World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction   Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 am

This must be a weird way to have a "Hey guys! I'm back!" kind of thread, but here I am giving you a guide on yet another mobile game of sorts.

This time around, I have here a rather popular game in the weaboo world and that would be the one and only Fate/Grand Order. A game where Pokemon-ish game mechanics meets Type-Moon. No, this is not an online TCG, as pretty as the cards may be, it is an unorthodox RPG. I'll explain later. I'll show you some gameplay instead from the tutorial:

That's only a fraction of the game to be honest. Most of the gameplay you'll be doing is figuring out how to build up special parties (you get up to 6 servants per party, one of them being a support character from an online user's account) and you'll also be doing a lot of crying and rage from your rolls:

Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction D3it5Wb

Hell, F/GO even has a Nuzlocke challenge now...

I'll be making starter guides (basically copying and pasting reddit guides since they put it better than I ever could) for mobile and PC owners. This game is definitely worth it if you are a Fate fan.

Edit: I have finished the guides.

PC Guide: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t7528-fate-grand-order-teach-pc-guide#65962

iOS Guide: http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t7529-fate-grand-order-teach-ios-guide#65963

Last edited by Reikan on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction   Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:33 am

Such an advertisement whore.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction   Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Well, you could've just linked the reddit guides...

This would've been highly appreciated if posted much closer to when the game came out AND my iphone(4S) could actually play the damn game(I really don't care enough about the game to bother with android emulation, I want the game on the go damnit). Screw you Type-moon.

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction   Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:04 pm

danna45 wrote:
Well, you could've just linked the reddit guides...

This would've been highly appreciated if posted much closer to when the game came out AND my iphone(4S) could actually play the damn game(I really don't care enough about the game to bother with android emulation, I want the game on the go damnit). Screw you Type-moon.

Welcome back.

I kinda did link reddit guides w/ side commentary. Also, Emulator is a quick setup. Go for it m8.

And thanks! Nice to see you too.

I mean, it seems like it's generating more people with every event that's being posted. First wave of people got Saber Lily (aka "welfare seiba"), then people tried teaming together to get Atalantia, then event came out for Gil, then recently a Nero event happened, and right now Orion and higher chances of pulling Saber Alter are being pushed out right now.

It's also good to join now that there's a ton of support from the community around and right now it's allowing several people I know pull amazing things from first joining. It's just a luck thing maybe, but if you join now, you might get to see another good event happen.

Also, nice Shiki sig
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction   Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:36 pm

so like, should i bump this thread or make a new one
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction   Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:55 pm

danna45 wrote:
so like, should i bump this thread or make a new one
You already bumped the topic so screw you. Make a new topic to get people into G/O.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction   Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Grand Order - Teach - An Introduction
Page 1 of 1