World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question regarding Xyz

Go down 
+2
Unknown
Neku Sakuraba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

Question regarding Xyz Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 am

quick question, does anybody know what have been resolved with the rule regarding if the xyz materials are considered on the field?,if so,by any chance do you have any reliable source?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 am

You can always try al's links: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t1096-tengu-and-xyz
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 am

Actually it's both really,it hasnt been decided yet by konami so most consider it a yes,sangan will trigger when used.It is considered sent from the field to the graveyard/banishpile
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 am

a guy showed me and on august 5th they made a ruling deciding that overlay units are still on teh field and will get effect once they are sent to the gravyard while being treated as an overlay unit
Back to top Go down
☆_Nemlim_☆
WDA Member
WDA Member
☆_Nemlim_☆

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 am

Kevin Rages:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:20 pm

The only valid source for the TCG at this point is what lily posted. Kevin Tewart said that in the TCG they are no the field and Kevin Tewart IS the TCG, so they are on the field.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
The only valid source for the TCG at this point is what lily posted. Kevin Tewart said that in the TCG they are no the field and Kevin Tewart IS the TCG, so they are on the field.

And I happen to know someone who wanted to brionac my overlayed sangan and said "cuz its on the field".
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 am

I don't recall saying they are cards on the field. Can you Brionac Breaker's counter?
is what I'd like to say but considering the fact Kevin Tewart undid all knowledge we have on xyz materials and replaced it with this enormus encyclopedia of xyz knowledge
The Grand Enormus Encyclopedia of TCG Xyz Knowledge:
I'd say one can rule it either way, unless someone fishes for other glorious declarations by Kevin Tewart to say something "definitive" (my internet is being a bitch right now therefore I can't)
Well, I'd rule it as close to the OCG as possible and tell people to cut it out with their bullshit loopholes saying you can't because they are not cards or something like that.

Well, if you play randoms on DN there is nothing I can do. I tried to yesterday, I seven tools'd a guy's divine wrath and he added back the discard cost to hand, so I decided I didn't want to explain basic yugioh to every opponent I find and gave up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Xyz   Question regarding Xyz Empty

Back to top Go down

Question regarding Xyz
Page 1 of 1