World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! Empty
PostSubject: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 am

Spoiler:

hf discussing lag-free?

Last edited by Nour Force on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:46 am

Holy shit, is this a season with more than 2 shows to watch?! Anime is back baby!

Now about the stuff I've followed/checked out before

Eromanga-sensei: It's a trap! You know how much the Oreimo author sucks now! This guy has gone out of his way to make it crystal clear that they are not blood related to preempt himself, and I'm sure he will still find a way to fuck up. Other than that I'd say it's pretty standard compared to oreimo, if not on the loli-er side, although it feels like the MC has less character than even Kyosuke, despite the fact he is an author self insert as he is an imouto LN author. Or because of the fact maybe?

Renai Boukun: Is fun. It can be very annoying, but it's fun.

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records: It's ok. It's not phenomenal, it's about where you would expect a series of this kind to be, maybe a tad bit better? But forget about that, the fucking school uniforms. Just look at them. Worth it.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:49 am

I had a fairly short and inane post that was less about the current anime season but more about minor Konosuba ranting readied for this but I accidentally pressed back so it's all gone now.

AIRING ANIME

Alice something looks kinda nice. Not a fan of the escaping part of the synopsis but I like the old man and little girl part. The artstyle looks nice too from that poster, and you should know by now nour that I never look at the vids in these threads because they load slowly thanks to all the clutter in here.

Since that was the first anime in the thread I'll comment on it but now I'm skipping the ones I don't care for, or ones I'm slightly interested in(like that David one).

It seems like DEEN really wants to replicate the success they had with Rakugo, so they're making a show about Kabuki now. It's probably not going to be as good.

It seems like P.A really wants to replicate the success they had with Shirobako, so they're making a show about working now(or something like that). It's probably not going to be as good but I will eagerly check it out because I am a slave to P.A Works' first episodes at the very least.

Shuumatsu nani shite ii desu ga kumo ga??? or some shit i dont remember. Took an interest in this because I saw the light novel cover ad in a train station once and the girl looked remarkably like a rip off off tenshi from touhou. I have no idea what it's about but I'll check it out because it's a girl with long blue hair.

Tsugumomo'll probably be okay. No censors plz. Two cours plz. It takes a while to get to the really good action scenes and the good fanservice scenes.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 pm

danna45 wrote:
I like the old man and little girl part.
What a freak.

danna45 wrote:
you should know by now nour that I never look at the vids in these threads because they load slowly thanks to all the clutter in here.
Once it loads, it really doesn't lag anymore though.

But Konosuba was greaaaaaaaaaaat.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Alice to Zouroku's first ep is a double length and having seen it, it was pretty nice. Not sure where they're going with this but I hope it stays interesting to the end.

Also nice sig nour
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Finally started checking out some of the things this season and I dunno what you guys were talking about with more things to watch this season compared to last. This season seems like it super blows.

Eromanga-sensei seems okayish, I only really watched a little bit of because it's been getting a lot of traction. I don't know what it is with this author. There's some sort of appeal in his stuff but ultimately you can tell you're going to be let down hard.

WorldEnd is probably my favorite thing of the season and that's saying a bit considering I wasn't blown away by it. It was the most interesting and the least offensive? I dunno, but I'm liking it. Will probably see it through. This is one of two things I've been bothering to stay caught up on this season.

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records: If I was IGN this show is a perfect 7/10 of averageness with the school uniforms being a A+. You kind of get exactly what you'd expect. The other thing I've been bothering to keep up on and I'm not even sure why. Re=L is pretty adorable, maybe that's why.

Renai Boukun... maybe I should've given this a little more time then I did but after one episode I thought, "why did I click on this again." and checked right out. Even dumber than it sounded if I'm basing it off of that experience alone.

So yea... Hinako Note and MAYBE Granblue Fantasy are the only other things I've considered looking into but for the most part any anime time has been spent watching shows from last season. Hurry up and bring on the next season so I can see how they ruined Netsuzou Trap for me.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:46 pm

I finished Kado.

It was trash, nour. God, ever since Tsukai magic'd into the story it became shit. Who wrote this? What happened to all the intricacy in the earlier half?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!   Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Anime 2017 - Lag & Machiavellianism!
Page 1 of 1