World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infernity Classic/Basic Deck

Go down 
+4
mido9
Nour Force
Silver
Lupe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Infernity Classic/Basic Deck Empty
PostSubject: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 am

Spoiler:

Yeah I had to make this from the very first decks of the others im making for the special halloween tourney, I need some help with it, if you want to have this faildeck then just ask me or PM me and I will let you have it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:37 am

as a newbie on infernities i say

-1 heavy storm

- 1 dark bribe

- 1 andriod

+1 cata

... thinking of red nova ... good card (beetle combo)
if u dont want red nova then

-1 red dragon

+1 stardust

+1 starlight road o.o

newbie advices o.o
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 am

Time for a little change.. At most decks I'm bad, but trust me on this one.
-2 Beetle
+2 Avenger

-1 Force back
+1 Infernity Mirage

-1 De-synchro
+1 Stygian Street Patrol

-1 Chain Disappearance
+1 Reinforcement of the army

-1 Trap Stun
-1 Torrential Tribute
-1 Book of Moon
+2 Infernity Inferno
+1 Infernity Barrier

-1 Card Destruction
-1 Dark Bribe
+2 SOLEMN WARNING

EXTRA DECK

-1 Red Dragon Archfiend
+1 Librarian

-1 Magical Android
+1 Catastor [2 Catastors]

-1 Iron chain dragon
+1 Scrap Dragon

Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 am

^ dont trust ,,, -2 beetles ... say wat??
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:02 am

Jesse Anderson wrote:
^ dont trust ,,, -2 beetles ... say wat??

Beetle works for trishula and brio and....

That's it,it's effect is mediocre too,it's fine at one simply for the option of a brionac or trishula.

Avenger gives you lvl 8s and 5s,usually the best synchros like scrap,lib,stardust,cata,and all those other goodies , and his eff helps make flexible synchros sometimes.

Only n00bs use triple beetle.

- Gaia knight
+ stygian seargeants

-1 armageddon
+1 grepher

-1 judgment (to reach 41 cards)

nour already said what's on our minds so you can say the post was both of ours.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 am

Ofcourse Jesse your advice is dum. I will choose to Nour's and Mido's advices. ty very much.
Back to top Go down
lSpiritxReaperl
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm

mind posting an update of this deck?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Only noobs use tripple beetle? Sigged.
I'm going to fix the deck from the first post above.

-1 Armageddon Knight
-1 Dark Grepher

+1 Infernity Avenger
+1 Stygian Street Patrol
+1 Plaguespreader Zombie

-1 De-Synchro
-1 Heavy Storm
-1 Card Destruction

-1 Forced Back
-1 Torrential Tribute
-1 Starlight Road
-1 Trap Stun
-1 Dark Bribe
-1 Chain Disappearance

+2 Infernity Inferno
+1 Infernity Barrier
+2 Solemn Warning
+1 Dimensional Prison

-1 Dark End Dragon
-2 Magical Android
-1 Gaia, The Force of the Earth

+1 Hundred-Eyes Dragon
+1 Ally of Justice - Catastor
+1 Stygian Street Patrol

Oh, and Pyro, leave Beetle at three and don't add Librarian. Beetle can split into two, which gives you more Synchro choices, and can even extend the loop for you. Librarian just does the opposite of what you want to do in an Infernity deck. Infernities have their own indirect way of increasing advantage, and it's not via drawing.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Robo-ky wrote:
Beetle works for trishula and brio and....

That's it,it's effect is mediocre too,it's fine at one simply for the option of a brionac or trishula.

Avenger gives you lvl 8s and 5s,usually the best synchros like scrap,lib,stardust,cata,and all those other goodies , and his eff helps make flexible synchros sometimes.

Only n00bs use triple beetle.

No love for instant Gachi Gachi? ._.

Saying that proves you're the noob. Not every build is the same. Some are Synchro Spamish, other are dedicated to the obvious cheap loop, other builds are controllish...So an Infernity deck with triple beetle is not noobish, it depends on how you run it.

Last edited by Martha on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lSpiritxReaperl
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

im working around a build without barrier . cnt afford it >.> , low budget deck i guess yu can say.
btw why is it tht only noobs run 3 beetle .

no torrential?
no trap stun?
no dark bribe?
no starlight?

explain ur -/+ please. im tryna make this my main deck.

i personally think tht exceed isn't needed. it works. but isn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:04 am

Pyro wrote:
Ofcourse Jesse your advice is dum. I will choose to Nour's and Mido's advices. ty very much.

hhahahahaahhahahaha dude ... nice one ....
take -2 beetles ....

