World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing to Hide Anymore

Go down 
+2
psychoturtle
Ultimatum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimatum
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0

Nothing to Hide Anymore Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 pm

yeah i am WilBer

join this hope i can have fun
doesnt expect this academy is a bit silent....

so ban me or something if u want ... just trying to be friendly for the last time, remembering my TWA time
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Lolololol I knew you are wilber. I just needed something to confirm. Oh well,the rules are rules. Nothing depends on me though.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatum
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:39 pm

ikr... i am going to be permabanned again -.- just try to be a normal member for few days

thx for ur love for 2 days tho
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 pm

I hardly talked to you >_> were always suspicious.
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 am

welcome back, for more than just temporarily i hope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 am

So I can spam this? Well spam attack! Bye now!
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:06 am

....Really? Really? Are people this desperate for attention that you can't even keep your cover for two days on a bloody forum? Wilbur, get this through your head. You are banned. BANNNED. You kept making multiple accounts and got your ass banned for it. That is your problem. Do you REALLY think that making ANOTHER account will get you out of your ban? No, you don't. This is why you keep making accounts here. You like the attention you get when you make another account, see people's reaction, get a cheap thrill from being in the spotlight for a few hours because you can't do it any other way, and repeat the process over and over and over again. It's f***ing meaningless. There is no gain. All what you do is cause more people work by having to ban your multiple accounts because you can't take the fact that you were banned for not being able to follow the rules. Get it through your head already. Maybe you'd be allowed to come back IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP MAKING ACCOUNTS, the VERY thing you were banned for. So stop it already. Stop clamoring for attention that you so desperately need. Accept the ban, go away, and maybe you can come back after you've shown that you've grown up a little.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 am

and the wall-o-texts are proof he got the attention he wants.

Locked against flaming. :B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to Hide Anymore   Nothing to Hide Anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to Hide Anymore
Page 1 of 1