World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Play (Non-Gaming)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

Lets Play (Non-Gaming) Empty
PostSubject: Lets Play (Non-Gaming)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Sports Section.....
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play (Non-Gaming)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Link me in a pm to the download for the matter teleportation device that will allow wda members to play sports with each other. It has to be free though, no p2p. And preferably 2-way, it'd be better if people were able to get back to their homes after it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play (Non-Gaming)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 pm

well i don't have any game to suggest but.....
al i think you should bring up the play a game for a week idea
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play (Non-Gaming)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:33 pm

That's not about bringing it up in this topic though, but more about doing it in chat, which I'll do on the weekend. We need a first try first after all.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play (Non-Gaming)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 am

I think ID meant a Sports section that could be held for like discussion, fantasy leagues, sports video games (FIFA or Madden.) Lol
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Let's Play (non-VG)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:30 am

If it's for a discussion then it's the wrong section. I was waiting for the other topic to be made for the other section, but it seems this topic will be killed off by random comments way before that happens, so I'll do it myself.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: lkj   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:34 am

With the planned additions, there will be at least two main sections. The one is the competitive game section as presented in the "soon to be killed off by the multitude of off topic posts due to the lack of a different topic until now god dammit" topic, also known as the "let's play" topic; the other(s) is the section(s) that will be for every other game and other interests such as anime etc.

If you have anything to say about that, SAY IT HERE, not in the other topic, because this is where it belongs, the other one is not for that. By saying I mean adding, requesting etc.

Digi will be modifying/replacing the OP soon to make it welcoming, so you are free to discuss because the OP will change. Probably.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play (Non-Gaming)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 am

Topics have been split and merged. Sorry if it looks messy, forummotion functions consecutively rearrange posts based on the time/date posted. So that's why you see ID's as the OP. Anyways... what we have suggested so far is an anime and sports section. We are more likely to go thru with an anime section due to the sheer amount of people we KNOW for a fact watch anime. As for sports, the interest level is pretty low unless I'm proven wrong. We will also be keeping the Multimedia section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play (Non-Gaming)   Lets Play (Non-Gaming) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Play (Non-Gaming)
Page 1 of 1