World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014

Go down 
+10
Supasmash
Sukkito
Nour Force
Unknown
Fish
EW
danna45
Al-Bhed
Leviera
Kimo Force
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 Empty
PostSubject: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:50 am

It's that time of the year again, boys and girls. And you know what that means? Now as you know, a good portion of the forum is being spent on the chatbox, with little to no Yu-Gi-Oh! being involved. To accommodate, I'll be changing some of the nominations this time around.

1. Member of the Year
Like every year, there's always that one member who's always warmed our days here on the forum. Who's always made us enjoy our stay even more? Nominate that person.

2. Staff of the Year
We, the staff, pride ourselves in being very punctual and extremely loyal to our positions. Surely, though, there's a certain staff member who caught your eye based on his hard work during this year. Right? Riiiiight?

3. Gamer of the Year
Who's that one guy who's constantly too indulged in video-games? Who's that one person who's always talking about video-games half the time? Who's that person whom seriously needs to put down the controller?

4. Duelist of the Year
It's not a Yu-Gi-Oh! academy without duelists. I'm pretty sure some of you duel from time to time, so who do you suppose could be considered worthy of that title? Who truly mastered the heart of the card?

5. Drama Queen of the Year
There's always that one person brewing stuff up on the chatbox, and if not to demean that feat, at least we should celebrate. Who do you think made the biggest ruckus on chat?

6. GFXer of the Year
Okay, I know that GFX has been in strong decline lately, but it's not like we haven't done ANYTHING this year. I mean, it doesn't have to stop at just signatures. Anyhow, who do you think truly showed off his/her masterful skills in the arts of Photoshop this year?

7. Spammer of the Year
It's the guy who constantly talks to himself on chat, filling it with incomprehensible phrases and things we probably don't care about all too much. Who dared take part in such foul behavior?!

8. Weaboo of the Year
Don't mean it in any offensive way, just...who was the Japanesest of them all? Who would at first glance make you say "hmm yeah this person is a total weaboo"? It's mostly for anime stuff though.

9. Trollbait of the Year
Someone is always getting his head stuck in the gutter. Someone is constantly having jokes flying above his head. And above all, someone is usually seen as the to-go-to guy whenever they want to feed their sadistic tastes. Who could that person be?

10. Changeling of the Year
We all grow up, some of us faster than others. Who do you think changed the most this year? Who do you think has become more mature or more immature than previously? And above all, who do you think is worthy enough of a contender to EW for this title?

11. Waifu of the Year
No no, you don't nominate WDA members for this one. This is a silly idea I had, and had no other way of implementing it. Anyhow, we've had a lot of memorable anime characters in 2014, so whom would you consider best waifu for this year?

The rules are as usual:
• Nominate one person under each category.
• No need to fill in every blank; just put in what you can put in.
• If someone has nominated a person you wanted to nominate, you could always type in (Nominated) or whatever to show that said person has been nominated.
• You can't nominate yourself. Be a good sport.
• You can nominate the same person for different categories.

I'll give everyone a week to nominate whoever they want to nominate. After that, the votes will kick off for another week! Alright, people. Get to nominating!

Copy and paste this, then fill it in.

Code:
[b]1. Member of the Year:[/b]
[b]2. Staff of the Year:[/b]
[b]3. Gamer of the Year:[/b]
[b]4. Duelist of the Year:[/b]
[b]5. Drama Queen of the Year:[/b]
[b]6. GFXer of the Year:[/b]
[b]7. Spammer of the Year:[/b]
[b]8. Weaboo of the Year:[/b]
[b]9. Trollbait of the Year:[/b]
[b]10. Changeling of the Year:[/b]
[b]11. Waifu of the Year:[/b]

The prize for each winner will be...I'll figure something out once I've finished my exams.

EDIT:

And we're back!
Now there was one last category that I purposely left out for very special reasons. You see, I had to wait for a specific time of the year for this category to be relevant again.
You wanna know what that category is?

12. Couple of the Year
It's only natural for love to blossom at some point, but the true question is who's love blossomed the brightest? Now all you have to do is nominate two members of the forum as a couple, at least the ones you think were the most lovey-dovey in 2014.

