World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - City Center

Go down 
+12
The Cynical Duelist
psychoturtle
Katarina
Bakura Normal
RD
akaFila
Unknown
Al-Bhed
Minako
Dragonclaw
J.J. Knight
7h3 J0|{3r
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the center part of Dominio City, it is a mixture of shops, parks, schools and small duel grounds. In the middle of the City Center there is Dominio Park, a large parkland that is used for many duels as well as a relaxing area for people to sit and watch duels or just enjoy the surrondings.

Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ96usp5a2v1Q1gDsLTo6Dwbal5ZPR-QhUOgnPBfapHMSIcV2RF_w&t=1
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 am

Abyius stepped forward at the sight of Jack appears,

"so your one of my father's lacky's" he steps infront of core and raises his duel disk, he looks back at core "you get out of here, i'll handle these 2"

He looks back at Jack waiting to see his response.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 am

''Ehhh? I remember you,you defeated me back at that tourney...well,I am glad to see you all healthy and well,but I'm gonna put you in a world of hurt now. Bring it,Mister little Taint.'' Jack evil smiles and the Shadow Games start,surrounding only Abyius and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 am

"Wha?" Core watched, as Abyius stepped in front of him. "Good luck Abyius." Core nudged Sentan's arm. "I think we should take a couple steps back.." Core stepped back, 10 times.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 am

"yea i think your right"

sentan steped at the side of core and looekd at the duel infront of him.

"abyius..... dont lose"

sentan watched and waited for it to be decided.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 am

*Appears from he shadow duelist hide out*

AJ appeared before the other fellow duelist.

Dont think abyius will be the only duelist to lose their soul today. I challenge you Core to a duel and so i can send you to the shadows so far not even me losing will bring you back hahaha.

What do you say Core are u reaady to lose ur soul
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 am

"OH COME ON , WHY DO ALL YOU SHADOW DUELISTS TAKE ON THE SAME PEPOLE WHEN YOU THINK YOUR GONNA WIN, Core win this and show them your not a weak link"

sentan looked at the new shadow duelist in disgust

"if core loses your gonna have to face me , you going to the shadows one way or another"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 am

"Damn, it. So much for the possibility of winning." Core looked at Sentan, "Wish me luck. I'm going to stall as long as I can, ok Sentan? Get as much preparations for dueling as you can!" Core activated his duel disk. "Game on!!!"
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 am

AJ activates his duel disk but now his duel disk is a shady gray color. You wont stand a chance against me leader of the vanguards.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 am

Hunter still staring down Elz as 2 others appear and Core also.

"Damn you guy this is an ambush!"

Hunter now still waiting for Elz to finally lift her duel disk to duel Hunter thinks.

how many of us are left? how many of them are left? will this end soon? Will this end after years or any amount of time? Will we end this?

"WE MUST END THIS AND NOW!"
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 am

Lance enters the city and sees..,JACK!!
"Hmmm...."Lance wondered what had happend
Lance prepared his duel disk and put his deck inside.
Lance held his duel disk with pride.
"Get your game one Jack!"
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 am

Spoiler:
Thank you for freeing my soul Core i look forward to repaying my debt to you.
I never wanted to be part of the illians i was just tired of feeling lonely but now i have something to look forward too my life in Domino City.
Please Vanguards for the sake of Domino City please protect it
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 am

Core was shocked. "Wow, just wow. I defeated 3 villains, I swear. That was impossible, I think." Core looked at Andrew's body on the floor. "Don't worry Andrew. We'll get you and the other back soon. We just need to destroy that goblet..." Core looked around. He saw Lance.
Lance activated his duel disk, and yelled at Jack. "Woah woah, Lance calm down. Jack is currently fighting Abyius. I'm sure we will get everyone back soon.. We are fighting the last few bad guys."
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:34 am

Kade watched from a distance, munching an apple, his key hanging from his belt.
"Hrm, what a liability", he thought to himself. "I can't say I'm surprised anyway. He never was very good."
He chomped down on the core and discarded the stalk casually into a nearby bush. "I suppose now the only duel to wait on is the young Master Taint's." Kade stared at the blanket of darkness which everybody was crowding around. "Frightened sheep", he thought to himself, "How glad I am to be away from them."

