more then 1 if it could be helped, and even then I would be somewhat iffy on a single one and would test it before I considered it part of the final build. I'd consider Pot of Duality a better option really, though that card isn't 100% appropriate for the deck either. (though Pot of Duality is almost never entirely inappropriate...)

I still don't see it a good idea whatsoever to keep the regular polymerization, same going for multiple Chevaliers, but alas, if it floats your boat. And as always, Dragon's Mirror is really pretty nuts in this deck, don't forget to take a hard look at it.

EDIT: Oh, and look into Justi-Break and Gemini Trap Hole. Great traps for this deck variant.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 pm

hidden armory also grabs from grave for recycling, and i haven't forgotten it's not finalized yet so yeah i'm thinking about everything that's been said here and i thought hard and just no way it all fits in one deck so i split it into 2. Both i'm still thinking hard about because both with traps being ran are 45. without traps i'm slightly screwed so. thinking about everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them   Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them Empty

Back to top Go down

Geminis need help? I thought there were 2 of them
Page 1 of 1