World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition Empty
PostSubject: My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition   My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:18 pm

[12:05:20 AM] Brie Randall: yay! someone to talk to... finally lol. ya busy?

[12:05:36 AM] Josh Knels: A Pokémon master is always busy.

[12:06:02 AM] Brie Randall: i got ure name from the profile directory here on skype cuz i was bored and lookin for new people to talk to. lol

[12:06:06 AM] Brie Randall: 25/f here u?

[12:07:01 AM] Josh Knels: 10/male, and I have much better grammar than you.

[12:07:16 AM] Brie Randall: well what r ya up 2?

[12:07:37 AM] Josh Knels: Catching them all, to be the very best.

[12:08:03 AM] Brie Randall: i'm just enjoying my summer break from school, i'm still in college right now so i'm pretty excited ya know

[12:08:52 AM] Josh Knels: A Pokémon trainer doesn't go to school. We challenge the gyms to be the very best, like no one ever was.

[12:09:08 AM] Brie Randall: lol, welll i have an idea if ure up for a lil fun

[12:09:21 AM] Josh Knels: Are we going to catch a Pokémon?!

[12:09:51 AM] Brie Randall: i was actually going to be getting to "work" here shortly. my one friend was working online and i kept askin her about it so she showed me what she was doing when we got back to school after christmas break

[12:10:10 AM] Josh Knels: A Pokémon master does not need to work.

[12:10:15 AM] Brie Randall: Lol i thought she was nuts at first, but its pretty cool actually. we work online doing private webcam shows which sounded nuts at first believe me. but i freakin luv it!!!

[12:10:27 AM] Josh Knels: How many badges do you have?

[12:11:04 AM] Brie Randall: well what i was going to say is i have some free passes and i usually just do a private show before i get started to "warm up" lol. no one is online though so i was going to give u one of the passes if u wanted but u have to give me a really good rating so i can get more if u do tho k?

[12:11:38 AM] Josh Knels: You sound like a total noob. I only challenge trainers who have five badges or more.

[12:12:03 AM] Brie Randall: oh i'll earn it don't u worry lol. k its [link withheld] and u should see a lil button to accept my invite and create your profile. u just click on that.

[12:12:23 AM] Brie Randall: then you just make ure own lil profile and u can cumm into my private chat for us 2 and type to me and tell me what you want me to do

[12:12:56 AM] Josh Knels: But then we'll have to battle because our eyes made contact, and I don't think you can withstand my Onyx.

[12:13:14 AM] Brie Randall: yeah you will need a credit card of sum kind... but, its just to keep out the underage kids

[12:13:30 AM] Josh Knels: I'm 10 years old. I've been 10 for 20 years.

[12:13:31 AM] Brie Randall: u should feel special i dont usually give out this one!! loll im such a goofball sumtimes

[12:13:43 AM] Josh Knels: You sound like May. No one likes May.

[12:13:55 AM] Josh Knels: YOU CAN'T REPLACE MISTY, YOU BITCH.

[12:14:09 AM] Brie Randall: i really can't wait 2 this is going 2 be so much fun. i love meeting new ppl on here, oh by the way... might wanna turn down ure speakers cuz i can get a lil loud once i get going

[12:14:31 AM] Josh Knels: I'm going to turn up my speakers to the Pokémon opening theme song.

[12:14:39 AM] Josh Knels: I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST. LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.

[12:14:51 AM] Brie Randall: i'm about to go grab some of my favorite "toys" i'll brb. hurry up though i better see ure name in my room when i get back lol

[12:15:19 AM] Josh Knels: You don't have enough badges to challenge my Gym. Come back when you get some experience.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition   My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:03 pm

You seem to get a lot of these...
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition   My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:05 am

This is the second on this year. Not a lot, really.
Back to top Go down
Goku~
WDA Member
WDA Member
Goku~

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : goku91919

PostSubject: Re: My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition   My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:41 pm

even after reading this 5 times this still doesn't fail to make me laugh
Back to top Go down

My time with a Sex Bot: Pokemon Edition
Page 1 of 1