Kade marched right into the darkness, the wind blowing back his hair, now complete with black highlights, and his jacket, allowing spectators a tantalising glimpse at his millennium item, hanging from his belt, before disappearing into the shroud of blackness.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 am

After all the events,Zero starts to think

"-all they have done,they have already beaten 3 of the shadow duelists and what have i done for this city?,lose 1 time an being sent to the shadow realm,and my second duel got cancelled...Darn it!!!-"

"I have to do something...but what?"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"So you finally respond"

Spoiler:

"Damn it not again! Some one help me get Elz back to the hospital! This time she might not wake it seems it was too much for her this time Someone please damn it!"

Hunter running as fast as he can to the hospital carrying Elz

City Center -----> Hospital ( :( not again)
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Spoiler:

The shadows disappeared,with Abyius standing there as if he wasn't finished by Jack's attacks.

''Who needs the Shadow Realm? Depressing place to be honest,heh,I have other plans with you. Time to join your father's forces!'' Jack pointed his Millenium Rod towards Abyius,activating its power,to take control of him.

Jack looked at Hunter taking Elizabeth away to the hospital.

''What? What has he done to her? He will pay...'' Jack was mad.

''Now,Core,are you ready to be crushed?'' Jack looked at Core with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Kade casually walked up to where Jack was standing and looked out over the duelists with him. His eyes hit Lance almost immediately.
"Well, okay then, I suppose we're dueling." He unclipped his key from his belt and started twirling it around his finger. "Bust 'em out, cowboy. I wanna see what your deck is made of."
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 pm

The commotion of the shadow duels got the attention of Juno and Al. Unfortunately they seemed to have missed a fair bit of the action while Al was having his wounds tended too. However it was to be expected. The real tragedy was that everything was still exploding. New duels were starting before they could get involved but that was probably for the best. Juno knew he didn't know what he was getting himself into but he was still anxious to get involved and find out just what these freaks were made of...and more importantly why he was approached earlier.

What are you thinking Juno? You're gonna get yourself hurt if you rush into something you don't fully understand. You have Al for info.

"What should we do, Al?
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:18 am

Lance prepared his duel disk.
"Hmm..okay I'll take you on!GET YOUR GAME ON!"
Lance got ready.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 am

Sentan stepped between core and jack and turned to core.

"you have had to many shadow games for now , go back to the hideout and get some rest you hear me, just sme friendly advice"

sentan turned to jack and activated his disk.

" Jack your not gonna get core or anybody else, abyius is gonan be out of your controll soon enough because your next opponent is not core, its me Get your game ready."
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:48 am

''I'm not here to stay,brave warrior. I came to recruit some people,and to make things even with Core,if you don't let me do that,perhaps I will just go,and come back when the time is right,I have comrades here ready to fight you to the death,so I will say dasvidanja for now,as my only interest right now is defeating Core. Goodbye,hero wannabes.'' Jack added an evil smile to his speech and used the Millenium Goblet to disappear,and wait for his next chance to take down Core,currently the greatest threat to him.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 am

Kade strode up to Lance and prodded him in the head with his key, as shadows enveloped the duel area. Smiling, Kade strode back to his standing area and the duel began.

Spoiler:

"Pathetic, a waste of my time. I don't suppose any of these people will be any different, either." Coldly regarding the body, Kade simply turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:42 pm

"No,not again!"

Lance just fell to the floor,uncncious as Lade walked away from the scene

"I promise,i will bring you back one way or another"

then Zero,carrying Lance went to the hospital,he had to be taken care off

City center===>Hospital
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Abyius walked around, shadows around his eyes looking like he wasnt interested in anything around him, he walked towards a bench on the path near the road and sat on it waiting for orders to come from his new master.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 am

"Meh, everyone is after the happy jumpy... roofy... gah, forgot what I called him, anyways, the saber guy. It looks like we don't get to choose our opponents, so all we can do is wait..."
Hmm, it seems Juno isn't sure about dueling... So-
"-you may want to leave after this if you don't feel like playing, I am getting bored so I'll try getting me noticed."
I take a deep breath.
"HEEEEEEEY, EMO SQUAD! YEAH, YOU PLAYING CARD GAMES WITH GOLD JEWELERY!! ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO CHALLENGE REAL PROS AND ARE JUST CHALLENGING STRUGGLERS LIKE THE NOOBS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE NOOB FOOD CHAIN YOU ARE?! COME TO GET PWNED OR APOLOGIZE TO ALL EVIL IN THE WORLD YOU MEDIOCRE WUSSES!"

Hmm... let's see if that works...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - City Center
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next