World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pinkless Tour

Go down 
+8
mido9
rjuto
judge
Supasmash
Bakura Normal
Vaati
raye
Al-Bhed
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Pinkless Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pinkless Tour   Pinkless Tour - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:21 am

First topic message reminder :

So, new format is here and you hear all the stuff about the excess backrow hate etc. I am of the mindset that trap cards should always be there but regardless it is the trend. And of that you'll have a taste with this tournament.

In this tournament you are not allowed to use any of the pink cards, your deck and side deck must contain exactly 0 trap cards.

So the question of how do you deal with the constant OTK attemps is all up to you to solve. At the same time what adjustments would you make in your decks knowing your opponents all have 0 traps?

For this tournament Elemental Hero Neos Alius is banned, I don't want to see you making a deck with 3 gemini spark, 3 super poly and then claim its trapless you naughty naughty kids. That being said if you can fit that in another deck go right ahead, the only card banned here is Neos Alius.

Of course other than that you follow the advanced format. Matches will be first to 2 wins, regular single elimination tournament most likely, number of participants will be determined by participation, TCG rules apply, all DN cards available while applying the advanced format restriction/bans. Tournament is exclusive to BC members of course. Please apply.

TOURNAMENT START
Brackets are up
http://challonge.com/wdabcpinkless
Tournament starts now, round one ends in 7 days from this post, 23 of September, 9.30 pm

P.S. Sorry I took it for granted, but being the most fair solution to those who played already, deck change is ALLOWED. Dont ask if it is allowed within a match and whether side decking is allowed, use common sense instead.

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Pinkless Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkless Tour   Pinkless Tour - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 am

Hmm, I'll randomly award awards.
200 for first, 100 for second
yay

And tournament is done
Back to top Go down

Pinkless Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2