Code:
[b]12. Couple of the Year:[/b]

Also you can't nominate a couple you yourself are part of. The same rules apply here as well. Nominations start today and end 9th February (would have made it a week as per usual but I have my biggest final on the 9th so I have absolutely no time to be horsing around on the day before that), and afterwards votes shall begin immediately and end on 14th February.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:32 am

1. Member of the Year:
Trailblazer, for being the best of the new

2. Staff of the Year:
Al, because that RP seemed hard

3. Gamer of the Year:
Kimo, because he begged me for it

4. Duelist of the Year:
JY, because she'd shoot me if i didn't nominate her

5. Drama Queen of the Year:
Lesbi wins over EW for her consistent effort throughout the year, gj lesbi.

6. GFXer of the Year:
Nour by disqualification.
Armand gets an honorable mention though.

7. Spammer of the Year:
EW, because he managed to somehow make me care less about what he writes than i did about what jy writes, even if it makes more sense... most of the time

8. Weaboo of the Year:
Danna because he's danna

9. Trollbait of the Year:
Azzhole

10. Changeling of the Year:
EW because he changed his gender, and went back into puberty somehow

11. Waifu of the Year:
i'll try and ignore fsn and go with sento isuzu, because she's my avi
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:07 am

1. Member of the Year:
Danna, because i truly find it fun to communicate with him

2. Staff of the Year:
Al, even kimo admitted al did more work

3. Gamer of the Year:
I see Armand playing games all the time on steam, so lets go with that

4. Duelist of the Year:
Probably JY, all that spam about YGO

5. Drama Lord of the Year:
EW

6. GFXer of the Year:
uhhhhhhh
are there actually anyone else who still do gfx besides nour atm?

7. Spammer of the Year:
EW's spam is on the rise recently, but i think JY wins due to her year long efforts

8. Weaboo of the Year:
Danna wins by opinions of the general community

I honestly don't know

nominated

11. Waifu of the Year:
for someone who havent watched anime this year i dont think i qualify to vote for this one.
if eroges count though im gonna go with Tohsaka Rin
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:53 pm

1. Member of the Year: JY. Half the chatbox at any given time is JY. WDA is the chatbox. Therefore WDA is 50% Cocoa. Math doesn't lie, Cocoa is more WDA than anyone.

2. Staff of the Year: Kimo has more posts than Fish in the chatbox, so Kimo

3. Gamer of the Year: Supasmash, cuz he plays smash, and has smash in his name, which instantly makes you a top tier gamer

4. Duelist of the Year: Reikan talked to me about decks in the recent past twice. TWICE. What's wrong with this place. So I'll go with Reikan. Haven't seen him play, am sure he is not competitive, but still, TWO DECKS.

5. Drama Queen of the Year: I'll put RD here. The moment you take your eyes off of him he is perpetrating yet another crime towards someone who called him something vague in the chatbox. I mean, I'd nominate Lesbi, but someone did already, and RD should be here.

6. GFXer of the Year: Kimo put a bunch of mustaches on people

7. Spammer of the Year: Look 1

8. Weaboo of the Year: I feel EarlS has taken important steps this year, so I'll nominate him.

9. Trollbait of the Year: I'm drawing a blank on this one, have we even had occasions this year? pw I guess is always a safe choice, so I'm going with her.

10. Changeling of the Year: Most will be nominated as it goes on, so I'll just put in a surprise mention here and nominate Lesbi for this one. It's not a huge change, she is still on the extreme side of the spectrum and it's not like she was super nice today either, but even then, from the lesbi we knew at the start, she has actually become somewhat less prone to starting fights, which is a sign of someone being in the process of maturing emotionally and coming to terms with themselves, among others. Again, subtle, but it's there. Normally it would be much worse.

11. Waifu of the Year: Eris Greyrat. She had her downs in the year, for quite a few volumes she was worst for doing a stupid thing, but she fully brought it back. Eris best waifu, or husbando, it could go either way. Even if you lose faith in your god, in Sakurai, in humanity, in Gintama, in your family, in dubs being horrible, you can still believe in Eris.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Ayaya, it's time.
1. Member of the Year: Earl, being our voice of calm and reason, never arguing with anyone except when its about waifus and getting me to play Hoshizora no Memoria, I'll get to that someday.
2. Staff of the Year: Fish for WOTD and because he's not yet nominated.
3. Gamer of the Year: Kimo, being even more dedicated to his Vita than I am to mine. Supa and Leo for close contenders.
4. Duelist of the Year: For good or for worse, JY.
5. Drama Queen of the Year: Let's be fair EW, you caused a lot of drama lately.
6. GFXer of the Year: No one does GFX here.
7. Spammer of the Year: JY again.
8. Weaboo of the Year: Again, JY. Being the only one to talk about voice actors and sales.
9. Trollbait of the Year: Kaiza. Because I don't remember anyone else.
10. Changeling of the Year: EW.
11. Waifu of the Year: I see Eris up there and nominate my god Roxy. Arcuied Illya Miuna Of the anime that aired this year, I nominate Takao from D-Frag for being a responsible game creating club president.
Back to top Go down
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 am

1. Member of the Year: Danna. You my bro.
2. Staff of the Year: Kimo. My other bro.
3. Gamer of the Year: Supa for being interested in Smash.
4. Duelist of the Year: Al. Out of the active members, I only consider myself, Irate and Al competent at this game. I can't nominate myself and I have respect for DLK, so Al.
5. Drama Queen of the Year: Lesbi. F***ing hoe.
6. GFXer of the Year: Nour. Obvious.
7. Spammer of the Year: JY.
8. Weaboo of the Year: Danna desu desu ore no
9. Trollbait of the Year: Lesbi. Piss easy to troll.
10. Changeling of the Year: --
11. Waifu of the Year: Akame. My gurl.

Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 am

1. Member of the Year
Despite the seasons of change that plague this forum like ghouls hanging in the corners, one member yet remains always in our thoughts. One member who, so missed is she, and who, so influential was she, that she never truly exits our thoughts.
Her username starts with D, guys, you know who I'm talking about.
Dr Chuckles has been far too long gone from this academy, his beauty travelling planes far greater than our mere mortal scope. All praise Chuckles. All hail Chuckles. For Chuckles is our Lord and Grace, and we are privileged to have met him.

2. Staff of the Year
Well obviously I've done no work at all this year. Out of Kimo and Al, I think although Kimo is a lovable guy and does a lot of hard work, Rjuto has just done way more work for the staff on the whole this year, and I think it's only right he gets the award.

3. Gamer of the Year
Gaming can't go far without gamers, and gamers can't go far without sustainance. That's why I truly think that Mountain Drew, otherwise known as EW, is the most valuable contribution any member has made to gaming in a long time.

4. Duelist of the Year
Again, since nobody duels, I'll have to twist this one around somehow.
Whilst my fencing makes me a valid duelist, the only true dualist here is truly unique in having two sexes. EW, this one goes to you, buddy

5. Drama Queen of the Year
This would go to EW as well but I can't be sure of the connotations of "queen" and don't want to be offensive.
In lieu of that, I'm gonna have to go for LesbiHonest. What would the forum be without her dramatic story games?
A more boring place indeed.

6. GFXer of the Year
I unfortunately cannot nominate myself, but I shall share with you my greatest masterpiece.
Spoiler:
Instead, I nominate Red Exorcist, a long unknown artist whose works have recently come to light within his new thread.
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t4987-phoenix-kings-showcase

7. Spammer of the Year
Leviera had the most posts today so gg.

8. Weaboo of the Year
Earl, for still utilizing the prefix "-San".

9. Trollbait of the Year
Nour, because WOTDs just fuck with her

10. Changeling of the Year
Irate. He is no longer very irate.

11. Waifu of the Year
WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 Roromiya.Karuta.600.1090135_large
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:22 am

1. Member of the Year: Supa because supa is love and supa is life.
2. Staff of the Year: Supa? Is he staff yet? 'Cause if he ain't he should be. What are you fools doing around here.
3. Gamer of the Year: Supa. Yay gj on gold IV baby.
4. Duelist of the Year: Supa. He plays Lee Sin.
5. Drama Queen of the Year: Supa. He rejected me and shut me out.
6. GFXer of the Year: Supa. He's probably really good at it even though he's never done any.
7. Spammer of the Year: Supa. He just goes on and on about Yeezy
8. Weaboo of the Year: Supa. Cus he said so himself.
9. Trollbait of the Year: Supa. So subject to me sup3r trollololols
10. Changeling of the Year: Supa. Cus uh. He stopped playing Singed.
11. Waifu of the Year: SHOOPAAAA!

Also I realize I actually don't know some of the people on other people's lists.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 am

Fish wrote:
11. Waifu of the Year
WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 Roromiya.Karuta.600.1090135_large
But it aired in 2012...
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:57 am

Nour Force wrote:
Fish wrote:
11. Waifu of the Year
Spoiler:
But it aired in 2012...
Also, it's a suffix,
it goes on the end so it's a suffix.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:48 pm

You make one drunken forum post and suddenly everybody's correcting your shit
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
Nour Force wrote:
Fish wrote:
11. Waifu of the Year
Spoiler:
But it aired in 2012...
Also, it's a suffix,
it goes on the end so it's a suffix.
I'm confused, can I vote for characters from other years or not D:
Fish wrote:
You make one drunken forum post and suddenly everybody's correcting your shit
Yes, but
How drunk are you
WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 KFgHdK4

I ASKED HOW DRUNK ARE YOU

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 5MAsfnf
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 pm

dat nor, posting twice in this thread and still not nominating

By the way Fish, just checking but, Leviera = Earl, just sayin'.

...right?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:23 am

danna45 wrote:
dat nor, posting twice in this thread and still not nominating

By the way Fish, just checking but, Leviera = Earl, just sayin'.

...right?