Y U NO PUT -3 INSTEAD LOLOLOLOLO
why do u want to run 1 beetle if u dont use it effect ... waste BIG WASTE

right ... now go to ^ and see wat kimo said .. :P

,,, mido ... see wat u did ,,, kimo got

+1 line in sig o.o
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 am

lSpiritxReaperl wrote:
no torrential?
no trap stun?
no dark bribe?
no starlight?

You're usually the one doing the swarming, so Torrential would be meaningless most of the time, same as why there is no Heavy Storm. You don't need Trap Stun with Infernity Barrier around. Dark Bribe is a +1 to your opponent, according to how many times we've explained why it sucks. Starlight, you could add it if you want to, but I prefer a much more aggressive backrow, which is why I asked him to take it out Plus, Barrier kind of makes up for Starlight in a way.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:06 am

Kimo Force wrote:
lSpiritxReaperl wrote:
no torrential?
no trap stun?
no dark bribe?
no starlight?

You're usually the one doing the swarming, so Torrential would be meaningless most of the time, same as why there is no Heavy Storm. You don't need Trap Stun with Infernity Barrier around. Dark Bribe is a +1 to your opponent, according to how many times we've explained why it sucks. Starlight, you could add it if you want to, but I prefer a much more aggressive backrow, which is why I asked him to take it out Plus, Barrier kind of makes up for Starlight in a way.

With Infernity, principally in synchro spam builds, you need to reach a certain set up before unleashing the deck's power. Until that set up is achieved, it's always good to have mass removal at your dispossal. Until you reach your set up, all you can perform are random synchros or stall with a necromancer/beat with an Archfiend. Torrential helps plusing and wasting the opponent's resources, specially if they are dumb enough to overextend to get rid of a 2000 def Necromancer.
Work on your set-up, and defend using power/control cards while you're at it.

Heavy Storm is almost a staple in infernity/any other swarm deck xD
you won't use a lot of backrow if you're using a spam build, and you won't set a lot of cards before going all out if you know you have heavy storm in hand.
Before the combo strike, you start with a lame field of 1 monster and 1 or 2 spell traps. After it, you end up with a whole field set up, including backrow...so Heavy is always good to get rid of random threads BEFORE going all out.
Back to top Go down
lSpiritxReaperl
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:47 pm

yea i can see your point . but i can't really get my hands on some infernity barriers so ill stay with the trap stuns. ill remove dark bribe , keep a solemn judgement , remove the torrential but shouldn't i have some sort of blow up the field card ?
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:42 pm

I agree completely with rjuto. It all depends on your build and honestly I found beetle to help WAYY more than avenger. When I play infernities my monsters dont get killed anyway cuz I play a synchro spam/control deck. Like rjuto said, a lot of control is needed at the start to set up for infernities to burst. btw, beetle is great for synching more than just brio and trish....with necro it gets you catastor and librarian, and then from catastor you can get black rose. Also I have gaia knight in my synch deck so I synch archfiend and beetle for him, then synch gaia and beetle for 8 star. Most of the time my back row is empty besides barrier/solemn, so heavy storm helps a lot to get ur beaters past opponent's back row, ESPECIALLY if you're special summoning synchs out the wazoo. Infernity Inferno is a fail card in my opinion, the deck has enough dumping abilities as it is. grepher is enough by itself because it's better to play passively in the beginning anyway until your infernities are set up right.

take out:
infernity inferno
chain disappearance
trap stun
dark bribe
both call of the haunted's
starlight road
the thing between mirror force and bottomless
book of moon
card destruction
stygian
one for one
the whitsle(between book and foolish)
one mst
torrential
1 bottomless

Add:
reinforcement of the army
Armageddon knight
3 smashing grounds
2 dark world dealings
2 pots of duality(optional, I found them not very helpful, but they never are a burden either, thats why only 2 and not 3)
seven tools
magic drain
infernity barrier
a feather of the phoenix
infernity destroyer(people hate this card, but its a good way to set up if you have archfiend on the field, sack him for destroyer, then special archfiend back for the eff. also its a 2300 atk beater, diestracts opponent from the real threat).

please debate my suggestions, I'd like some feedback too :P
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 am

Well personally i prefer hundred eyes loop,it's also a strong win condition and is easy to use,i was giving him the hundred eyes version.

