World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit Empty
PostSubject: My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit   My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:31 am

[11:34:09 AM] drusilla matz: hey there xoxo

[5:12:41 PM] Josh Knels: Let me guess; another sex bot?

[5:13:57 PM] drusilla matz: what's a bot??

[5:15:59 PM] Josh Knels: Basically either a program or a person that pretends to be a hot chick and tries to get me to some crummy website so they can give me a virus. I'd be surprised if it actually worked. You'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for one of those. So if you're a person on the other side of this conversation, don't bother. Not going to fall for it.

[5:16:16 PM] drusilla matz: virus ?? no LOL

[5:17:17 PM] Josh Knels: Uh huh. So, do I know you from somewhere?

[5:17:56 PM] drusilla matz: hey thanks for adding me, not sure where i got your info lol...24/f, you?

[5:19:20 PM] Josh Knels: Yeah, just as I thought. You're a sex bot. You're programmed to respond based on key words. Like if I use the word "virus" or "bot", you're going to respond in attempt to fool me.

[5:20:17 PM] drusilla matz: well I'm home for the summer from college, trying to get myself into some trouble blink lol are you into college girls or cougars?

[5:21:26 PM] Josh Knels: -rolls eyes- I'm into dudes with huge, black dicks and abs that can grate cheese. Obviously you do not meet the qualifications.

[5:22:04 PM] drusilla matz: of course lol?I'm recently single and i really like chill drama free guys who i can show my little body off to lol, promise you won't record me if i show you?

[5:23:10 PM] Josh Knels: So, have you actually ever fooled anyone? I mean other than horny 13 year old boys and the retarded.

[5:24:17 PM] drusilla matz: holy shit im wet right now, i got some toys...plz watch me play? I like when guys tell me what to do..

[5:25:18 PM] Josh Knels: I would like you to drown yourself in your own pussy juice. Dumbass

[5:25:52 PM] drusilla matz: my pussy is nice and tight blink

[5:26:06 PM] Josh Knels: I highly doubt that.

[5:26:44 PM] drusilla matz: lol ok one minute while i put on something cute, ok?

[5:29:03 PM] Josh Knels: For a sex bot, you're pretty stupid. I'm a guy. We want you naked, bent over and cheeks spread so we can pound the shit out of you for two minutes, explode all over your insides, then forget about you the next day.

[5:30:07 PM] drusilla matz: k smile go here [insert link here] do u see my cam? it might just be my pic cause ur not a member yet

[5:31:17 PM] drusilla matz: Heeellllooo???

[5:31:29 PM] Josh Knels: You have failed as a sex bot. You are the weakest link, good bye.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit   My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Nour Force wrote:
You seem to get a lot of these...
J.J. Knight wrote:
Not a lot, really.

You seem to be the only one to get these sex bots .-.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit   My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:59 am

Nour you need to actually accept when you get a weird random request from a person you've never heard of that probably has some attractive person taking a selfie usually without their full clothes on as their avatar.
I got a couple but i just instantly reject that stuff.

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit   My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Alibaba wrote:
Nour you need to actually accept when you get a weird random request from a person you've never heard of that probably has some attractive person taking a selfie usually without their full clothes on as their avatar.
I got a couple but i just instantly reject that stuff.

Oh, well, you should post some. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit   My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 7:05 pm

But i just reject them, why would i sit around talking to obvious bots
I cleaarly have better things to do
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit   My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:59 pm

ive never got one of those requests before.
Back to top Go down

My Time with a Sex Bot 4th Edition: Not Giving a Shit
Page 1 of 1