World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Fail(A)wards 2012

Go down 
+16
psychoturtle
L.Lawliet
Behemoth
Sherlock Holmes
Scar
Nour Force
Leviera
Kimo Force
Alibaba
dew
Joker
akaFila
Mau5
Unknown
rjuto
DigiDigi
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 am

Greetings, here WDA will be holding another Fail(A)wards session since it is December. We will do the exact same thing as we did last year, except I will be replacing "Tester of the Year" with "Beggar of the Year" since we no longer have anything to test; I will also be adding in another category to accumulate the total number up to 10!

1. Member of the Year

Who do you think is the coolest member around? Nominate him/her!

2. Staff Member of the Year

Who's the most hardworking staff member in WDA (if there's any )? Nominate him/her!

3. Beggar of the Year

The one who's always begging for a duel via chat; one that has/ cared to dueled the most often (in your opinion; ) one who still honors the heart of the cards. Nominate this passionate duelist!

4. Dueling Revelation of the Year

"I don't know who you are, never saw you coming, but you kicked my ass, so yeah, gg *ragequits*". That describes a Dueling Revelation fairly well right?

5. Duelist of the Year

The guy/girl you don't want to encounter in a tournament, skilled, talented like few. Nominate him/her!

6. Sacker of the Year

You don't want to encounter this one in tournaments either. Yes, the guy that gets a win out of NOWHERE while being destroyed from turn 1, just by sacking that 1 card that screws you.

7. GFXer of the Year

The academy wouldn't be the same without GFXers, so I encourage you to give the best one of them this award. Nominate him/her!

8. (Fail)Troll Food of the Year

Pretty self explanatory, that poor guy that gets haunted by failtrolls day and night. If this somehow starts a fight, I'll personally ask the staff to ban the one who started it and remove this nomination. WDA is one of the troll capitals of YGO Online so it's impossible to skip this award without even mentioning it.

9. Spammer of the Year

The guy/girl that is always posting bullshit and filling topics with irrelevant stuff. Nominate him/her!

10. Emo of the Year

Nominate someone who you think is a drama queen and/or walking disaster; one that can instantly kill a chat due to depressing misfortunes of their own lives; one that can never take a compliment or dare to see optimism as an option.

Those are WDA's Fail(A)wards 2012 categories. Now for the nominations, each one of you try nominating a different member in each category! Like this:

Code:
Category n.1 Member of the Year: "Member"
Category n.2 Staff: "Member"
Category n.3 Beggar: "Member"
Category n.4 Revelation: "Member"
Category n.5 Duelist: "Member"
Category n.6 Sacker: "Member"
Category n.7 GFXer: "Member"
Category n.8 Troll Food: "Member"
Category n.9 Spammer: "Member"
Category n.10 Emo: "Member"
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: "Digi"
Category n.2 Staff: "Digi"
Category n.3 Beggar: "???" None gives a fuck about ygo anymore, and those who do are not beggars so...
Category n.4 Revelation: "???".
Category n.5 Duelist: "???" None deserves it tbh. Won't be nominating the same guy again so yeah.
Category n.6 Sacker: "Infernal_Darkness aka Mr.Alba forever"
Category n.7 GFXer: "99nour"
Category n.8 Troll Food: "The Joker"
Category n.9 Spammer: "AliBaba"
Category n.10 Emo: u kidding me? This one was hella hard, really. "J.J. Knight" wins it, barely (Mr.Alba 2nd place).
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 pm

*coughunknownforpresidentcoughcoughcough*
*coughunknowngetsspammerawardcough*
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: JJ Knight
Category n.2 Staff: Digi
Category n.3 Beggar: None
Category n.4 Revelation: Surberous (kaijudo)
Category n.5 Duelist: Surberous
Category n.6 Sacker: ME :D (CFV)
Category n.7 GFXer: Kimo Force (given)
Category n.8 Troll Food: Zekrom
Category n.9 Spammer: Fila
Category n.10 Emo: DD
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: Digi
Category n.3 Beggar: N/A
Category n.4 Revelation: N/a
Category n.5 Duelist: L.Lawliet
Category n.6 Sacker: Potato (Gets it, sack..potato....potato sack...Ho ho ho)
Category n.7 GFXer: Nour
Category n.8 Troll Food: Zeky
Category n.9 Spammer: Saber
Category n.10 Emo: Mr. Alba
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: Digi
Category n.3 Beggar: Me
Category n.4 Revelation: Surberous
Category n.6 Sacker: Dew (every damn duel)
Category n.9 Spammer: Lupe
Category n.10 Emo: Bakura
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: Mau5 - You have been one of the more recent members who have remained faithful in the staff, always in a great mood (you just luminate the chat,) and you have contributed to the forum even when you weren't a section mod. Thank you.