I like avenger because he can go into lvl 8s like stardust,doom drag or hundred eyes with necro+arch quickly or lvl 5s with archfiend like stygian sergeants without me losing necromancer for later pluses.

I personally dont like beetle because his level is a bit "incompatible",it can go lvl 5s with necro,(a major pluser),lvl 6 with archfiend,(brio wont work in infernity,orient wont work against agents or DW,iron chain is bad and gaia knight is ok for a quick effectless beater) or lvl 9 for trishula. And im not all that ok with synchro climbing in infernity cuz it's a bit slow if your only revival is necromancer or you dont want to waste mirages or launchers on beetle.

oh and beetle cant go stygian sergeants(infernity's main lvl 5) because it's an insect and stygian sergeants needs a fiend non tuner.

I put one beetle for the occasional option of a lvl 9 or 6,maybe 5 if im willing to give up a necromancer.

/opinion
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:06 am

I never thought of using hundred-eyes in infernities, but I might try to impliment him now.

I actually don't like stygian, doesn't seem like he's really that effective besides using him for archfiend, but if you're setting up your grave for the infernity tactic, I don't see the need to use his effect from the hand.

If you have 3 beetles, synchro climbing isn't slow at all because of beetle's effect. also if you have two necros out it really helps. I've been in both situations many times, but I still have yet to have my archfiends destroyed by battle for avenger's use. Brio does work near end game when your infernities are all set up and you're drawing cards from your deck. usually if you draw a magic or trap that you dont need cuz they only have a trap or two set, you can use brio to get them out of the way and go for game. I'll admit iron chain isn't too good, but still can be used as a last resort if you're defenseless and they have a 2400 atk monster or something...also can use it to synch for an 8.

of course, its all a matter of preference as to how you want to play the deck. there's multiple ways to win with infernities, just depends on your playing style.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:39 am

Niko327 wrote:
I never thought of using hundred-eyes in infernities, but I might try to impliment him now.

Infernity Classic/Basic Deck Beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even

Hundred eyes dragon is a beast and a half and probably the main reason why infernity is relevant.

He can copy necromancer for a quick swarm if you have a few extra copies of necromancer in the grave and can spare one.

He can copy Stygian sergeants(infernity's best lvl 5 sync) for a 3800 atk double swing for awesomeness.

And the best part: He can copy infernity mirage,now what brokeness does this mean?

Summon mirage,summon archfiend + necromancer,search barrier and set it,use necro for avenger,synchro 1st hundred eyes,use him to copy mirage,tribute him for archfiend + necro,search barrier,summon avenger with necro,synchro 2nd hundred,copy mirage,tribute and summon archfiend and necro,get last barrier,use necro for avenger,tune 3rd hundred eyes,use for mirage and get necromancer+ archfiend,search infernity break,tune for doom dragon.

Opp has to go -5 to get rid of that setup.

Stygian helps empty your hand of monsters and can summon mirage or necro or etc without making your normal summon go away,since you could use that normal summon on a mirage you searched with an archfiend you should be spcing with whatever.

Niko327 wrote:
If you have 3 beetles, synchro climbing isn't slow at all because of beetle's effect.

Beetle works once per duel unless you run *gasp* pot of avarice >.>
And if you draw more than one it automatically becomes useless,it's effect only synchro climbs once anyway,im not a fan of beetle anyway,i just keep him cuz he's a lvl 2 tuner with the infernity name and can give me an occasional trishula if im willing to be unable to play anything else.

Avenger's effect wont go off 90% of the time really,and if he copies necro he's pretty useless,i use it for stygian sergeants or lvl 8 synchros like mr hundred eyes,stardust or scrap dragon,they're all nice synchros.

Niko327 wrote:
of course, its all a matter of preference as to how you want to play the deck. there's multiple ways to win with infernities, just depends on your playing style.

No arguments there,just that pyro runs 2 hundred eyes in a deck themed around beetle and it's effect,which isnt very efficient compared to the avenger build i gave him,3 beetle is inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernity Classic/Basic Deck   Infernity Classic/Basic Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Infernity Classic/Basic Deck
Page 1 of 1