World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's play

Go down 
+3
Kimo Force
Lupe
Al-Bhed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Let's play   Let's play EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

We are officially going ahead with the section addition, and we need your help.
Are you into a competitive game? Can you get people into it? Do you have something to say about it?
Then please help us.

No, seriously, help us because otherwise I have to learn all of those games myself enough to put up those sections and that's a b*tch to do. So help. Either post here about which game you want added and whether you can help with it or not, or simply pm it to me.

You don't have to be able to direct or teach people about it, you can simply state your interest so that we will be making a section.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:12 am

Freejack. My internet in a section is a free to play parkour free-running racing game with manga-styled graphics. The website is http://freejack.gamerkraft.com/ to register and download and play and I can play and teach simple basics of the game and make one player into a good racer, it doesn't take much to become good at the game but without the tips I could give they really are lost.

There's also Crossfire which is a free-to-play first-person shooter game I've been playing since Day 1, I suggest to register in the NA/UK servers as they are better and the Europe servers are full of Germans. I'd play with them but I won't force them as there is a chance they'd call it a ''Counter-Strike'' ripoff or won't like it at all.
http://crossfire.z8games.com/ is the website.

Also it would be easier if in every game section there's a topic to post in your Skype because it makes it easier if some people had microphones and such would make communicating in-game a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 am

I suppose only free games can be added to the list. Pokemon is a must have I suppose. I'm a casual player, but a friend of mine read into competitive playing, so I might squeeze some info out of him if I need to. Plus, I remember you showing me a good online Pokemon game, so that would work.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 am

If there were enough people supporting it, we could add non-free games in a seperate place, but that's a big "if". It needs much more people than free games as you can't exactly get people into it.

I'll have to work on at least giving places about pokemon I guess if we can't find more knowledgable people to help.

To Lupe. I remember you play all those obscure stuff. We are mostly looking for generally popular games, but we can add them as well in a seperate place I guess, like calling one group Tier 1 and the other Tier 2. I do want to try out Blacklight Retribution sometime for example.
BUT! If the games are not as mainstream (don't argue that, it's not LoL, it's not TF2, it's not Vanguard etc.), whoever is in charge of them/helps with them will have to work harder to get people into it.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 am

Cardfight Vanguard, dunno if its been suggested yet. Its on Byond so I can post up a tutorial on how to download and install Byond and its game. Until a Vanguard Network appears.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 am

Eden Eternal, Pretty Fun.
Also ^ CF vanguard
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 am

Ace, remember we need competitive games. That means games with a clear multiplayer aspect (a match of some kind), so actual MMORPGs don't count for this one. There will be another section, where digi will probably be guiding you through, for all games that do not fall under that category.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 am

Yea. I am mainly supportive of Indie games, mobile gaming (my current unexplainable obsession;) ranging to single-player and board games like chess to D&D. I am very supportive of these, especially mobile gaming. Lets be honest, who hasn't played Angry Birds/ Bad Piggies, Slender, Plants vs Zombies, Temple Run /Running Fred, or even the classic Tetris? Arcade gaming in general is my main interest because of its addictive nature. If you have never played Super Mario Bros or Pac-Man, then I would have to call you a liar or just plain out freak-of-society.

"What can be done in this section alone Digi? " one may ask. I'll tell you what. Articles, Discussions, Video submissions/contests may be carried out from this alone. With enough creativity, this endeavor could turn out to be quite fun. If enough support is accepted withe our attempts to add these sections, and if we all follow thru with having a good time together, then this idea can be a golden opportunity for a real good experience.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am

Anyone suggest League of Legend's yet?

But from like digi said, We could alaways like screenshot on our phones, our scores for games like Angry Birds and Temple run for like competions and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Actually, out of all those I have just played Tetris, Mario and Pac-Man, and those just back in the old times.

Ace, digi is talking about that section, not the one we are talking about here.
Digi, Ace is kinda right to be confused. Let's not have them in the same topic, I'm kinda trying something specific here.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaMemory
WDA Member
WDA Member
EnigmaMemory

Achievement Points : 0

Let's play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's play   Let's play EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 am

LoL? I played that like, once...it went badly. XD

I know a bit on competitive Pkmn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content