Category n.2 Staff: Al-Bhed - You have knocked sense into me when no one else would and have had enourmous patience to deal with me. That alone is a huge task. You also created WDA's Achievement System and continue to write intellectually-engaging articles. Thank you for being such a great head-admin and a great friend to us all.

Category n.3 Beggar: Dew - You are a saint. I apologize if you have lost interest in WDA because of how much people refuse to duel these days. I can gurantee near the end of this month and the June-August period will have much opportunity for dueling. Kea Kaha~

Category n.4 Revelation: L. Lawleit - You suck. Stahp appearing out of nowhere and pwning people. You have constantly impressed me. Thanks for updating me on the current format btdubbs~

Category n.5 Duelist: Rjuto - What can I say, you have ID's luck mixed with Al's wit. You are a beast.

Category n.6 Sacker: potato

Category n.7 GFXer: KimoForce - As you can see, I still have the Makise Kurisu signature from I think March?

Category n.8 Troll Food: Zekrom - Self-explanitory...

Category n.9 Spammer: Acefire - ._.

Category n.10 Emo: Bakura - Textbook Example...

Last edited by DigiDigi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dew
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
dew

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : dew

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: psychoturtle-all out nice guy can allways have a good chat with weather its about Yugioh of life it self.
Category n.2 Staff: digi-with the work ive seen done around WDA I thank u very much for keeping this place active and alive.
Category n.3 Beggar: Joker-yea weather its deck testing our just wants to kick a@# if im on DN and want a match duel I know u are allways up for 1.
Category n.4 Revelation: Opda11-One duelest I can honestly say ive never bet in a duel b3 for that I can remember.
Category n.5 Duelist: Unforgiven Pretender-The next two catagorys a number of duelest from WDA could have gone here but I chose UP because his style and play is just Flawless eg UP Malfest deck.
Category n.6 Sacker: Al-Bhad-Im shor every body on WDA has had there butt kick in 2 our 3 turns by AL b4.
Category n.7 GFXer: 99Nour-Thank u for the work u have done for me in the past.
Category n.8 Troll Food: n/a
Category n.9 Spammer: n/a
Category n.10 Emo: n/a

Good Luck to all
Kea Kaha
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: me :D jkjk......i love you all?
Category n.2 Staff: hmmm digi or al........i'll give al a vote cuz digi got so many
Category n.3 Beggar: idk..
Category n.4 Revelation: don't even know what it means
Category n.5 Duelist: L i like his side deck :p
Category n.6 Sacker: nour e.e dat miracle fusion.....
Category n.7 GFXer: kimo
Category n.8 Troll Food: zekrom...he trolls himself................................
Category n.9 Spammer: forum or chat? well idk really....too hard for me
Category n.10 Emo: alba :P
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

Category n.1 Member of the Year: DigiDigi
Category n.2 Staff: Al-bhed
Category n.3 Beggar: Al-bhed
Category n.4 Revelation: Kitsune no Shonen
Category n.5 Duelist: L. Lawliet
Category n.6 Sacker: psychoturtle
Category n.7 GFXer: 99nour
Category n.8 Troll Food: The Joker
Category n.9 Spammer: Unknown (The person, not the noun in itself)
Category n.10 Emo: Karin