Yes, Danna. Leviera is Earl. I'm Fish. Hi.
*third post and not nominating yet*
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:27 am

i'm disappointed in the lack of water being the pinnacle of all life award
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:52 am

Alibaba wrote:
WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 Amagi-Brilliant-Park-Character-Visual-Muse
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:56 am

danna45 wrote:
Alibaba wrote:
WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 Amagi-Brilliant-Park-Character-Visual-Muse
nonono
water being the pinnacle of all life award
Spoiler:
:^)
Back to top Go down
Sukkito
WDA Member
WDA Member
Sukkito

Waifu : Sukkito

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:30 am

1. Member of the Year: EW
He's EW, nuff said.
2. Staff of the Year: Fish
He's a Fish n a Duck, yeeee!
3. Gamer of the Year: Kimo Force
Explanation needed here? Really?
4. Duelist of the Year: Trailu
5. Drama Queen of the Year: Lesbi
She's Lesbi~
6. GFXer of the Year: N/A
7. Spammer of the Year: Nour Force
8. Weaboo of the Year: Danna
9. Trollbait of the Year: Supasmash
Drowning *cough* *cough*
10. Changeling of the Year: Myself
Learned tolerance here o.o
11. Waifu of the Year: Supasmash
All those bitches chasing Supa~
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:39 am

Sukkito wrote:
You can't nominate yourself.
"• You can't nominate yourself. Be a good sport."

BOOM, FIFTH POST.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:44 am

Unknown wrote:
1. Member of the Year: Supa because supa is love and supa is life.
2. Staff of the Year: Supa? Is he staff yet? 'Cause if he ain't he should be. What are you fools doing around here.
3. Gamer of the Year: Supa. Yay gj on gold IV baby.
4. Duelist of the Year: Supa. He plays Lee Sin.
5. Drama Queen of the Year: Supa. He rejected me and shut me out.
6. GFXer of the Year: Supa. He's probably really good at it even though he's never done any.
7. Spammer of the Year: Supa. He just goes on and on about Yeezy
8. Weaboo of the Year: Supa. Cus he said so himself.
9. Trollbait of the Year: Supa. So subject to me sup3r trollololols
10. Changeling of the Year: Supa. Cus uh. He stopped playing Singed.
11. Waifu of the Year: SHOOPAAAA!

Also I realize I actually don't know some of the people on other people's lists.
ayy
Back to top Go down
Sukkito
WDA Member
WDA Member
Sukkito

Waifu : Sukkito

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:15 am

Nour Force wrote:
Sukkito wrote:
You can't nominate yourself.
"• You can't nominate yourself. Be a good sport."

BOOM, FIFTH POST.
Screw the rules it's legit.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Sukkito wrote:
1. Member of the Year: EW
He's EW, nuff said.
He's a Fish n a Duck, yeeee!
3. Gamer of the Year: Kimo Force
Explanation needed here? Really?
4. Duelist of the Year: Trailu
5. Drama Queen of the Year: Lesbi
She's Lesbi~
6. GFXer of the Year: N/A
7. Spammer of the Year: Nour Force
8. Weaboo of the Year: Danna
9. Trollbait of the Year: Supasmash
Drowning *cough* *cough*
11. Waifu of the Year: Supasmash
All those bitches chasing Supa~
I feel like this was a troll post.

1. Member of the Year: Nour
2. Staff of the Year: Kimo Force
3. Gamer of the Year: Leviera
4. Duelist of the Year: JY
5. Drama Queen of the Year:
6. GFXer of the Year: Kimo Force
7. Spammer of the Year: JY
8. Weaboo of the Year: JY
11. Waifu of the Year:
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:19 am

1. Member of the Year: Supa
3. Gamer of the Year: Leokane
4. Duelist of the Year: Al
5. Drama Queen of the Year: Reikan
6. GFXer of the Year: Not Nour... I'll go with Kimo
7. Spammer of the Year: JY
8. Weaboo of the Year: Saty
9. Trollbait of the Year: Kaiza
10. Changeling of the Year: Josh
11. Waifu of the Year: Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shojou Nozaki-Kun) FINAL ANSWER
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:28 pm

And we're back!
Now there was one last category that I purposely left out for very special reasons. You see, I had to wait for a specific time of the year for this category to be relevant again.
You wanna know what that category is?

12. Couple of the Year
It's only natural for love to blossom at some point, but the true question is who's love blossomed the brightest? Now all you have to do is nominate two members of the forum as a couple, at least the ones you think were the most lovey-dovey in 2014.

Nominations start today and end 9th February (would have made it a week as per usual but I have my biggest final on the 9th so I have absolutely no time to be horsing around on the day before that), and afterwards votes shall begin immediately and end on 14th February.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
12. Couple of the Year

EVERYONE I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING DON'T YOU F***ING DARE

no, not a necropost, check the last post on the first page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDA Fail(A)wards 2014   WDA Fail(A)wards 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

WDA Fail(A)wards 2014
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next