World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)

Go down 
+5
Scar
Legendaryfrost
Unknown
Al-Bhed
rjuto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) Empty
PostSubject: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Well, Al wanted to find a loop after thinking about leviair + Hundreed Eyes. Here it is bro...xD

He screwed up at some point cause he didn't remove the guitar chip from a used Necromancer. This won't affect the result since he'll be overlaying unused Necromancers in the end.

It's basically an updated version of the Hundreed Eyes loop, with triple Trishula summon + Barrier set up + further synchroing. I wonder if you can add Infernity General somewhere in there, search it with Archfiend and ditch it with Brionac to return for loop, crazy.

Yah, Brionac does crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am

Damn, why didn't I think of the brionac... Triple Trishula summon should clear enough of the opponent's defenses to win without the fear of gorz etc. and if you work on that enough I think it would be possible to go over 8000. After all the initial infernity loop got you as far as 7800 so I'll be working on it to see.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I used The Transmigration Prophecy on say... 2 Hundred Eyes? Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) 3831997852
Pot of Benevolence tech in infernity lol, damn if only I could make this into an infinite loop... or at least boosting it... hmm... I think I got something...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:59 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
hmm... I think I got something...

And that's our cue to go hide from Al-Bhed's evil brewings. rjuto, you've created a monster.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 am

interestingly enough if u have pot of benevolence while u have the proper field set-up this can go on for at least 2 more times, I need to try this out myself among other things
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:41 am

this works^ ._. it works really well o_O
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:33 am

this loop is consistant but there are too many rage quits so i doubt everyone who have seen this will master it.
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 pm

I have this one down, but I saw this before I watched this video. I was dueling a guy in unrated and he was happy I was playing infernities so he showed me the loop, but he did it in a way where he could use trishula as many times as he had infernity cards to search out from his deck with archfiend. Unfortunately it was MUCH longer than this(he might have made some repetitive unnecessary steps) and I could not for the life of me remember EXACTLY what he did. I did however get the loop of returning leviair for mirage and into trish down.

Quasar is also and easy thing to get out of this after you're done trishing them to death(that is if yo urun 3 beetles). Quasar in itself is 8000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKLVhBFaAk

FOUND IT! I knew he played another xyz!!! seems like this would end though if you ran out of room to place m/t, but maybe I didn't see that right.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Well didn't think I would have to bump this but...links to Bahamut's self touching bs:

DuelingDays: Infernity Infinite Trishula

Loop in Text

Basically it's an update using Daigusto Emeral, no viable in TCG yet but possible in DN. Have fun looping.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:49 pm

this is way old news....found it months ago here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IidiYO_lQ5g
Glad to see you guys found it xDDD :P
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 am

The OP has a date of september 10. as for finding the emeral loop, rjuto is constantly watching the dueling days blog so I guess he knew since october 5 or 6
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:14 am

Well I knew since day one but never updated the post xD. Niko reminded me of posting the stuff after he necrobumped. lawl
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:52 am

glad I could refresh your memory :3
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:46 pm

geek topic..such a drag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)   Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Infernity Trishula Loop (problem?)
Page 1 of 1