Reasons:
1. Even if Mau5 is more like an older brother to me, Digi steps up as an older sister for not just me, but everyone on the website. I think almost everyone would agree that Digi is one of the most fun people to be around. Once she's on, the chatbox just booms with activity. Digi tries her hardest to keep the place intact despite her real life complications, helps people with their own life problems, and for that, I believe that she deserves this award.
2. Out of the staff, Al-bhed has always taken the burden of sorting things out when nobody else would (Digi would too, but Al took bigger portions in my opinion). Most of the new events here would never have been possible if it weren't for Al. This is why I nominated him.
3. Because Al-bhed is the one whom I see the most asking for duels.
4. Australia would have been on the list, but Kitsune proved himself to be too good despite what I thought about him. Sure caught me by surprise, mate. It's a shame he's not that active anymore. I kind of miss him.
5. Unforgiven Pretender has always been the reason why I never made it past round one in tournaments, but still, with Lawliet snagging most tournament wins, I wouldn't dare cross paths with this guy.
6. Yeah, the turtle. He'll still beat you in a mirror match cause he has magic sacky fingers.
7. Over the year, Nour is one of those GFXers that have improved considerably over the year. Not only that, but she has also helped with the website on several occasions. She puts up with GFX team even during its worst times and never says "enough". Thank you, Nour.
8. Well, yeah. I don't have much to say about this one.
9. He is top poster for a reason.
10. If I got a coin for every time Karin raged on the website....I'd be able to afford a place in Harvard without a scholarship.

I didn't really insult any nominees by mentioning the other person I could have voted for, right?
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 am

1. Not sure, but Digi since so many votes.
2. Ehhh Digi cuz most of le topics are posted by her.
3 ._. skip, i dunno
4. Aussie
5. Dunno
6. Currently i dont have anyone on this website that sacked me
7. https://i.imgur.com/FOdVA.png whoever made this
8. Perhaps grey
9. dat guy with the 3000 posts.....oh it's unknown.
10. I dun even k what emo meant
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:17 am

EarlS wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/FOdVA.png whoever made this
PS. That would be me. Don't believe me, ask AliBaba himself.
~
Category n.1 Member of the Year: DigiDigi
Category n.2 Staff: DigiDigi
Category n.3 Beggar: The Joker
Category n.4 Revelation: L.Lawliet
Category n.6 Sacker: Potato (Oh, oh, I gets it!)
Category n.7 GFXer: Kimo Force
Category n.9 Spammer: Unknown
Category n.10 Emo: Acefire
~
Reasons:
1. Unlike last year, I really got to know Digi-senpai! She's a really nice person who's willing to help people in things even unrelated to her WDA job. She always has ways of making the chat very lively and fun in strange ways. I was tied between Kimo and Digi.
2. Along with ^that, Digi is also working hard on the website in very creative ways. If I were to guess, Digi is the one who comes up with most ideas to keep the site up and running. Tied between Digi & Al.
3. The Joker always asks for duels. Nuff said.
4. *Wears raggedy cape, holds wooden shield, and raises wooden sword into the air* Lawliet-senpai is the Black Swordsman! The Beta Tester! The Cheater! The Beater! He appears out of nowhere to join a tournament and hides back to the shadows!
5. And he's also the best duelist there is! He'll beat your deck in no time!
6. Oh, oh, I gets it Fila! Hehe... Potato... Sack...
7. Kimo-senpai is the best GFX Designer around, simple as that. Have you seen his signatures? He's generously made oh-so many and now he's back to being a GFX Manager. Not much of a speech, but the meaning still goes. smile
8. I don't know Zekrom but I have once seen him actually troll himself.
9. Unknown for known reasons. No pun intended.
10. Acefire. Check his avatar/signature ._.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:36 am

99nour wrote:
EarlS wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/FOdVA.png whoever made this
PS. That would be me. Don't believe me, ask AliBaba himself.
~
but he's dea-
oh wait
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 am

5.Rjuto(only duelist that I never want to face in a tournament and that consistently can go head to head with my sacking without getting completely run over)
6.Rjuto(what can I say he must sack harder than me no way with only skill can he consistently give me trouble)
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: "?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!"
Category n.2 Staff: "Fish!"
Category n.3 Beggar: "DD"
Category n.4 Revelation: "!?!?!?!??!?!?!"
Category n.5 Duelist: "L.Lawliet"
Category n.6 Sacker: "Potato"
Category n.7 GFXer: "Kimo"
Category n.8 Troll Food: "!?!??!?!?!??!!"
Category n.9 Spammer: "Me?!?!"
Category n.10 Emo: "DD"
Back to top Go down
Behemoth
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Behemoth

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:00 pm

I nominate myself for Staff Member of the Year.
Just because I can (not).

No, seriously, my nominations will be done soon.
Back to top Go down
http://duelacademy.net/u7064
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: "Nouri-chan" - she's done a lot this past year : )

Category n.2 Staff: "Ms. DigiDigi" - I'd nominate her for member as well, but nouri-chan done a lot, never the less - there isn't a better staff member than Digi.

Category n.3 Beggar: Unforgiven Pretender

Category n.4 Revelation: N/a

Category n.5 Duelist: "Ms. DigiDigi"

Category n.6 Sacker: "Dew" ? I'm not sure, someone sacked me soo hard last event I entered, I think it was him.

Category n.7 GFXer: "Nouri-chan"

Category n.8 Troll Food: "DD"

Category n.9 Spammer: "DD"

Category n.10 Emo: "Baku"
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 am

Just a side note, I think a cool category would be Top Duel Avoider.
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:40 am

Acefire17 wrote:

That would be 90% of the people at this place then, too hard to pick just one winner
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:55 am

The Joker wrote:
Acefire17 wrote:

That would be 90% of the people at this place then, too hard to pick just one winner

There should be a category called The Least Duels Avoider...oh wait... no1 would be nominated OLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: Mau5 - You are my best friend and my bro. We have had our projects we've done and we have been through hell IRL.

Category n.3 Beggar: myself

Category n.4 Revelation: KillerBee. He stopped my Hieratics on my second attempt for another Firefight win.

Category n.5 Duelist: L. Lawleit
Category n.6 Sacker: myself. I surprise myself.
Category n.7 GFXer: Kimo Force
Category n.9 Spammer: Supasmash
Category n.10 Emo: Bakura Normal without a doubt
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Category n.1 Member of the Year: Mau. Because he's my favorite.
Category n.2 Staff: Fish. So he can have a vote.
Category n.3 Beggar: Unforgiven Pretender. Cause he's a boss.
Category n.4 Revelation: L. Because Kira > L.
Category n.5 Duelist: UP. Because he's from the Netherlands.
Category n.6 Sacker: UP. He likes anal probing. Most don't want to continue after that.
Category n.7 GFXer: Kimo. He's my favorite.
Category n.8 Troll Food: Zekrom. Just too easy.
Category n.9 Spammer: Unknown. Because everything he says has no meaning.
Category n.10 Emo: Alba. Because he's a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Haha, I'm delighted to be nominated by some of you guys.
And at JJ: Aliens FTW! =D

Category n.1 Member of the Year: Al-bhed, 'cause his articles are epic.
Category n.2 Staff: Digi, she's just done a lot for WDA this year.
Category n.3 Beggar: Dew. He often asks to duel, and tries his hardest to make nifty decks. =)
Category n.4 Revelation: KillerBee. He came out of nowhere and whooped some butt. (Where is he now anyway?)
Category n.5 Duelist: L. Lawliet, hands down. He has made me go second place in tournaments so many times! ._.
Category n.6 Sacker: Psychoturtle, dat sack. :P
Category n.7 GFXer: Kimo Force, 'cause he makes awesome stuff.
Category n.8 Troll Food: Karin.
Category n.9 Spammer: I only read relevant topics, but, hmm, Unknown, 'cause he has the most posts.
Category n.10 Emo: Karin.
Back to top Go down
The_Nameless
WDA Member
WDA Member
The_Nameless

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : The_Nameless

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:13 am

Category n.1 Member of the Year: Nour
Category n.2 Staff: Al-Bhed
Category n.3 Beggar: Noone here
Category n.4 Revelation: ^
Category n.6 Sacker: no idea
Category n.8 Troll Food: DD
Category n.9 Spammer: DD
Category n.10 Emo: Yuna
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
Dynamic Duo
 Dynamic Duo
KillerBee

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : _KillerBee_

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 am

Category n.1 Member of the Year: 99Nour
Category n.2 Staff: DigiDigi did a lot of things here, good work
Category n.3 Beggar: no one
Category n.4 Revelation: L.Lawliet yeah beat me up twice on live finals :D *rage* :D ahahh
Category n.5 Duelist: L.Lawliet good builder, good player there's nothing more to want *bow*
Category n.6 Sacker: L.Lawliet wins require sacking :D good sack there bro :D
Category n.7 GFXer: 99Nour yeah little girl but has a lot of knowlage, respect.
Category n.8 Troll Food: don't know
Category n.9 Spammer: Acefire just noticed recently the chat and found out its full of his crap :X
Category n.10 Emo: myself ... true story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2012   WDA Fail(A)wards 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Fail(A)wards 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next