World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion   Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:03 pm

With Season 2 coming to a close and me procrastinating far too long counting up points, this was a rather slow re-introduction to Ultimate Otaku. People participated and there was a good amount of general interest but my idea pool is all dried up and it's just hard to think of creative ideas with such a diverse community.

That's why I'm making this topic. What do you want to see in the next Ultimate Otaku season? Throw out anything - seriously, I mean anything you might want to see. What did you like? What did you dislike? Did it suck that I didn't do any live events (and no one called me out on it) or do you just not care? If any of you know me, you know my stance on WDA is that this is a hobby site, I don't want to make ideas that bind people to this just to participate given a lot of people work, have school, or just simply want to do something else for the time being, so I really want to hear what you guys want.

The third season isn't going to be starting up immediately from the second as to give it a little time to gather ideas and discuss it a bit. I'll be tallying up everything come the end of the Dango contest (22 hours) and announcing our winner of season 2, but wanted to get this up early.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion   Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:54 pm

The only problem I've noticed so far is the lack of dango contest themes. *No ideas at the moment*
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion   Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:08 am

Something like a group watching anime thing would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion   Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Otaku S3: Discussion
Page 1 of 1