World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

urgh!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrbean49
WDA Member
WDA Member
mrbean49

Waifu : mrbean49

urgh! Empty
PostSubject: urgh!   urgh! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:55 am

i hate this site...theres nothing to do... :scratch:
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

urgh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgh!   urgh! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:56 am

Well,booohoo,duel people than.
Anways,welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

urgh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgh!   urgh! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 am

I'm sorry you feel that way.

If you haven't gotten enough of a good look around, you can lazy at the Posting Games or talk about anything in Off-Topic. There are a lot of tournaments going on, often times within dorms which I've noticed you haven't selected one of yet. We also have a create a card contest that goes every week (it's a little behind this time around) and a chat bar on the top right of the site; feel free to jump in at any time. This is just a couple things I can list off the top of my head.

I'd also like to point out that we're a dueling community revolving around Dueling Network, if you don't know what that is, give it a google search and look into it. It's our engine, and a lot of us duel amongst ourselves everyday there. The dueling itself does not actually take place on this site itself.

If you have any questions besides "i hate this site...theres nothing to do..." I'd be glad to answer them and I'm sure anyone else would be, but this entire topic would be considered spamming when anyone looks at it. There's a lot going on here, I'm just under the impression you're having a hard time figuring your way around given that you're new. If that's the case, an "I'm lost, point me in the right direction." would get you a lot farther.

If you have a question for the question room, feel free to make a topic again, asking specifically what your question is so we can address it rather then posting single sentences that don't hold any relevance whatsoever to the section. Thank you.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

urgh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: urgh!   urgh! Empty

Back to top Go down

urgh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Dueling Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! :: YGO Talk :: Question Room-
Jump to: