World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nabs play: Magic the Gathering

Go down 
+4
Shark Bait
DigiDigi
J.J. Knight
Al-Bhed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Nabs play: Magic the Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 am

Have you ever played MtG before?
If the answer is "Yes", then go away.

This is only for people who have never played it. And only between us complete newbs, this weekend we are playing against each other some games of Magic. If you want to play with us, you have until then to learn how to play the game, just like we all do.

If you want to participate, just get here on the weekend and respond to the call to play along, assuming you have never played the game before. Lie about it and people will socially exclude you for being a spoilsport, so be honest, because peer pressure, sorta.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 am

Damn. I can't participate.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 am

Why not. Can you post a wikia link or some other place?
Back to top Go down
Shark Bait
WDA Member
WDA Member
Shark Bait

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 am

what the hell is this and where and how do i play
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
Why not. Can you post a wikia link or some other place?
Because he has played MtG before. I can't post a wikia link or anything because I know of nothing, I'm a newb too.

Shark Bait wrote:
what the hell is this and where and how do i play

Google, best wikia ever. The prefered system will be announced later today, but it is irrelevant, there is no point in training with the system, the time before the event is better spent on learning how to play the game itself. And learn it well, like metagaming well, as will I do.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 am

So be it. I will study well. Brace yourselves, embarrassing times are neigh.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 am

well i already said i'm in...
Back to top Go down
onlyaaron17
WDA Member
WDA Member
onlyaaron17

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : onlyaaron17

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Ill join.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Silly geese. No nab can outnab me. Nabs play: Magic the Gathering 2546719211

Last edited by akaFila on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:32 pm

I already played before so I can't play with yu scrubs ;P
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:37 am

We don't have electricity in the dorms since last afternoon (following warm water, heating and technical support; simply luxury, personally I'm feeling spoiled) and it will probably be so until late monday, so I can't help with this.

I've only checked OCTGN up to now, but you may need to check up on it, so first person to get that one down, post some help here for the rest. If any of you find something easier, post that up again. If a staff member or anyone else can take over and put together some 4 person, or more if available, live-ish tournaments throughout the weekend, that's great. Otherwise, challenge time is on since today, so post up challenges on chat or get together with other people who you know are playing as well to get some games in. Whoever plays, it would help if you would write either a small report on your experience or simply a duel description, and you could pm it to me to use afterwards.

Sorry I couldn't help more with this, I hope power will come back up today so I can, my dorms suck,
Al-Bhed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabs play: Magic the Gathering   Nabs play: Magic the Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

Nabs play: Magic the Gathering
Page 1 of 1